The True #1 wvw server

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

An all asuran server.

the best pvprs in any tier are asurans, and we all know that an all asuran wvw server would dominate the #1 spot.

We don’t need to make any other servers for any other races, everything else can remain the same. We are the true warriors of Tyria.

Next time you bookahs use a Zolja’s item – just remember what race it came from.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

i use Svaard’s on WvW
all hail Norns

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

lol….:D

I can envision all players repping their own races with much pride big time far more than what people are calling server pride now!! 100 charr fighting 100 norn fighting 100 asurans would surely be a sight to remember!!

I’m getting all emo now reminiscing my mmo history from another post… rofl :x

ps – don’t listen to the charr, they obviously don’t know what they are talking about

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

What do you think think this is ESO with Asurans and Charr instead of Argonians and Khajiit? XD

I don’t like games that race lock servers..Prevents people from playing with friends and family.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

es what ? – ain’t nobody got time for that, besides, asurans are the most beautiful creatures to step into the mmo world. Fact. -struts ears-

seriously, look at me, I’m gorgeous – brad pitt looks like brad skritt next to me!!

Attachments:

(edited by Ricky.4706)

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I’ve seen a couple all Asuran guild raids. Frigging adorable. It’s like a herd of angry rabbits.

I still prefer Human above all else, though. Human is the beautiful race and therefore the best race. Excluding all copy-paste anime wannabe’s of course.

Also, I’d like to see more all X race raids more often to be honest. All Norn, Charr, Human or Sylvari would be fun to see. I haven’t seen a 100% dedicated Norn raid but I have seen a few that were close and it’s kinda silly because they’re all so huge, lol. Makes you feel smaller than usual if you’re Human, Asura or Sylvari.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Torolan.5816

Torolan.5816

I donĀ“t want to trip all over smurfs when I am in WVW, so no.^^

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

smurfs, asurans do you hear that ? we give the sky huggers zolja’s beserker weapons and we get labeled smurfs. – i dunno, i think it’s time we cut the bigfoot down to size.

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Menaki.6329

Menaki.6329

Once I’ve been in an asura zerg, only one human was there. It has been looked like an kindergarten trip. We were visiting Bay, but the owner didn’t let us in. We only wanted to see the sharks.

[KILL] – Jade Quarry

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

if cartman from southpark were here, he’d say “That Kitten!!”

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

I still prefer Human above all else, though. Human is the beautiful race and therefore the best race. Excluding all copy-paste anime wannabe’s of course.

i like human race too
they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

and this one i get random message that they like her face everytime i play her

Attachments:

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Shadows Creed.3902

Shadows Creed.3902

All “vertically challanged” guild… Imma punt you all off cliffs like the shorties you are.

Company Of Traveling Heroes [CTH]- maguuma

Leader of ninja ops

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: hbillhas.7803

hbillhas.7803

You can’t use that it’s already taken. MINI Vertically Challenged Midgets

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

zolja’s

zojja’s

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

that too!! lol

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Shadows Creed.3902

Never trust a midget. Especially from RATasum.

Leader of ninja ops

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

sounds like wisdom from a human that constantly runs from battle! ^.^

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Shadows Creed.3902

Nope, this human is constantly fighting midget underhanded tactics. CTH is at the tip of the spear in handling midgets and their warbeasts (rabbits).

Leader of ninja ops

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

ooh, wait, do i hear Queen Jenna Calling ? use that as an excuse next time you run away from us like Logan Thackery does in battle.

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Used to run around as the only Norn in a PvE guild with 90% Asura’s, still have a few printscreens of "old Kindergarden Teacher Elrik out with his little midget wards in Divinity Reach".

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

i really think dividing wvw into races would work, because people do enjoy their characters and proud of how they customized them. So this approach simply redefines server pride and doesn’t completely eliminate it with a massive megaserver.. it would allow every one to be with whomever they want by being the same race or even compete as opposite races the next match up…. so not only does it fix balance and coverage issues, it works with game story, and creates opportunities for organized competitions. – plus it’s appealing to pvers who want to get serious about pvp.

and lets not forget the army of asurans – that alone is priceless!

(edited by Ricky.4706)

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

i really think dividing wvw into races would work, because people do enjoy their characters and proud of how they customized them. So this approach simply redefines server pride and doesn’t completely eliminate it with a massive megaserver.. it would allow every one to be with whomever they want by being the same race or even compete as opposite races the next match up…. so not only does it fix balance and coverage issues, it works with game story, and creates opportunities for organized competitions. – plus it’s appealing to pvers who want to get serious about pvp.

Then you have to consider that the human population greatly outnumber charr population.

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

it wont for long, a new charr character is only 1 empty character slot away – and maybe encourage anet to ease up on the grind so we can arm them up fast – the matches can change constantly due to organized competitions. – condi engineer charrs ..nuff said.

anet can easily buff up the racial skills to mean something in that setting.

not to mention, i’m sure it will give anet a lot more leverage in balancing matches.

and the server pride can go back to it’s rightful place, Role Playing in lions arch, this is where guilds in the same servers can discuss matches and what races to go into wvw with – so a wvw server will still mean something as well. a simple solution that fixes a ton of issues people have complained about.

(edited by Ricky.4706)

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

While I like the idea… The first thing that comes to my mind is the not allowed to have fun people that would claim it promotes racism. You know the people… The ones that think it’s wrong not to have the option to make super fat and ugly characters because it’s “not realistic” meanwhile flight, stealth and a race of cat people is fine.

“Gw2 has a race specific game mode, that’s so discriminatory!”

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

so this means italy is racist because italians live there ?

the olympics is blasphemy then.

we just rename wvw to the pvp olympics!

there is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage.

I am asuran, and I am quite proud of that!! -wiggles ears-

shall we have a friendly competition ? I’m not saying we are better than you, I’m just saying it will be apparent that we are the elite esporters once we are given a home.

there can only be 1

Asurans Rise!

yall sky-huggers may need to look down to see our pride btw!

(edited by Ricky.4706)

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

ANet does have a policy of not getting caught up in anything resembling stuff like racism. They specifically wanted the races to work together and all that, not against each others so it won’t happen. For good or bad.

There is also the problem that there is 5 races, in match-up’s of 3.

Also dislike how it means that you can change your toon to another race and play on the winning team.

Though I would like to see an army of actual Norns for once, so seldom I see more than 1 other Norn at the same time.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

a silly notion, that kills a big idea that generates big money, got it.

“lets kill the olympics because different countries should get along” lol

(edited by Ricky.4706)

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Imagine the same wherein each race could only trait its racial elite.

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

That is interesting but would create huge problems, what if they made one racial elite more powerful than the others? What if Asuran was deeded to be the best then it switched to Norn? Does everyone delete their Asurans and switch races?

What would you do if you found that, three years after making your favorite toon, and having played it as main all that time, it’s suddenly the lame duck race?

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Ricky.4706

ya, i’d avoid forcing anything extra – there is still the point of custom builds and strategy – it would be interesting though to see racial elite strategies en mass – but that should be a choice not an imposition.

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

That is interesting but would create huge problems, what if they made one racial elite more powerful than the others? What if Asuran was deeded to be the best then it switched to Norn? Does everyone delete their Asurans and switch races?

What would you do if you found that, three years after making your favorite toon, and having played it as main all that time, it’s suddenly the lame duck race?

Oh I would not make it permanent and it would not apply to any other skill. I am thinking as a lark like Golem week there be a week where servers divided by race with the restrictions on the elite only and go at it.

Norns shapeshifting. Charr calling in artillery barrages. Asura running around in Golem suits and so on.

The True #1 wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Most rats are only “good” or seem good is because they make the smallest scale they can do just so it’s harder to see animations.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge