The character swapper NPC

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You are solo roaming on your thief. You become outmanned, enemy zergs descend on the border but dont worry! Commander I Loves To Zerg join the border and created a 30 man queue. You want to join him in order to support him but then go “snap, I just realized I’m a crappy thief!”.

Player visits NPC in Garrison.

“Hello Gankeesforever Tiefling! Feel like you got the wrong gear? Do you require reinforcements from beyond the mists?”
- Bowlegged Legolars (Ranger)
- Querggan Coo (Engineer)
- Zoidberg McGee (Warrior)
- Zerging Eeez Love (Guardian)

Player selects Zerging Eeez Love

Loading screen…

At citadel spawn on the guardian

Wouldnt it be fun to fix a 5 year old issue?

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Not 100% needed, however would be a nice QoL change.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in WvW

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

A really good idea.
And 100% needed.

Nice with the abillity to go from zerg, to skirmish class to support the border if it need more skirmish classes and there is a 60 man que.

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

You are solo roaming on your thief. You become outmanned, enemy zergs descend on the border but dont worry! Commander I Loves To Zerg join the border and created a 30 man queue. You want to join him in order to support him but then go “snap, I just realized I’m a crappy thief!”.

“Hello Gankeesforever Tiefling! Feel like you got the wrong gear? Do you require reinforcements from beyond the mists?”

Loading screen…

For the inexpensive fee of 2 gifts of battle, 5000 memories of battle, 1000 badges of tribute, and a lung.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Most raids schedule their raid time. If you want to beat the que you should learn it.

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

Most raids schedule their raid time. If you want to beat the que you should learn it.

He wasn’t referring to raiding in WvW.

I think his scenario is more appropriate: BL under heavy attack from another world’s map que. commander LOVESTOZERG responds to the threat bringing HIS map que, so he wants to switch classes to help.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Um… no.

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Loading screen…

For the inexpensive fee of 2 gifts of battle, 5000 memories of battle, 1000 badges of tribute, and a lung.

im not that far off of the memories of battle :p

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

Loading screen…

im not that far off of the memories of battle :p

But you SHOULD have a lung?!

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

+1 for idea and humor

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted the services of such an NPC, but unless there’s some tech issues preventing it, it seems like a good QoL thing.

in WvW

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Wait in queue like everyone else. 100% against this idea.

You think queues are bad now, implement this idea and it’ll be worse.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

He wasn’t referring to raiding in WvW.

I think his scenario is more appropriate: BL under heavy attack from another world’s map que. commander LOVESTOZERG responds to the threat bringing HIS map que, so he wants to switch classes to help.

If he wants to help he can join raid at its start. Or maybe find a build he can swap to to help the zerg.