The Current state of Desolation (EU) in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: trixantea.1230

trixantea.1230

Deso, the most successeful PuG server falls behind all tier1 servers since the 8/26/2016 linking that brought 5 servers agianst us alone, now we’re being outnumbred in almost every fight, and sometimes our pugs are being driven to deso castle.

I hope ANet will reconsider relinking deso in tomorrow’s update with a small server to balance the matchups.

Attachments:

(edited by trixantea.1230)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yes, odd that Deso is having to work for its rank after being paired with other servers the last little bit eh?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Vabbi was Deso’s last partner and is now ours. We’re currently saying our goodbyes as we stand no chance against the other servers. I don’t think it was thanks to the linking that deso was doing better, it’s thanks to the current linking which created mega-blob-servers that a bunch of servers just don’t stand a chance. I hope these blobservers have fun as if this stays like it is EU will soon have only 4 tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Neftex.7594

Neftex.7594

deso just got spanked so hard in fights your people stopped playing, dont blame other servers for that. its the mentality to quit when losing maybe fix that instead

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

deso just got spanked so hard in fights your people stopped playing, dont blame other servers for that. its the mentality to quit when losing maybe fix that instead

If bigger is always better then what do you think happened?

in WvW

trixantea.1230

If deso got “spanked” so why do they keep a kill/death ratio that is so close to Piken’s?

This score imbalance started since the first day of the update because in a single matchup we were fighting alone server a+b and server x+y+z

Attachments:

in WvW

Neftex.7594

If deso got “spanked” so why do they keep a kill/death ratio that is so close to Piken’s?

This score imbalance started since the first day of the update because in a single match we were fighting alone server a+b and server x+y+z

i can tell you why, because they avoid fights now

edit: look at the kills and deaths… half the numbers of either piken and fsp

(edited by Neftex.7594)

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

There’s not many tags these days, still got a big night crew if someone leads, but that’s all, could care less about the state of PPT, unless the new scoring system is any better, there’s needs to be Open tags and numbers on tag, to actually fight these blobs; at least on EB.

Links are a temporary fix, it’s not really what I think is the best solution, people are jumping ship from RoS afaik, linked to SFR aswell. Players need incentive to actually transfer to Deso, but it’s 1800 gems.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

trixantea.1230

This score imbalance started since the first day of the update because in a single match we were fighting alone server a+b and server x+y+z

Your argument doesnt hold water, of course deso players will avoid battles when they are outnumbered, should a group of 15 players go into a fight with 50 zerglings?

I didn’t want to mention it but our server is reputed to have best PuG commanders and SPvP players so if the numbers of players for each world was the same, you know..

in WvW

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

I don’t feel pity for DESO server..not even a bit, you get what you deserve, you spent the last 3 months besieging others with superior numbers, actively trying to demoralize the opposition , abusing night capping and all sort of griefing, your server is now well known for. Less griefers and more fighters..and you’ll improve

in WvW

Neftex.7594

Your argument doesnt hold water, of course deso players will avoid battles when they are outnumbered, should a group of 15 players go into a fight with 50 zerglings?

I didn’t want to mention it but our server is reputed to have best PuG commanders and SPvP players so if the numbers of players for each world was the same, you know..

my argument makes perfect sense
your blob got spanked repeatedly until people stopped coming back (now avoiding fights)
i have not heard of this “best pug commanders” thing about deso
i heard your one and only good commander left the game
spvp has nothing to do with wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Daredevil.2745

Daredevil.2745

now we’re being outnumbred in almost every fight, and sometimes our pugs are being driven to deso castle.

This is what you have been doing for the past 6 months to ALL other servers, abusing nightcapping and karmatraining wooden maps all day after that with much bigger numbers then any enemy had. It is just pathetic to hear such complains from a deso player. Why didn’t you complain here when you were otnumbering otherd for months? Everything was ok?

And if you don’t know the most successful PuG server was SFR when win mattered, when there were many players on every server and was actual competition, during seasons etc etc. When wins in Wvw mattered smth Deso couldn’t do anything, and now after 6 month of outnumbering others when the game is almost dead you consider yuorself the most successful server? It makes you even more pathetic, you deserve what you have now.

One more important thing: it has always been like this on deso: if there is strong resistence in the MU, half of deso population goes to PvE, ofc it will make you outnumbered.

(edited by Daredevil.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Night capping is not abusing, since Vizunah started it all 4 years ago, the scoring system needed changing anyway, whether it’s going to change things radically, we’ll see.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

in WvW

trixantea.1230

now we’re being outnumbred in almost every fight, and sometimes our pugs are being driven to deso castle.

This is what you have been doing for the past 6 months to ALL other servers, abusing nightcapping and karmatraining wooden maps all day after that with much bigger numbers then any enemy had. It is just pathetic to hear such complains from a deso player. Especially knowing that most of deso logged off when they saw an actual challenge, you have the population, but deso players just don’t want to make efforts to achieve something. it has always been like this on deso: if there is strong resistence in the MU half of deso population goes to PvE.

And if you don’t know the most successful PuG server was SFR when win mattered, when there were many players on every server and was actual competition, during seasons etc etc. When wins in Wvw mattered smth Deso couldn’t do anything, and now after 6 month of outnumbering others when the game is almost dead you consider yuorself the most successful server? It makes you even more pathetic, you deserve what you have now.

How is SFR the most successful when they doubleteamed with Baruch Bay to make sure deso ends in 3d place in spring 2014?

in WvW

Posted by: Daredevil.2745

Daredevil.2745

How is SFR the most successful when they doubleteamed with Baruch Bay to make sure deso ends in 3d place in spring 2014?

Don’t forget that you were fighting for 2nd place, there was not a slightest chance for you to be 1st. Double team happens here and there, but in this case it didn’t even matter, cuz who cares 2nd or 3rd place… and you still complain about it…

(edited by Daredevil.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Yeah, bandwagon to FSP so I can get back to Deso once it’s great server again.

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

Deso, the most successeful PuG server

lol, you won’t achieve 1/10 of what SFR did not even playing 10 years

you and any other server just had a chance when the core players of SFR got bored and went inactive, that was about 1 year ago

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

i thought server match-ups are not allowed in here

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

We’re going to go ahead and close this thread, as match-up threads are not permitted on the forums.