The best solution for the desert bL

in WvW

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

Anet should either throw it to the eotm rotation or make it a PVE 80 man raid map with all the world,dungeon,raid,fotm bosses inside of it. Anet can also change the map name to farm borderland. After that, you can work on another new and playable ‘wvw’ map .

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

This could be interesting. But to do so we would need to replace 3 ABL with 3 EoTMs. EoTMs has overflows today meaning quite a number of people queue for it. So this would be like replacing EB. Why would you displace that many people playing it. And before you suggest no one does, please provide source numbers from ANet on the number of people queuing on each map. TIA!

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

That’s quite the brilliant idea… that’s been brought up before… in multiple threads… and countered as to why it wouldn’t work…. in multiple threads…

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

EotM is too big for a BL map IMO.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Desert BL is perfectly playable. It is nobody’s fault but your own if you cannot play on it or refuse to play on it.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

I recall that there was a poll to keep the dbls, and it won by almost a 2-1 margin. So this thread is kind of pointless. People want it out there in regular wvw…get used to it.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I recall that there was a poll to keep the dbls, and it won by almost a 2-1 margin. So this thread is kind of pointless. People want it out there in regular wvw…get used to it.

No, people want new maps, and it was heavily implied that voting for dbl’s destruction meant anet wouldn’t work on new maps. This doesn’t mean “People want it out there in regular wvw.” It just means they will suffer through being stuck with 1 dbl/ 2 abl to keep from having anet put us back on /ignore.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Teon.5168

No, people want new maps, and it was heavily implied that voting for dbl’s destruction meant anet wouldn’t work on new maps. This doesn’t mean “People want it out there in regular wvw.” It just means they will suffer through being stuck with 1 dbl/ 2 abl to keep from having anet put us back on /ignore.

LOL. You guys will just retreat to any theory you can come up with rather than just admitting that the vast majority of players voted to keep dbl, period. Always fun to see so many deniers here, even when it stares them in the face in the way of a poll, that just are so completely terrified of admitting they might actually be wrong, when it comes to what the playerbase actually wants.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

LOL. You guys will just retreat to any theory you can come up with rather than just admitting that the vast majority of players voted to keep dbl, period. Always fun to see so many deniers here, even when it stares them in the face in the way of a poll, that just are so completely terrified of admitting they might actually be wrong, when it comes to what the playerbase actually wants.

Sure buddy, whatever you have to tell yourself.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

This whole “we really wanted to delete DBL but they wouldn’t make maps otherwise so we picked to keep it” doesn’t make sense to me. Specifically, I don’t understand the internal logic of expecting ANet to make new maps for you when the last one they made was so poorly received that you demanded it be deleted and never see the light of day again.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Teon.5168

Irony at its finest.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Irony at its finest.

You realize it wasn’t a poll asking who prefers dbl to abl right? Or even a poll asking who will play the dbl.
By your logic I could claim 78% of the players prefer the abl because the 2 abl 1 dbl vote passed.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Teon.5168

All a moot point, now. Dbls were voted to stay in the game by almost a 2-1 margin. And now, 2 abl, 1 dbl will be our bls for wvw. Glad this topic is now done, and the wvw team can move on to other wvw priorities.

Thanks, Anet!

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. DBL’s Live! WOOT!!

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

I think you guys didn’t get my point at all. I am not asking for delete deset bl. You can play it as a eotm or PVE map that everyone love it. Its 100% better than a WvW map that 90% of the population hate it

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Bring back the DBL, see what happens anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

I will play it happily is what will happen as I find alpine tiny and extremely boring after so many years of playing it

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

in WvW

Posted by: Knob.6835

Knob.6835

I’ve come to accept that these conversations will never end.

in WvW

Teon.5168

You just now figured that out?

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Amen.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Can people leave EotM alone and stop trying to kill it???? The DBl map is a BL map, only! EotM is a vastly superior map in both function and esthetics.

On the DBL polling, it’ll never be known what percentage of players voted in favor of it because they actually liked it. Tyler wrecked any chance of that by posting on Reddit. Which I believe was his intention.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.