The lag will make me leave WvW forever

in WvW

Posted by: FlOwMaKeRs.8623

FlOwMaKeRs.8623

Even living in the USA & with a ping of -90 in Gw2 .. I still having Skill delay and Lagg issues.

smh.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I haven’t found the fact that we’re living in the US to be of particular advantage network-wise. US Internet providers can be pretty terrible and quality is all over the place.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

The ping of -90 might be your problem. With negative ping, you are actually getting data back from GW2 servers before you even sent the input. This make the client confused and cause lagg instead of normal lag.

in WvW

Posted by: FlOwMaKeRs.8623

FlOwMaKeRs.8623

The ping of -90 might be your problem. With negative ping, you are actually getting data back from GW2 servers before you even sent the input. This make the client confused and cause lagg instead of normal lag.

Negative ping? Putting “-” I do not mean negative, if not lower.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

LOL. This is why I still read this forum.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I suggest using <= rofl.
The lag, assuming you’re referring to skill delays, is server-side due to terrible profession design flooding the servers with routines. It has nothing to do with networking and is pretty much solely a gameplay mechanic problem. Because it’s rooted in the bad profession design of the game it’ll therefore never be fixed.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I suggest using <= rofl.
The lag, assuming you’re referring to skill delays, is server-side due to terrible profession design flooding the servers with routines. It has nothing to do with networking and is pretty much solely a gameplay mechanic problem. Because it’s rooted in the bad profession design of the game it’ll therefore never be fixed.

It is still good to check the network side of things. Stuff that looks like micro-teleports can be dropped packets.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

IP over Avian Carriers (IPoAC). During the last 20 years, the information density of storage media and thus the bandwidth of an avian carrier has increased 3 times as fast as the bandwidth of the Internet

Just a little humor

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

easy solution leave the 3 team 180 man blobs of t1 and sometimes t2….. doesn’t happen nearly as often in t3 or t4……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

So… Why didn’t you leave around launch?…

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer