Thank you for killing our server

in WvW

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

The upcomming “superawesome” leaguesystem has killed our servers spirit and community. Big thank you to arena net.
Since my server is strengthwise somewhere between Silver and Bronze placed there was not really a league to wish to fight in.
So there are only 2 options to remain. 1 gaining Guilds to fight strong in silver or loose 1 or 2 to fight good in bronze. To bad nothing happened – we (Underworld) stay in silver and lost 6 out of (our i think) 8 so far this week because we cant fight strong in silver and those guilds just dont want to get roflstomped for the next 7/8 weeks (guess no one can enjoy that).
So those guild made the decision that it is the best for them to leave UW. This is easily achieved this week due to the super super awesome preseasonal worldtransfer. So we are currently strenghtwise to see somewhere in bronze and would probalbly drop to our destinated rank but the league will prevent this

I hope Arena.net sees this and will not do static leagues for 7/8 weeks because that is bs – server strenghts changes weekly and not monthly

Sincerly a lone fighter on UW for the next weeks

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

(edited by izze.3284)

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

this is the most constructive feedback in the GW forums Ive ever read.

sarcasm aside I hate cowards, but I hate people who think they can speak for their entire server a little bit more.

I wonder if this thread will be closed though, have to look up the tos

(edited by SpehssMehreen.5897)

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Agree, RIP Underworld wvw community, already lost quite few big wvw guilds due to this crap.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Oddly our server has sparked back to life. We were struggling with a lot of guilds mailing it in, not showing up in WvW, not getting much new blood and many were hoping to end up in the bottom tier when the NA leagues were going to be two divisions. Now we are firing on all cylinders and have roared back to peak performance. I can only hope all servers get such an infusion as the league starts up.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

the problem for uw is that we are considered a high populated server so it will cost you roughly 100g to transfer to our server, every other server in our bracket is mid/high populated so it is much cheaper to transfer to them. I doubt that any player will join UW forces.
They should have doubled the price for transfering 2 weeks before the league starts – that would have kept the server stable and there would be no panic transfering like it is happening right now. With that pre-seasonal sale they killed wvw for plenty servers.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Thank you.
15 char.

in WvW

Posted by: SQLOwns.7316

SQLOwns.7316

All I can say is, if HoD goes to Silver, which it looks like it will. I’ll most likely be done with the game. I don’t care too much, its probably about time to go do something else anyway.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

All I can say is, if HoD goes to Silver, which it looks like it will. I’ll most likely be done with the game. I don’t care too much, its probably about time to go do something else anyway.

You can think NSP for tanking their match up to stay in Bronze, for that.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

HoD will not go silver. Kaineng is the server that will endure silver for the first season.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Killacam.2064

Killacam.2064

I just came back from a 4 month vacation from GW2 and it seems that these guys keep shooting themselves in the foot with WvW. It is and always will be the most fun of all the gametypes but the system they have set up for it encourages nothing but zergs and “tanking” games to get a favorable matchup… Just let me play my WvW character in an S-PvP custom arena and I’ll never complain again. Worked too hard for my legendaries to lose them everytime I wanna PvP against fair odds.

in WvW

Posted by: SQLOwns.7316

SQLOwns.7316

HoD will not go silver. Kaineng is the server that will endure silver for the first season.

According to the rankings, Kain and HoD will be Silver.

SQL Owns – Elementalist
Dragon Steel [DSL]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Thank you! I will continue to roam and enjoy wvw regardless of my servers tier!

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

/rant on !!

Thank you Anet to ruin WvW to all us !!
I’m in Piken Square, a lovely home untill this kitten league was announced, now we have 1h queue for all borders thank to your brillant idea.
Where is the problem you might ask, now I need to spend 100g+ just to move to silver/bronze league ! but don’t be too exited, I wont buy your precious gems

Please fire who ever had this Fantastic idea and find someone with brain, fire them all, then give us free transfers to lower tier server, stop this RNG machmaking and give us real pvp !!!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If ANET wants to move forward with this bad league concept, at least have 2 resets a week. I expect more blow out matches than good ones, and the most competitive days are reset day. This will make the blow out matches end sooner and at least give 2 quality days of WvW a week.

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

According to the rankings, Kain and HoD will be Silver.

Bronze league starts at rank 16. Not 17.

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

If ANET wants to move forward with this bad league concept, at least have 2 resets a week. I expect more blow out matches than good ones, and the most competitive days are reset day. This will make the blow out matches end sooner and at least give 2 quality days of WvW a week.

No 3 resets a week! 56-hour-long matches each with a different reset time!

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

This is happening to every server in the silver/bronze league twilight zone.
The servers in the twilight zone with a healthy WvW population and community hemorrhage players because they fear to be put in the same bracket with dead servers, meaning due to abysmally low player density, they won’t actually be able to play this game anymore (lol just think about the absurdity of that for a second).
Bronze league is the ANet designated trash bin for dead servers, and several server communities have to suffer because of it by being put there.

The WvW devs hope that despite (or because) of that very deliberate choice to condense the dead servers + some collateral damage, that more players will log-in due to a more “even” (i.e. similarly dead after transfers and players losing interest to PvDoor all day) playing field, actually reinvigorating the trash bin league.
Well guess what, it will not happen. See you back in 8 weeks when you can analyse the log-in numbers of bronze league. It will be a ghost town.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

kitten you really have some hate for bronze servers dude.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]