The WvW Queue System is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

When is the queue system going to be fixed? It’s been at least six weeks now and the queue system is extremely flaky — some people get in, some dont. There doesn’t seem to be any ORDER to the queue (which means it isn’t really a queue, more like a lottery).

Please fix this because I’ve been waiting in the queue for 3+ hours and other guild members got in after 10 minutes for the same borderland!

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

what would really help is.. having a position in queue with a time.. and so on, and a feature to highlight the taskbar icon of gw2 in a special color upon queue pop

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

in WvW

Posted by: Scyatic.7604

Scyatic.7604

I would not count on it actually getting fixed. Anet’s solution seems to be wait it out till people just stop playing. You don’t pay a subscription fee so they no financial interest in keeping you playing now that they have your 60 dollars. Besides they are to be to busy working on Halloween expansions.

in WvW

Posted by: Bwomp.9651

Bwomp.9651

Actually theres the gemstore and what-not. They are always making money.

Bwomped LvL 80 Necro [GEN]
~Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: nysta.6713

nysta.6713

When is the queue system going to be fixed? It’s been at least six weeks now and the queue system is extremely flaky — some people get in, some dont. There doesn’t seem to be any ORDER to the queue (which means it isn’t really a queue, more like a lottery).

Please fix this because I’ve been waiting in the queue for 3+ hours and other guild members got in after 10 minutes for the same borderland!

i reckon you should shout more. that will get yourself heard. also reckon you should start a few more threads about this. i don’t think 100 is nearly enough of them.

practically, though, have you thought about moving to a server a little lower down? it would do wonders for your blood pressure. in the meantime: aspirin.