The state of tier 1 NA

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

It’s JQ that is the toxic server ?

If you look threw the threads and T1 posts we never had these problems until a certain server showed up. Even now you don’t see posts from JQ players bragging about how good they are. What you do see is a whole lot of crying from one of the servers in T1 and the other server, who is having internal problems, airing dirty laundry every now and then.

Funny, when I read the thread I see a lot of bragging by JQ and I do not see any complaining from SoR or any internal conflicts on SoS. It’s almost as if you’re making these things up in an attempt to destroy the communities of the other 2 servers.

Wait, isn’t that what this thread is about?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

It could be Eve Online…

Barfs a little…

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

WvW has turned into CyberNations

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

SoS has always been one of the classiest servers around. Really it’s JQ that is the toxic server in the bunch which no one seems to like. Their attitudes and most of their guilds just seek drama and attention.

I’d say ignore them and just enjoy the game with your friends and guildmates.

Interesting, I could switch JQ and SoS, from my perspective, and it would be much more believeable…TO ME. It’s all in your perspective, try not to be so tiny minded.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: nekos.2584

nekos.2584

If you look threw the threads and T1 posts we never had these problems until a certain server showed up. Even now you don’t see posts from JQ players bragging about how good they are. What you do see is a whole lot of crying from one of the servers in T1 and the other server, who is having internal problems, airing dirty laundry every now and then.

Funny, when I read the thread I see a lot of bragging by JQ and I do not see any complaining from SoR or any internal conflicts on SoS. It’s almost as if you’re making these things up in an attempt to destroy the communities of the other 2 servers.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/1-11-13-SoS-vs-JQ-vs-BG-redux/page/1

The T1 thread when 3 servers with class are matched up… Why the sudden change when SoR comes around ? Hmmm i wonder what it could be ?

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

crewthief.8649

Well, your perspective is biased…it isn’t your fault, it’s down to Human nature. Read through the matchup threads…there has been a TON of crying and excuse making on the part of SoR. Not a single solitary ‘Good Game’, or anything of the sort, just massive and never ending QQ. We didn’t have all this drama and toxicity in Tier 1 until SoR arrived, honestly we didn’t. I figure this post will probably be infracted, because being honest is frowned upon in here (it might hurt someones feelings), but this is what i’ve observed since SoR came to T1. There seems to have been some sort of entitlement mentality that the server would just show up to T1 and take over…and that didn’t happen. Since it became apparent that it WOULD NOT happen, the tone of the match has gotten nastier and nastier with every week. Aside from a handful of trash talkers, JQ has always conducted itself with dignity and class, as a server. When we were routinely being beat up on by SBI and SoS, you didn’t see anywhere NEAR the amount of QQ and garbage that exists in the matchup threads these days. Don’t take my word for it, go back 10 or so pages and read them. Anyway, it would be great if we could all just fight in game and give a ‘GG’ out of game…but I doubt it will happen. I recall, when I first started playing MMOs, it was considered incredibly bad form, amongst the PvP community, to complain and go on and on when you lost…it was the mark of a scrub. I miss the old days sometimes.

TLDR; Try being a bit objective, if you honestly can’t see any whining or complaining on the part of SoR…you’re wearing rose-tinted glasses.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

(edited by crewthief.8649)

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Omg guys, this thread was about removing the toxicity. Instead you found another thread to post your toxicity in!

I think it says more about those individual posters than anything to do with the servers they come from, all of which have exceptional people on them. Perhaps its a good example and highlights the points made by some of the more rational posters in this thread.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

The real issue isn’t the talking and propaganda. That can be avoided by simply having respect for yourself and not joining a troll infested forum where people are going to complain about anything that makes them lose (or not win).

The REAL issue with T1 is that I spent 5 hours last night rolling with numerous guilds on numerous maps destroying every JQ zerg with only 1 wipe (due to culling that isn’t 100% fixed yet). We took everything we attacked and wiped every enemy. I get back home from work, and we’re down 50k. The REAL issue with T1 and all of WvW is that it hardly lacks skill if you have the coverage.

I PRAY that ArenaNet isn’t STUPID and does not reward stacked servers with the upcoming patch. The incentive to win should always be winning. But, people abuse that by switching to one server that has 24/7 queues on all maps facing the 2 second best servers that have dominant coverage at only one small timezone of the day. ArenaNet will KILL their great game if they dare reward servers like JQ for stacking and “winning”. THAT is the real issue in WvW. Not “oh this person is saying crap”. People are fools to believe words. They’re smart if they wait to see for themselves.

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

crewthief.8649

The real issue isn’t the talking and propaganda. That can be avoided by simply having respect for yourself and not joining a troll infested forum where people are going to complain about anything that makes them lose (or not win).

The REAL issue with T1 is that I spent 5 hours last night rolling with numerous guilds on numerous maps destroying every JQ zerg with only 1 wipe (due to culling that isn’t 100% fixed yet). We took everything we attacked and wiped every enemy. I get back home from work, and we’re down 50k. The REAL issue with T1 and all of WvW is that it hardly lacks skill if you have the coverage.

I PRAY that ArenaNet isn’t STUPID and does not reward stacked servers with the upcoming patch. The incentive to win should always be winning. But, people abuse that by switching to one server that has 24/7 queues on all maps facing the 2 second best servers that have dominant coverage at only one small timezone of the day. ArenaNet will KILL their great game if they dare reward servers like JQ for stacking and “winning”. THAT is the real issue in WvW. Not “oh this person is saying crap”. People are fools to believe words. They’re smart if they wait to see for themselves.

As a caveat to this, the game will continue to develop in its life cycle. Currently, JQ is the premier server in NA WvW, but that will surely change in the coming months. I think it could help people to not be quite as shortsighted and develop more of a longview with regard to WvW. There’s an ebb and flow in all of these games, and you have to develop a certain amount of resilliency in order to stay the course. My two cents.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: zuube.5930

zuube.5930

Sound like your common 3rd place complants.

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Lol

Well done to the JQ posters in this thread for proving the OP’s point.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Orly? First off where were you playing? Cause it couldn’t have been the same Tier 1 match that I am playing in. I was in WvW all day and night yesterday and not on a single map did JQ ever lose their 3rd so I am not sure who you were dominating and taking locations from.

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

T1 is a scary place.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

That was some heavy drama on those other gw2 sites…. and i thought we had it bad here.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

and this is the reason why i love SoR. aka zerodrama!

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Yes SoR has very little internal fighting. It is a great community!

Now time for more popcorn

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Papawan.1952

Papawan.1952

PRX and more specifically Clementine are without a doubt the unmitigated villains to friend and foe alike. They have always been a blight to Tier One servers.

Where they fail in tactics and PvDring. They succeed in sedition and slander. That is the only thing going for them.

They’re a disgrace to all of SoS which they used to call home. And bring shame to the real guilds behind JQ’s success. Someday their guild members will wake up and join EMP or SF the real backbone of JQ.

I recently started listening to Clementine’s podcast and she sounds like a gossipy middle-aged neighbor who likes to stir up trouble. No one likes those sort of people IRL, but they do happen to be an asset in meta-gaming’s propaganda and politics.

Desolationist

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Yes SoR has very little internal fighting. It is a great community!

Now time for more popcorn

wait what? there’s still internal fighting? haha!

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Point made, see how the thread went downhill and toxic once the JQ people started posting.

The state of tier 1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

This discussion has run its course. To prevent it from further derailing we are closing it. Please refrain from this behaviour in the future.

Thanks