That Veteran Tengu Archer in Garrison

in WvW

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

So, we get our garrison waypoint for only about 1 minute every 5 as an enemy Veteran Tengu Archer spawns in inner garrison, procs white swords and closes the waypoint. Scouting is hard enough, but running back from across the map only to find it was an enemy npc is ridiculous. Possible to get a fix for this soon?

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

nope. dont count on it. ive given up WvW (which means basically i’ve given up the game as this is the only game mode i play).
too many kittens have been hurt, thrown around, smashed, in this entire wvw thread, but ANET gives no darn crap whatsoever it is. RIP WvW. RIP GW2

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Anet only fix stuff that is not broken. Or when it affects their glorious pve which is not the case with this.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

It is probably part of the to large update of wvw that was much to large to fit in the xpac.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Well, that’s one reason we got a reset change- so this type of thing could be fixed- “This change will give our team an extra day of the week that they can use to respond to issues that may occur with WvW…”

So they’ll get right on that…

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

Well, that’s one reason we got a reset change- so this type of thing could be fixed- “This change will give our team an extra day of the week that they can use to respond to issues that may occur with WvW…”

So they’ll get right on that…

…and fixing the glitchy walls, and fixing the lords getting pulled outside the keeps and respawning outside the keeps, and fixing the guards that attack mobs, and fixing necro staff 1 piercing through paper gates into the lord’s room, and … do I even care to go on?

Edit: OK, that sounded really snarky. I was just trying to point out that whomever is actually working on the WvW bugs/fixes has WAAAAY more than they can handle. kitten! You say? Just look at how long it takes for bug fixes to get implemented… mhmm, they’re overwhelmed, there just aren’t enough people to go around to fix WvW bugs in a timely manner. /cheer to the brave soul hanging in there and working his/her kitten off…

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

(edited by Fellfoot.8156)

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Anet only fix stuff that is not broken. Or when it affects their glorious pve which is not the case with this.

You want another new daily system???? OK~!!!!!!!!!!!!

in WvW

Pensadora.9478

K. So today as I was speeding up the yak from Speldan to the EB Keep, the guardians of the yak decided they were tired of guarding, and at a point just slightly west of the Sentry point, the two guards turned from green to red and began attacking the yak. Not sure who would have won – the sentry and yak, or the two turncoat guards, if I hadn’t intervened. Lol. I suppose this is already on the bug list?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

K. So today as I was speeding up the yak from Speldan to the EB Keep, the guardians of the yak decided they were tired of guarding, and at a point just slightly west of the Sentry point, the two guards turned from green to red and began attacking the yak. Not sure who would have won – the sentry and yak, or the two turncoat guards, if I hadn’t intervened. Lol. I suppose this is already on the bug list?

Did the associated camp get flipped?

If so, that’s new that they flip with the camp.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Pensadora.9478

Ah, thanks for that. And the Tengu Archer appears to have moved on as well.

in WvW

Pensadora.9478

The Tengu Archer is back, continuing to contest the garrison waypoint. The side keep wp bug allows our opponents to die and respawn to the EXACT location of the fight any time they want.

So, we have to run back to the fight FROM CITADEL, while the opponents can respawn into the keep (using what SHOULD be a CONTESTED WP) where the fight is. gg ANet!!!!

(edited by Pensadora.9478)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Dont worry, Anet is on top of it. They just need to do sPvP season 2 first, new PvE content and possibly the next expansion. But they are still 100% focused on WvW, make no mistakes.

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Lol that Tengu Archer in Garrison and the NPC attacking Marsh Drakes from Green Keep on EB will still be at their annoying never ending contesting games when GW3 comes round.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in WvW

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

We should name him.

in WvW

Dal.5872

Terry the Tengu in garrison?
Arthur the Archer in EB?

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Was happening on our bl the other night, another bug not fixed, or given a broken fix kitten …

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Yeah, that ONE Vet Archer in the green keep on EBG must LOVE killing those drakes. He makes the keep WP contested for about 75% of my play time on EBG. Maybe he’s trying to level up to unlock his elite spec?

in WvW

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Don’t mind the Tengu, he’s a tourist and he doesn’t understand WvW culture yet.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in WvW

Dal.5872

Yeah, that ONE Vet Archer in the green keep on EBG must LOVE killing those drakes. He makes the keep WP contested for about 75% of my play time on EBG. Maybe he’s trying to level up to unlock his elite spec?

Probably got himself a couple of hundred pre-cursors by now….. That one NPC is about to crash the precursor market and buyout all Anet shares in a hostile takeover. =P