The Serious Problem In WvW Right Now

in WvW

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

When I say this you’re probably thinking zergs, class balance, condis, noobs, PvE’ers, or something like that right? Nope. I’m kitten ed off about the motherkittening coyotes being gone. I felt a real spiritual native american connection to these guys every time I killed them for stacks, but now I can’t have that anymore, and I’m sad

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

in WvW

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

They are still there on other bl…… The serious problem in wvw right now is CONSTANT STEALTH BROKEN MECHANIC!

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in WvW

Posted by: Warhawk.7095

Warhawk.7095

They are still there on other bl…… The serious problem in wvw right now is CONSTANT STEALTH BROKEN MECHANIC!

Not the CONSTANT AOE CONDITION IMMOBILIZE KNOCKDOWN FEAR KNOCKBACK CHILL STUN CONFUSION POINTBLANK SPAM-FEST?

No?…

Rogue Spectre [Main]/[SNKY]
Fergyson’s Crosswalk
WvW Roamer, lover, fighter, and reckless glass cannon

in WvW

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

+1

If Anet had a garri, I would be placing my superior rams in protest as we speak. I hope keep Lord Colin has stability or else he’s about to be trained.

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

in WvW

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

#FREETHECOYOTES2014 If anet cant fix the only mobs we actually like in WVW then they are definitely trolling us roamers…

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

You shouldn’t have killed them so much. You made them extinct. Simple predator prey relationships and you violated them with your big brains.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Did they remove the ’yotes between SE BL spawn and S camp? Watching new players go through there or pushing less experienced players into fights there was a joy.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Deaddawg.9418

Deaddawg.9418

Did they remove the ’yotes between SE BL spawn and S camp? Watching new players go through there or pushing less experienced players into fights there was a joy.

LOL. You should raise your life ambitions a little