The permaquickness meta

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Yep, its a thing now. Go Guardian or gtfo of WvW. Yay for class diversity!

Permaquickness and 1111111111 while running straight forward going “lolololololol”.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

you’re playing guard wrong if you do that

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Chaser.2870

Chaser.2870

those permaquick and unlimit boonsharing ruins wvw :<

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

It’s boring as hell now in wvw, who needs siege when you can just chew through doors :P

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Serr.1853

Serr.1853

Look on the brightside, you don’t have to buy siege :-)

[Whoa] Wipe Hard On Ambients

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Just wait for the fix then

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

the New WvW boarders will bring the Updated defences then this perma quickness won’t be much of a problem since you’ll have to contend with Enviroment defences too.

so you’ll need that quickness to quickly burst > move > burst move while attacking Fully upgraded keeps/towers , you wont be able to stand there on the spot so it’ll balance itself out , just hope they don’t take ages releasing the new boarders.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It’s revenge for guardians being the turtles of wvw.

Although no boon limit? Seems like a bug to me.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

aspirine.6852

the New WvW boarders will bring the Updated defences then this perma quickness won’t be much of a problem since you’ll have to contend with Enviroment defences too.

so you’ll need that quickness to quickly burst > move > burst move while attacking Fully upgraded keeps/towers , you wont be able to stand there on the spot so it’ll balance itself out , just hope they don’t take ages releasing the new boarders.

You have no idea what you are talking about do you?

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Theres a bug I believe with this. Lots of bugs on every class right now

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

It’s a bug, some skills/utilities lost their target limits, so instead of buffing 5 allies you are buffing… quite a lot of persons around you

9 Guardians later…

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

ether way even if it did get debugged back to 5 man limit Every Group has 1 or 2 Guardains so yes the Perma quickness is still a thing , target limit or not.

any exccess boons gets targeted onto Guild members then onto Randoms so you can still set up for perma quickness if enough Guardains set up for it.

the only bug is the target limit , if i didnt know what i was talking about I wouldnt even post a comment until i understand what the problem is.

so yes i do understand and dont’ go around pointing fingers its rude.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

pvd meta > siege hump meta, you can’t hide in your precious towers now

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Look on the brightside, you don’t have to buy siege :-)

We need zerg disablers.
You pop it on the zerg and it get’s X’ed.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

aspirine.6852

ether way even if it did get debugged back to 5 man limit Every Group has 1 or 2 Guardains so yes the Perma quickness is still a thing , target limit or not.

any exccess boons gets targeted onto Guild members then onto Randoms so you can still set up for perma quickness if enough Guardains set up for it.

the only bug is the target limit , if i didnt know what i was talking about I wouldnt even post a comment until i understand what the problem is.

so yes i do understand and dont’ go around pointing fingers its rude.

You understand the mechanics, but do you understand how incredibly broken this skill is right now? Saying it will be ok for the new BL is just wrong, perma quickness is not a very good thing for this game mode.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: StanleyJohny.8047

StanleyJohny.8047

It was fixed at night patch.

“Fixed a bug that caused some skills to affect more targets than intended.”

Now it is quickness for 5s every 24s for 5ppl as intended. Also 10s fury. So with 3 guards in party you can keep up qickness for 62% of the time for your party only.

Still that new elite signet is better. 1k healing to 5ppl every 10s from passive? Thats OP.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

they r the most played class also why they r the least nerfed
u dont see anyone post on forum OMFG GUARD OP cuz 60% play them

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

aspirine.6852

It was fixed at night patch.

“Fixed a bug that caused some skills to affect more targets than intended.”

Now it is quickness for 5s every 24s for 5ppl as intended. Also 10s fury. So with 3 guards in party you can keep up qickness for 62% of the time for your party only.

Still that new elite signet is better. 1k healing to 5ppl every 10s from passive? Thats OP.

There are atleast 10 guards in every zerg i see, if not more

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

4 second cast, Cannot move while casting. Less OP than I suspected it would be.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Drgori.5724

Drgori.5724

You all know that quickness is now a boon right? So it can be removed…just a reminder…

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Jordyy.3219

Jordyy.3219

I never play PvE, and it’s a shame that WvW has come to a point where it’s unplayable.

I would revert WvW back to it’s original state @ 2012/2013 and come up with some decent updates before it completely dies.

Oh yeah, and “kitten league tournaments” that’s the main reason WvW died.
People are only used to KT nowadays since League 1 and it sucks kitten .
No skill required anymore…

Please FIX WvW.

PS: Nobody cares about new “EotM” maps, only PvE players come on there.

(edited by Jordyy.3219)

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

Now you know why its called “Feel My Wrath”.

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Now you know why its called “Feel My Wrath”.

Maybe the Anet guy that thought GvGs was ruining his gameplay mode finally got an opportunity to shine by making the new Guardian elite?

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Firewolf.5186

Firewolf.5186

I never play PvE, and it’s a shame that WvW has come to a point where it’s unplayable.

I would revert WvW back to it’s original state @ 2012/2013 and come up with some decent updates before it completely dies

Implying WvW was playable in 2012/2013. Without nostalgia filters on, 2012/2013 was just about as bad, just with bigger zergs. People still melee’d doors down Now it’s just smaller zergs on both sides

The permaquickness meta

in WvW

Posted by: Jordyy.3219

Jordyy.3219

Depends on how you want to play it, battles are utter stupid now.
And personally I am not a fan of PvD.