Thank you for wasting 20 omega golems Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Bigsexy.8302

Bigsexy.8302

They are all gone after last night’s patch and restart.
Seriously this game proves every time to be nothing but one giant gold sink.

in WvW

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

20 omegas, oh my… You want to WXP-train hard, you gotta pay for it. Seems fair.

Back in the old days™, we used rams (with a limit of 5 in closer proximity), catapults (same as for rams), arrow carts, ballistas and trebuchets to siege an enemy for some epic battles. Funny thing is: Except for trebuchets, they won’t despawn on server reboot…

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

assuming your telling the truth, I would recommend you take it up with support and not post on the forusm accusing anet blah3x, if its true and your omegas somehow disappeared support will help you

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Yeah. Such things happen in every MMO with patches and especially hotfixes. Take it to the support, there u have a chance of getting them back.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in WvW

Posted by: Bigsexy.8302

Bigsexy.8302

Back in the old days™, we used rams (with a limit of 5 in closer proximity), catapults (same as for rams), arrow carts, ballistas and trebuchets to siege an enemy for some epic battles. Funny thing is: Except for trebuchets, they won’t despawn on server reboot…

I hope you are trolling.
Even if they were crafted they still cost lots of gold, so the price has been paid.
I don’t know how is it on Kodash but on the server where I play people build lots of golems for fun, nothing to do with WXP, if you care that much about wxp you are playing the game wrong.

assuming your telling the truth, I would recommend you take it up with support and not post on the forusm accusing anet blah3x, if its true and your omegas somehow disappeared support will help you

Should have pointed out they weren’t mine but enraging none-the-less. And whom should I accuse if not anet ? This is not the first time all the siege disappear after patch. It needs to be stopped.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Check out the new Living World Content, only 5 more patches to go this week, WvW people will just have to be patient, I mean they gave you a 10 minute warning………….

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

In the old days we used brute force

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

In the old days we used brute force

Pvdoor ftw!!!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Golems and Trebs will despawn everytime wvw will shut down for a patch.

So i wouldnt build too much of them on a Tuesday, when a new patch comes out or the day after becasue you can axpect a couple of shutdowns those days.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.