The Ehmry Bay Fallout

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Everyone remembers the days when Borlis Pass, Ehmry Bay, and Anvil Rock had a never ending 13 year war, with every week Ehmry stomping both servers.
With the new changes in WvW and general fair-weathering along with in-ease with the WvW and PvE community, Ehmry Bay has been hit by a devastating wave of negativity which has caused a massive amount of players off the Ehmry Bay server.
Ehmry Bay used to be a proud server boasting many friendly and skilled guilds. Many examples include GF,GH,PK,FTF, all of which are disbanded/transferred.
With the recent weeks of Ehmry Bay getting stomped tremendously, it has sparked the transferring of literally every WvW guild on the server. All that remains is 3 WvW focused guilds that are not nearly the size of the past guilds on ehmry, all of which combined can not carry the server.After GH,ZoD,Gods,FALL,ZOMG,etc left to Sea of Sorrows, the WvW population dropped so much that we went from tier 3 to tier 7/8 in matter of weeks. We will say hello to Anvil Rock soon. All that is really left is memories from our past friends.
None of us really see a comeback in our ranking, as many of us fight against odds as every server zergs us to no return. Until Ehmry Bay finds us a new tier or ANet decides to merge servers, there really is no hope, nearly all of us are demoralized.
Here’s to a salute to all our Ehmry Bay Veterans still here

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1393437592_BORLIS_ROCK.jpg

Good days. 1 server survived out of the 3. Never thought it would be borlis

Kalkz

(edited by NotKalkz.1286)

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Dont get to comfy, you may join them one day

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

Borlis is strong and stable, i jumped to too many servers in the past ( now im on mag and enjoying it)
But i can tell Borlis is unique, its not gonna fall unless wvw dies in T4
If u noticed BP SLOWLY made it to top T4 and it took 8 months or so. And the server going to T3 since SBI is falling off T3, it didn’t bandwagon like SBI to jump ranks in a few weeks, Borlis took a long road

Kalkz

(edited by NotKalkz.1286)

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Muramasa.6487

Muramasa.6487

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: buckeyecro.9614

buckeyecro.9614

I know what you guys are going through! You just have to wait it out until your server finds new relative equilibrium in the match-ups.
Try to have fun in the mean time.

Sanctum of Rall NA Engineer Commander

Guild Wars 2 needs a Public Beta Environment

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiserclown.2458

Kaiserclown.2458

Hey don’t forget about Void! Us leaving was the reason all the fairweathers decided to jump ship after all. Though to be fair Ebay had already been dead for months,good to see it’s getting a proper burial into tier 8. #EbayworstserverNA

Pinkpuff-Asuran warrior-FA [Dark]
#Void4life

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Sorry for leaving Raz, those of you who stayed really have my respect. I unfortunately had only ever run with the familiar faces at GH and ZoD in WvW since I first started playing it, so my decision had to do with not having to leave the guys who made WvW so fun for me to begin with.

@Kalkz: Good times, good times. Also, that wasn’t 13 weeks, that was a 13 year war, get it right. ;o

@Kaiserclown: …
>was 1v1ing a zerker guardian and downs him, starting to stomp
>suddenly gets push/pulled/knockdowned by multiple people and downs
>gets stomped
>sees they’re all [Dark]
>proceeds to scream like Kirk
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Its a shame, hard times ahead. Looking forward to having a reunion even if its not what it once was I have faith that Ebay will come out and fight. This week against Kain/ET has been one of the most boring match ups I’ve experienced in awhile, its nothing but a night cap PvD fest.

AR’s not the same server we once were but there are still a few of us around from those days.

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

but but EBay received some transfers as well you know….

Nameless Accord [NA] , they left CD to be in a Mid-Tier server as they said it….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Welcome to T8 Ebay lets see how you fair here

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

I transfered from JQ to Ebay to WvW with a couple of friends and turned out that the crowd wasn’t bad at all in there. I didn’t get any of what happened during that time but about everyone left like birds during a seasonal transition. It’s kind of depressing.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

COME ON BP JOIN US… we can rekindle our sordid 3 way from years ago!!! oh well guess that’s not gonna happen, guess we’ll have to pick some other server to stand in for you and watch :S

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Having fought EBay/AR when there was no randomness in the match selection and servers became trapped in tiers, a bit sad to see them at the bottom. Both servers in their prime were once skill group focused more so than zerg based. Mags seems to be the new EBay in that regard.

BP is a strange server with tons of small guilds. Any server can falter and fall to the bottom but BP has survived several large guilds leaving. BP is less likely to fall because of this but without those big unifying guilds it is unlikely to rise beyond T4 for better or worse.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

BP is unique, I can say this coming from AR. That 13 year war was considerably longer for AR and BP, excluding the last few months I think its fairly safe to say BP/AR have been at war since the dawn of the game. I’m glad to see them get to where they are now, I have a lot of respect for BP. I’m not entirely sure what they did right vs what both Ebay and AR did wrong but good for BP. I don’t think we will see them any time soon however.

As stated, I’m sure AR and Ebay will cross paths in the near future we should both make the best of it when this happens and paint the BL’s red with each others blood. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Borlis is strong and stable, i jumped to too many servers in the past ( now im on mag and enjoying it)
But i can tell Borlis is unique, its not gonna fall unless wvw dies in T4
If u noticed BP SLOWLY made it to top T4 and it took 8 months or so. And the server going to T3 since SBI is falling off T3, it didn’t bandwagon like SBI to jump ranks in a few weeks, Borlis took a long road

Why are you lying? Your still in Borlis Pass and still on my followers list. I see you in “borlis pass, Yaks bend or Isle of janthir borderlands.” Even get the mass whisper from you saying its time to karma train someplace even though my home is tc.

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I personally think he got intimidated when I told him that our entire OCX timezone was waiting to greet him to Tier 2.

j/k; I hope he is with Maguuma, I’ve heard a lot of good things about him from the former EBay folks and hope he gives our guys a great fight.

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Keep fighting the good fight Ebay!

I’m on a server that has seen multiple exoduses and has bounced around the tiers from kitten T7 and is only now stabilizing. It’s hard when multiple organized guilds leave and pull all of the skilled WvWders away from your server.

the punch to the gut isn’t so much the loss of numbers, it’s the cumulative loss of experience. All I can suggest is that you make it a server priority to have your commanders training your militia. Help the players still on your server see why you play WvW and you’ll begin to surge back.

best of luck.
/salute

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

in this case, it really was a loss of numbers as well as experience. after earlier departures of some well-known guilds, [ZoD] made a concerted effort to recruit all our militia into one guild. that effort was largely successful, and when they left they took almost our entire militia with them.

the number of players remaining at this point is very small.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: CRAIG.9862

CRAIG.9862

Hey don’t forget about Void! Us leaving was the reason all the fairweathers decided to jump ship after all. Though to be fair Ebay had already been dead for months,good to see it’s getting a proper burial into tier 8. #EbayworstserverNA

LOL.

The high horse is strong with this one.

There is a reason you guys aren’t on that list.
(If you want to rebuttal that DIE isn’t either, we weren’t ever REALLY ebay and therefore we weren’t important to the majority of the community)

Semidei [DEMI] #ThankYouBasedGod
Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire

The Ehmry Bay Fallout

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum