The perfect game experience!

in WvW

Posted by: Lorrainder.6053

Lorrainder.6053

5-th week now the same match ups… its really fun! Ty arena for these cool times.
There are hundreds of posts about the system needing some tweaking. And not a single response.
But i wont pay gold(my time spended) or money for transfer coss its your mistake. I’ll just quit till that gets some attention. But i have the feeling that might be forever unfixed.
GL & HF.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: OptimistPrime.9283

OptimistPrime.9283

You take this game way too seriously

Darkhaven’s giant purple cat thief thing

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Ken hasn’t postet the new probabilities (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Matchup-wishlist) for friday, but just from the Rating development on http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups it is clear that your chances of a different match are increasing.

Arbor can be replaced by Vizu or Baruch (but I am in doubt that you will enjoy that more, both are potential giants in summer-sleep)
and even more likely you can be replaced by Miller’s or Dzagonur.

And you are not 24/7 as overwhelmed as shown on the screen, http://www.gw2score.com/server/Ring-of-Fire
but if you would be that bad 24/7 you would increase your change of leaving that match.

It’s not ANet that makes the matches, it’s your match-performance that make the matches.

PS: Elona-Kodash-Jade went for 10 consecutive weeks (2. Mar. 2013 – 10. May 2013) and Vabbi-WR-FoW went for 15 consecutive weeks (10. Nov. 2012 – 23. Feb. 2013) you still need a bit to beat these records in staleness

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

Congrats, a rank 18th server crying about being matched up against servers close to it’s ranking, please look at how long it took SoR to crash from T1.. At least 2 months.

in WvW

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

You take this game way too seriously

Games are suppose to be fun to play no?
When I checked that screenshot he linked I would feel the exact same thing, I enjoy WvW but I would be also frustrated to get steamrolled like that server has.
People who enjoy WvW wont stick around if the server being matchuped over and over and over against the same giants, some people can afoard the server transfer fee and some can’t and others refuse to due to principle.
What should they do in a situation like that?

Yes they stop playing and hoping Anet wakes up.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Yes they stop playing and hoping Anet wakes up.

If they really stop they will fall down to T7. Doesn’t need any action from ANet, it will happen automatically.

The problem is more: They are probably still to strong for T7, and Arbor is still not strong enough for T5, such that there is no better match to make.

The strength (coverage) imbalances over the 27 teams and the league/not-league strength differences in most teams is the problem, not the match-making.

The underpopulation of the maps most of the time make the differences more extrem. 100 to 90 is 10 people difference but not a serious problem, 20 to 10 is also only 10 people difference, but a much more serious problem.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)