The Tuatha Extended Alliance of Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

Tuatha Social Gaming Community
A Collaboration of Like Minded Guilds, Clans, and Families to create a fun & friendly gaming experience while keeping the uniqueness of each individual group intact. Meet people, make friends, develop new relationships, and have a blast doing it.

The Tuatha Social Gaming Community is designed to expand the social gaming experience beyond the limits of modern day MMO’s. While some games can limit players to 10 guild alliances, the Tuatha is designed to expand past these barriers allowing for more cooperation, a larger player base to network with, and the resources to enjoy the games we play to their fullest ability.

The overall goal of the Tuatha is to help establish new friendships, relationships, and create unity among those that participate in the community. Through our regular weekly in-game events to our out-of-game nationwide Meet-and-Greet tour. Players who embrace the Tuatha will find a more social side of the games we play while meeting new people and having a great time doing so.

From our first venture in Warhammer Online we have been bound by a simple code of conduct; Blades out, Not In. Which means that at no time should a member ever attack another within the Tuatha (No Infighting). This is our only rule and allows us to continue to grow without restrictions or weak points.

Who’s Involved
The Tuatha has been an extended community for many for almost 5 years. It allows guilds both large and small to broaden their player pool and see all that the game has to offer. The guilds, clanns, and communities listed below have participated in our Tuatha Social Gaming Community and still play an active part in the games they chose to play. In it’s history the Tuatha has been home to 93 guilds and spans 3 games.

Current Guild Wars 2 Participants:
Bellum Aeternus
Captain Jacks
Dexteram Family
Dragons of Eternity
Fragnarok
Gaiscioch
Harbingers of Light
Heavens Royal Knights
Knights of Steele
North
Obsidian Guard
Penumbra Effect
Vigilance

Tuatha Features & Benefits

A Family Based Community – The focus of the Tuatha is to create a unified front for all guilds, large and small, to collaborate, share, and experience all that the game has to offer.

A Casual Friendly Environment – We allow players and guilds to play as often as they like, participate as much as they like, and vacation as much as they like. We are a no strings attached community.

A Resource – The Tuatha provides players with a chance to gain experience and learn from others in a friendly environment.

What We Are Not:

An In Game Alliance – There is no need to break existing alliances or friendships. We operate entirely out of game and in game via as separate chat channel viewable by Tuatha Members only.

A Dictator – We do not tell members or guilds how to play, when to play, or how much to play. Each house is under their own control. The only rule we share is “Blades Out, Not In”

An Elitist Group – The Tuatha is not just for the elite gamer, we welcome members of all skill levels.

Who Are We Looking For?

• “We” Thinkers
  • Family & Friends
  • Casual Guilds
  • Small Guilds
  • PvP Based Guilds
  • Casual Raiding Guilds
  • Roleplay Guilds, Clans, or Families

Interested in Joining or want to know more?
Visit http://www.gaiscioch.com/about/tuatha.html

Play how you want, when you want, as long as you want.

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

Is this related to Tuatha de Daga alliance from DAoC as well?

~Shadowkat

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

Nope. We are from Nimue originally

Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in WvW

Adaneshade.2409

Ah, ok. Got a little excited thinking my old alliance was reforming here >.<

~Shadowkat

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

Sorry to burst your bubble Adaneshade . Passes cookies does that help In all seriousness I’ve seen quite a few old school DAOC groups giving GW2 a rebirth. I wouldn’t be surprised if you find some old friends out there. It’s always good to run across people you met so long ago. That’s why we all MMO isn’t it. For the community and comradery. We still have a young lady that played with us in DAOC that was in her 70’s back in 2003 and shes still gaming with us today. There’s kids playing with us that I remember when they were born. What we strive to create is long lasting friendships that bleed over from game to game and sometimes even into the otherworld they call real life. If it wasn’t for the community aspect of MMO’s I wouldn’t play them at all.

in WvW

Adaneshade.2409

Well said….what server are you based on? Or is this some kind of cross-server deal?

~Shadowkat

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

We’re on Sanctum of Rall which was named after a Tuatha Member Roger “Oldroar” Rall who passed away while waiting for this game to go live.

in WvW

Adaneshade.2409

Ah, too bad I’m on IoJ, sound like a good bunch of people.

~Shadowkat

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

I will be checking this out, thank you for posting this information. Also I wanted to ask I believe it was GSGC that are in-charge of the server community forums. Just wondering is there an ETA on that.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

Greetings Silk, I’m actually in process of putting that all together. Hope to have server forums live here shortly. I will be out on business all next week but the following week I plan to get it all slammed out and have something ready to go live. We REALLY need a Sanctum of Rall forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Great News! Thank you for your prompt response, I will also be contacting someone in the right position to speak about an alliance opportunity for my guild.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Foghladha.2506

We’re also actively building an oceanic team and have been having rather good luck with it. The past week we’ve seen a drastic improvement in our ability to maintain over night. If there are any oceanic guilds out there looking for some fun we have several commanders on the battlefield into the wee hours of the morning.