The epic fail of changing servers to medium

in WvW

Posted by: Duder.6537

Duder.6537

I’m into mmo’s for a very long time but nobody needs to be sherlock holmes or columbo to realise that putting a high populated server from T1 to medium and make server changes free will cause a lot of damage that didn’t need to be.
I don’t know and can’t imagine what went through the heads of arena net developers but htis is… as i said one of the most epic fails i’ve ever seen in a MMO.
I was waiting for more than 2 and a half hours today for joining wvw , after 1 minute i had a disconect and had to wait again ^^
is this the sense of GW2? spending your time waiting for the wvwvwv whioch should have been a big part of GW2 and seems to be forgotten? (pr not accessable)
before the patch there were also waiting lines, but they were ok , nobody has problems with waiting 10-15 minutes, thats ok for a free mmo – 2 hours waiting is not ok, when you only have 2 hours to play in the evening!

Really arena net you got the DAOC guys in your team and you are not able to make your game better and more playable than DAOC which is 10 years ago?? this is really really a shame. If you need money for your game tell us and we will donate you something – noprolem if you do your things right on the other hand.

And please please : think before you do such a disgusting thing again because always keep in mind: there is much concurrence in MMO and you are not the only one who has a MMO ^^

what i really want to know: how do you arena net guys think that you can equal this? give us gold? karma? i think there should be a kind present to be given to players that you fooled – think about it ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Ensity.2164

Ensity.2164

+++++…Also they failed hard as rock!If u wanted to hekp medium/low server just put free transfers at server wich are on low tier not at the higher like tier1 tier2 tier3…People to get there…Or if u don’t want fix things give us gold were spent for trasnfer…

[siN]Seven Instincts
Holy The Redfire-Elementalist
Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: raenen.5807

raenen.5807

Tier 8 kept crying that they were tier 8 and anet was doing nothing to get you out of the bottomless hole you were in. Now they throw you guys a bone and you cry about it. So be careful what you wish for.

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Tier 8 kept crying that they were tier 8 and anet was doing nothing to get you out of the bottomless hole you were in. Now they throw you guys a bone and you cry about it. So be careful what you wish for.

I’m not sure you understand the arguments being made. This isn’t tier 8 complaining, these are the higher EU tiers that were t1/t2 ranked but had medium populations, they now have a large influx of people wanting to be on ‘good’ servers and now have really long queues.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

Posted by: Ensity.2164

Ensity.2164

Being off topic

[siN]Seven Instincts
Holy The Redfire-Elementalist
Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Read before you come talk… No one from T8 complained so far… But EU high tiers have medium population aswell, and people are stacking on those servers due the free transfers.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

nice transfers from t9 to t3-t1
gj anet!
border is full and we have nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

now i am forced to transfer from SFR (been here since 6 months except 2 weeks)
cause i got queue from 3 pm to 2 AM

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

As I remember SFR is looking for new players. We send some pugs there some times ago

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

No problem , we will invade piken, brb transfering
Ah already did that

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

only Piken invaded Piken Not the PVD farners from morning hours

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

yes, as mentioned iam was created at sfr, but left there now….fak anet with this forsken bs.

Soon i will faking even consider leaving this game

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

too much PvE players on WvWvW, who dont know what to do, especially with commander’s mark but without brains.

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Well, the problem is that they don’t have the WvW population indicator at the server selection screen. The indicator only indicates the OVERALL server population.

This flaw has not been corrected since they implemented transfer fee last time.
Stacked servers/high-tiered servers with low OVERALL server population will get more stacked.

Now that they remove the fee for those low OVERALL server population, the stacking will get worse for those high-tiered servers with low OVERALL population.

The solution to this is Anet have to add WvW population indicator, and the server transfer fee can be calculated based on that indicator instead of OVERALL server population indicator.

The consideration to transfer server mainly occurs among WvW players as PvE players can guest as they like. Thus, the fee calculation should be based on WvW population for each server, not the OVERALL server population.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry