Edit: Soon™

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

The End of Culling: Finally!

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I don’t think most players realize that Thieves will still be culled due to stealth. Hopefully the delay before they’re selectable / drawn will decrease slightly, but it’s not guaranteed, and there will still be delay due to culling even if they disable it for general world object information.

Edit:

Thieves should no longer randomly take up to 4-6 seconds to be selectable / drawn because of other culling, but there will still be an additional 0.5-1.5s delay due to the culling from stealth.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Sorry guys but I don’t see how this is going to affect thieves and stealth? We can still use our stealth skills. Every thief who relied on something like culling deserves to die.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Sorry guys but I don’t see how this is going to affect thieves and stealth? We can still use our stealth skills. Every thief who relied on something like culling deserves to die.

^^ Excatly.

Stealth debuff timer needs to be increased from 3s.

Anyone in thier right mind understands that 3s a ~ridiculous~ timer to re-enter stealth.

As a thief, if you can’t survive 15s out of stealth, then you can join the rest of everyone else and put in a little more toughness/survivabilty.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

When dealing with culling I wish there was a way to prioritize the stealth classes.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: KensaiZen.3740

KensaiZen.3740

If the issue affects people too much. It is a good incentive to migrate to a low end server (like FoW Lag free. No culling WvW. This is where real skilled WvW is at. Just ask Arborstone lol their zergs get busted by 3 or 4 of us daily

Winters Ascension The White Guardian
Sophia Theos Beast Master
[Fissure of Woe]

in WvW

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

Now all thats left is for them to put in a slider for particle effects and an option to turn off/on other players particle effects if you want to.
Age of Conan was pretty rough on peoples rigs and in raids that little option and slider helped alot of people out.
Its hard to imagine why these guys havent had something like this put in by now if not at the games release.
Any devs ever talk of such a thing being implimented?