Thank you Anet

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

World vs. World
The Commander buff is now only displayed to friendly players.
Added a requirement for players to attain a rank of 14 in order to purchase the Gift of Battle.
Added a new NPC, the Battle Master, to sell the gift to players.
Added new Battle Historian NPCs to every WvW map to tell players their world’s status in current and future WvW tournaments.
Applied Strength and Applied Fortitude buffs are no longer removed on down, but they are still removed on death.
Updated the Burning Oil Mastery text to be more consistent.
Attacking the back inner gate of the Garrison on all the Borderlands maps will now start the repel events and contest the Garrison.
The back inner gate of the Garrison has had an increase in defense on all Borderlands maps.
Structural vulnerability is now correctly applied to the back inner gate of the Garrison on all Borderlands maps.
World bonuses obtained in WvW will once again apply in PvE. Additionally, they will now apply in overflows and while guesting (based on the player’s world).
Fixed an issue that caused a visual discrepancy in the map UI and the score UI.

===========

70ish or 80ish bugs remain

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/A-Complete-List-of-WvW-Bugs-FOR-ANET

Kalkz

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

Don’t forget that the Lowlands dolyak to Hills will now walk on the middle of the bridge and not the railing…

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Why do we still lose our sigil stacks if we dont lose the guards strength/fortitude stacks on downed..

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

“Your World Ability Points have been refunded to you in advance of the inaugural WvW Season” They couldn’t even be bothered to write a new letter to send out to us…

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

This is an embarrassment. Threads everywhere on the forums about wvw issues and class balance… and this is what we get. No account wxp. No balance changes. No hope.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Why do we still lose our sigil stacks if we dont lose the guards strength/fortitude stacks on downed..

I think sigil stack lost on down has more to do with spvp and pve then it dose with wvw.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

I checked all the boarderlands and don’t see a battle historian npc anywhere.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

all is vain……

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Kaos.9162

I found one right out in the middle of the spawn area in EB. He doesn’t seem to know how our server did last season, which is kinda weird, but I guess you can’t expect what little we get to work properly from the get-go.

Attachments:

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Chuck Zitto.2367

I found one right out in the middle of the spawn area in EB. He doesn’t seem to know how our server did last season, which is kinda weird, but I guess you can’t expect what little we get to work properly from the get-go.

Odd he is not there on my server Dragonbrand. We are green maybe they forgot us. Ok nm now all of a sudden he is there. He doesn’t seem to know anything though other than what server I was on last tourny.

(edited by Chuck Zitto.2367)

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Odd he is not there on my server Dragonbrand. We are green maybe they forgot us. Ok nm now all of a sudden he is there.

Roleplay… Exactly what we needed in WvW! gg

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

Mine says i’m registered for Underworld for this tournament. I have been on RoS for 4 months…

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

Mine says i’m registered for Underworld for this tournament. I have been on RoS for 4 months…

that’s what u get for being a bandwagon
#gg

Kalkz

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Runes are being worked on at the moment – I guess Sigils will be altered, too.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

The question “What league were we in?” also appears twice in the SS, so another bug there….

Epsilon
Mag/FA

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Wow the devs actually did something we asked for months ago!
Just 60+ more fixes to go.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Kaos.9162

I clicked on one of those “what league are we in” questions and got something like “I’m not familiar with your server”, and then there was only one of them. Which gave the same answer.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Well on the bright side, the weapons do look decent.

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/18/gw2-mistforged-hero-weapon-skins-gallery/

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

that’s what u get for being a bandwagon
#gg

Lectures on server loyalty? raises an eyebrow

Gate of Madness

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

So no account bound wxp ranks before June?

Sad…

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

Applied Strength and Applied Fortitude buffs are no longer removed on down, but they are still removed on death.

I suppose just removing the buffs entirely is too much to ask for.

This is yet another example of ANet going in the wrong direction, in my opinion.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Chuck Zitto.2367

Well on the bright side, the weapons do look decent.

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/18/gw2-mistforged-hero-weapon-skins-gallery/

Some of them do look nice. Of course the greatsword is another big hulking ugly piece of junk. Wtf do I have to do to get a samuri or ninja sword.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

So no account bound wxp ranks before June?

Sad…

as someone already said, it can t be sold in TP so it is not a priority.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

There is not a single good thing about the applied fortitude change. It makes blobs even more powerful, since now even downing players (before they get inevitably turborezzed) is useless.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Patience

Sincerly, Me.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Ulmir.5094

Ulmir.5094

Patience

…ran out 2 months ago.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

dat dagger :Q___
unfortunately…. if i can get only one is really pointless i hate having different daggers.

Any way to get 2?

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Each one cost 300 reward points I think. But supposedly there was another way to get the weapons since not everyone is going to get enough season reward points. So yes, you should be able to get more than one weapon, theoretically.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

Thank you Anet

in WvW

Chuck Zitto.2367

Mystforge weps can be made at the mystic forge with 1 gift of battle 1 heros weapon 4 bottles of elonin wine and 10 piles of crystaline dust. It looks like the gift of battle can be bought for 250 badges and the heros weapon is 100 tokens. So a first place server could buy 5 heros weapons using 500 tokens and 5 gifts of battle using 1250 badges.