Thanks Arena

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

I HATE THIS WVW. paid transfers killed IoJ. Also not just IoJ. I have been following this whole guilds moving from 1 server to another all day long today. IoJ lost almost every major WvW guild we had. There is only 1 guild that is staying that has a great wvw presence. Im really not having a good day today and unless some guilds will come to IoJ in the next week i might be done.

(edited by Taras.4367)

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

:’(
/hug

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Sounds like you hate people more than wvw.

Anet didnt kill IoJ with paid transfers. People did.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Come join SBI. A major guild left us recently. But we are all very strong fighters that fight outmanned all day long. If you can boost our numbers we would do much better. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Taras.4367

Yeah no. if anet had paid transfers on day 1 of release this problem wouldn’t exist right now.

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

That was impossible, there had to be a free transfer period as people had to settle into their servers. Yes it was a bit longer than it should have been, but its ending. Its not arenanets fault certain people want to jump servers before it ends.

It might take a few weeks for ioj to fall where it belongs but once your there it should still be a fun and engaging wvw experience, a lot more room for small gang warfare in the lower tiers.

Perhaps you should just take a break from the game for a few weeks and let IoJ settle in where it belongs before coming back in (no subscription).

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: The Blind Man.3642

The Blind Man.3642

Yeah no. if anet had paid transfers on day 1 of release this problem wouldn’t exist right now.

You’re right. IoJ would have NO wvw guilds on it. Be glad you got one from this transfer mess.

Yak’s Bend Commander

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

QQ…simple as that, its people who transfered that made this an issue, Anet cannot predict the future, i am glad they finally fixed the simplicity of transfers. and yeah they could have done it earlier, but regardless thats no reason to quit gw2. but then again..idk you so its your choice

[Wake] main driver/GL

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

If paid transfers were in play right from the start then HoD would still be number 1. This is simply a rage thread. Go ahead and leave this game, I’d rather spend my time with players who enjoy it while they’re both winning AND losing. Bye bye Taras.

Love

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

I HATE THIS WVW. Anet you killed IoJ with your paid transfers 5 month after the release. Also not just IoJ. I have been following this whole guilds moving from 1 server to another all day long today. IoJ lost almost every major WvW guild we had. There is only 1 guild that is staying that has a great wvw presence. Im really not having a good day today and unless some guilds will come to IoJ in the next week, i will be done with gw2.

OK … let’s put this in perspective. If all of the servers in GW2 were comparable to IoJ as it is AFTER all these supposed guild desertions, would you even know the difference as far as WvW itself was concerned?? I mean, you would have been playing against servers similar to yours and the game would be what it was. So the game itself isn’t the problem, and ArenaNet isn’t the problem (at least not in this case) … the problem is the behavior of the guilds on your server versus how you would like them to act.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

Every server had guilds come and go, that’s the nature of free server transfers.

Once transfers cost money guilds will no longer en mass transfer servers in search of greener grass. Instead players who aren’t happy with their current server will just quit GW2 and go play a different game instead.

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Taras.4367

im trying to hold it together. ive been trying to recruit all day today the people whose guilds are leaving but they are staying. its not fun thou when i see no numbers in wvw to represent us. especially when im use to being well represented in wvw im use to seeing massive amounts of people and almost never being outnumbered.

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

You’ve already trashed your credibility, Taras. Transfer if you don’t like where you are, stay on your server, or leave the game like you threatened ANet to do.

Love

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Lanthrudar.1437

Lanthrudar.1437

Perhaps you should.. er.. transfer.. servers to someplace that has more people? If that will make you happier?

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

This happens to servers, just join another while you can.
I wonder how the ET/IoJ/FC match will go in 5 weeks ^^

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

Thanks Arena

in WvW

Taras.4367

Chewy i dont care what you think. everyone in this game has an opinion about this free server hoping. Servers that gain players love it. servers that lose players hate it. i really dont care what you think about my credibility either. the last think i should care about is what Chewy thinks of me LOL.

Also this match probably wont happen again because by the looks of it we will be dropped to tier 4. i just hope we can stay there and maybe fight back up to higher tier.