Thank you ANet for reset patches.

in WvW

Posted by: Barsity.9408

Barsity.9408

Thank you for doing that patch at 11ish EST… The one where all tagged commanders can’t rejoin the game. I understand you only love PvE, and it was “raid” BWE, but this was stupid.

Now that I ranted…. Why could you NOT use the mass messaging system more. Even though the patch did not fix squad UI. It would have been good to tag down before getting kicked out. Now I can’t play the one game mode I enjoy… Or the game at all. I don;’t even kittening know anymore.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Maxxalot.5678

Maxxalot.5678

Same issue here

in WvW

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

We don’t need this crap on this forum. Report and move on.

1. Highly unlikely game-breaking bug was intentional.
2. There were two mass messages about the patch 10m and 3m prior to deployment.

in WvW

Posted by: Barsity.9408

Barsity.9408

But had I known they were kittening with squad UI with 3 patches leading up to WvW reset that did not deal with squad UI as I saw… I would have maybe de-tagged before hand. You say it is not part of this forum and the bug s section already… True. But the fact that they kittened up WvW reset for many people is equally frustrating.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

To my recollection neither said anything about detagging. We lost three commanders on home BL, and who knows however many across all worlds that couldn’t get back in. On reset night no less. Yeah reset night patches don’t seem such a good idea.

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

I dunno, I kinda would rather them get these bugs fixed sooner than later so I guess we deal and move on.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Klypto.1703

Klypto.1703

I hope one of the patches is removing those powers from wvw atleast until its released. Just pushes off as pay to win the way its going right now. So where you could have a fun weekend playing its soured by constant patching and constant p2w camping.

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

And even that doesnt work properly in WvW!

15s after the 3m warning everyone gets kicked out of WvW!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I dunno man; maybe it’s not a good idea to release such large content changes that might go wrong when a lot of people are bound to be playing. This isn’t the first time of course, so there might be some degree of self-reflection at certain points. Yes, stuff is guaranteed to break. Everyone understands nobody is perfect. That’s why the assumption that there will always be something wrong must be taken into account!

It’s funny because I announced to people that “I’m going to purchase the expansion later tonight!” and then this happens. Just make sure this stuff doesn’t happen when the expansion comes out, please! I mean, look, I thought 3500 hours for $50 was a pretty good deal regardless of what went wrong, so here’s to at least another 3500, shall we?

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Rei Hino.5961

Rei Hino.5961

Orochimaru yea I choose out off all the things that was said to reply to this one..lol yea it like you have x amount of time 3 minutes ect and then yea 15 seconds the game is like Kick a net your math skills needs work..lol

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Orochimaru yea I choose out off all the things that was said to reply to this one..lol yea it like you have x amount of time 3 minutes ect and then yea 15 seconds the game is like Kick a net your math skills needs work..lol

The announcement was still up on my screen when the kick happened. So not even 15 seconds.

in WvW

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

So…trying to understand the point of this thread here. You apparently don’t find it to much of a problem since you posted it here and didn’t report it or place it in the bugs section, and there’s no real sense of asking for help or advice just complaints….so basically you posted a rant thread to tell everyone your a little upset? I mean it’s not like a dev is really going to read this here and even if they did they probably wouldn’t care so not seeing much else logically for this…

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Actually the OP did post in the bugs section under the Network Error thread. It would have been extremely messy if everyone who had the same problem in the same thread.

But you are right, having every commander with a tag up during the busiest time during NA reset night not being able to log in for two to three hours is not a major disruption.

Oh sorry, it was.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Maybe you don’t care nor realize that tickets nor reports are being actioned.

Too bad anet can’t review an ingame video of the purported offense being reported, but that would make far too much sense.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Maybe you don’t care nor realize that tickets nor reports are being actioned.

Too bad anet can’t review an ingame video of the purported offense being reported, but that would make far too much sense.

Well no one realizes it because it is not true. There are entire threads devoted to demonstrating ticket resolutions. And having seen Anet tagged players on my server in game, your other statement is incorrect as well. Feedback is appreciated, but making false statements simply to stir up negative sentiment in this thread isn’t doing anyone any good.

The entire point of a beta is to find out these issues in order to resolve them.