That feeling when....

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Windsteel.9814

Windsteel.9814

coming back from 2 minute toilet-break and you find your tower taken by enemy. 4 hours of scouting and upgrading gone down to toilet. I love this game.

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Did you announce in chat that you were going afk and needed a temporary replacement? Because if you didn’t……….

Also, are you expecting things not to flip in this game? At some point you have to lose stuff either from a long siege or a quick ninja. It’s part of the game. If you get mad about it then that’s your problem and not the game’s.

On a positive note, you managed to hold that tower for 4 hours! That’s something to be proud of.

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Lol been there, sometimes it feels like the second you step away the enemy immediately attacks, it happens though, try not to take all the burden of scouting and upgrading on yourself, take breaks when needed and ask for a replacement if you need to.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

coming back from 2 minute toilet-break and you find your tower taken by enemy. 4 hours of scouting and upgrading gone down to toilet. I love this game.

I know them feelz, bro.. :-)

Defensively sieging up a tower (because not feeling like roaming), Alt-Tabbing to check some stuff on Internet, Alt-Tabbing back into the game and seeing the gate is almost down due to those 30 enemies that appeared while you were checking your facebook..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I know them feelz, bro.. :-)

Defensively sieging up a tower (because not feeling like roaming), Alt-Tabbing to check some stuff on Internet, Alt-Tabbing back into the game and seeing the gate is almost down due to those 30 enemies that appeared while you were checking your facebook..

Dude make gw2 unmuted when in the background. A little sound is played whenever the defend event pops up. So you can facebook all you want while scouting.

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Windsteel.9814

Windsteel.9814

Did you announce in chat that you were going afk and needed a temporary replacement? Because if you didn’t……….

Oh yes, I even got replacement. Either he was afk/idiot/did not care/all 3.

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

I heard active gameplay is more fun than scouting. Maybe try that instead posting your frustration here?

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

I heard active gameplay is more fun than scouting. Maybe try that instead posting your frustration here?

who are you to judge what is fun for other players ?

@OP . do not try anything . play the game as you like it !

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

It is obvious they had a scout at your toilet… “Hey guys! Go in, he’s taking a break.”

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

who are you to judge what is fun for other players ?

@OP . do not try anything. play the game as you like it !

Best advice ever. You know what he likes? He didn’t say that anywhere. Your psychic powers are strong!

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

Dude make gw2 unmuted when in the background. A little sound is played whenever the defend event pops up. So you can facebook all you want while scouting.

Is there an option for that? The only time I hear a sound from GW2 being in the background is when the PvP Queue has found enough players and it’ll sound it’s warhorn.

That feeling when....

in WvW

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

Poopsock FTW!!!!!!!!