The 5 misn loading bug...

in WvW

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

It would be fantastic if this bug would be addressed. I’m having it all the time and wait 5 minutes to respawn get annoying.

changing maps when there is queue in all of them is not a solution.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in WvW

Posted by: trueanimus.4085

trueanimus.4085

You can reload launcher and run game in administrator. It is a memory leak.. Even in 64 bit client. 4 years in and it gets worse with each patch.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Change class.

No really, it works lol. The long loading screen is triggered by certain class abilities, most often teleports.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Change class.

No really, it works lol. The long loading screen is triggered by certain class abilities, most often teleports.

Hmm interesting. Is that the reason this bug doesn’t struck me playing rangur.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Change class.

Hmm interesting. Is that the reason this bug doesn’t struck me playing rangur.

I used to get the bug playing druid, I think it was prob related to celestial avatar, I also experience the bug when playing Necro after using shroud or lich form, I never seem to get the issue playing thief tho, so I’m guessing it is a problem with classes that transform.

in WvW

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

Try -modelsnapshotfix. Might break things. Use as your own risk.

It is not a bug specific to any one class. And you simply need to map hop to resolve it. No need to log out, no need to run the launcher ‘as admin’ (which doesn’t “solve” memory leaks, if that is actually what the issue is).

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

I have the same thing that started maybe a month ago. The loading screen averages 75 seconds before the map even starts loading, then it loads fast like normal. By typing -maploadinfo in your target line in Properties you can check progress of the loading. For me, I noticed a trend that if I port around the same map, it’s the usual 5 seconds or so, but if it’s map hopping, logging in with a new toon, going from LA to pvp lobby it takes forever. That’s never happened to me. Even when I was on a HDD it wasn’t over 25 seconds or so at most. I tried repairing GW2 twice and a fresh install. And I know my PC well. Nothing new has changed. I keep Win Update and all automatic software updates off, and do all my updating manually. No game settings or hardware changes lately either. I’ll try the logging in as Admin suggestion and the other suggestion about teleports and -modelsnapshotfix. Kitten man, I roam on glkittenter Mes/Chrono a lot, teleports are a must to live.

If I find a permanent fix I will post it. GLHL

Edit: I tried all suggestions. None worked. It does seem to be a 32 bit problem though, because in 64 bit it loads fast like normal. The thing is in 64 bit my cpu/gpu temp/memory/speed OSD doesn’t work in 64 bit.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

(edited by JDjitsu.7895)