The Queen's Speech: WvW patch

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

copy/paste from the latest The Queen’s Speech patch notes.

“World vs. World XP and Point adjustments We’re making it easier to earn World XP points for playing normally in World vs. World by increasing the WXP rate across the board! As an added bonus, we’re adjusting World vs. World Ability Points so that your total points are equal to your current rank. New characters will start off with one ability point, and all existing characters will receive one more!”

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

We need the WvW stats to be account bound and not solebound (just like PvP). If it because of the WvW XP chests, then you can take them back. I don’t need the green item and the siege and the 1 silver.

Also we need WvW achievement points to be balanced. For example 250.000 WvW kills (800-1000 hours or more on a Tier 1 server) for 50 achievement points (All 6 tiers combined) is freaking ridiculous.

Why you try to torture us WvW players? Aren’t the WvW efforts the main source of all the PvE boots and bonuses for the servers? We deserve more…..

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Torture you because the wxp ranks arnt account bound? a_a they arnt for many reasons I think anet stated before, and it would be pretty weird seeing an upleveled bronze general running around, theyre just titles too, they dotn actually mean anything and will simply repeat with the new valuable mineral at the start

in WvW

Posted by: Zosk.5609

Zosk.5609

But I mean, who really cares about the terrible WXP system anyway…. at it’s current rate with no ‘curve’ and now a hundred or more ‘abilities’ and more every patch… we’re going to end up with a bunch of hardcore WvW players with huge albeit weird and crazy advantages over casual players…. it’s just a terrible system but I don’t see a way out of the corner they’ve painted themselves in.

They should get to fixing up those achievements right away, it will dangle carrots in front of those who like to participate in everything by not making WvW the absolute least rewarding activity.

And they should trash their new ‘matchup’ system and go back to the old one and find a less-awful way to make matchups less stale (I suggest server merges in the smaller servers and free transfer to the mid-range or smaller servers that are left).

Also, no idea why WvW rewards currently help the PvE population. The bonuses there should be: increased Karma, XP, Magic Find and Gold Find INSIDE WVW zones and then maybe 4 other WvW related bonuses like Guard Damage, Guard Resistance, etc.

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Torture you because the wxp ranks arnt account bound? a_a they arnt for many reasons I think anet stated before, and it would be pretty weird seeing an upleveled bronze general running around, theyre just titles too, they dotn actually mean anything and will simply repeat with the new valuable mineral at the start

lol. Who cares about the titles? I am talking about WvW skill points and achievement points. Seems like you didn’t read my post.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet