Thanks for golem rush week.Why?

in WvW

Posted by: Jitters.9401

Jitters.9401

I mowed my lawns. Did some grass re-seeding. Ate healthier and exercised more with all this spare time.

I even “Gasp” had a conversation with my wife.

I play only for WvW. I hate pve but have to do it to fund wvw.

Just a piece of advice. If you try to force people to play a type of wvw they don’t like…. those negative feelings will spread into wvw as a whole. It is common sense.

I know i am not the only one who is thinking of quitting right out and you are making it very easy.

Choice 1) play wvw when i don’t like it.
Choice 2) do something i like.

Only an idiot goes on camera and says people don’t just wvw when it is that idiot who is forcing people to pve. Maybe give better rewards in wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Could be some next gen mentalist kitten!

Destroy WvW and get rid of Toxic community (WvW focused players), refill maps with Eotm trains and let the toxic community quit the game or migrate to PvP to start their Esports….

(Read it somewhere in forums, game me a laugh)

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

I love it
1. it shows most of the wvw players love to ktrain just like the Eotm players.
2. it shows most of the wvw players got no clue how to play without the orange sword, they been playing the easy mode for too long.

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Could be some next gen mentalist kitten!

Destroy WvW and get rid of Toxic community (WvW focused players), refill maps with Eotm trains and let the toxic community quit the game or migrate to PvP to start their Esports….

(Read it somewhere in forums, game me a laugh)

Sound reasoning! Become a defense attorney.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I love it
2. it shows most of the wvw players got no clue how to play without the orange sword, they been playing the easy mode for too long.

Really?
1. Most “wvw” players are taking the week off, attendance is down across all servers, so the only ones playing are the real ktrainers which are not many, and probably from eotm if they’re red or blue this week cause they want to avoid getting rotfstomped by green again.
2. Easy mode? LOL wtf are you talking about, going around pewpewing with a golem and the overcharge buff is easy mode, exploiting said buff when out of golems is easy mode. Ktraining in eotm is easy mode, there are various challenges in regular wvw.

You need to take your taxi off duty, you drunk.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: maybe.5086

maybe.5086

I love it

1. They are Eotm players for easier karma train.
2. Please refer to first bullet.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I love it

(erm we are fight guild. we dont even take towers most of the time…so we do not karmatrain!)

1. we are not raiding this week, because we like good fights and the golemrush week prevents that. (its more of an actual eotm like circus)
2. we actually check for white swords, because of many nija caps. the orange one just mean big fight and zergs to bust. so we will rush to it, because we love big fights and busting zergs. but we usually know where the enemy is at(enemy that wants to fight even tells us..)

imo anet should make these events for eotm/pve kscrubtrain . im sure they will have fun with that.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: jadaniel.4910

jadaniel.4910