The state of wvw in t2

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Bensozia.8071

Bensozia.8071

Whats worse FA is bleeding actual WvW guilds and are still listed as full.

We cant even move people here if we wanted. ANet is f-ing t2 over.

I think the population count is averaged over a period of time.
I suspect you will see a drop from full given time.

Guardians of the Light [GOTL]
The Dragonfly Effect [Phi]
DragonBrand

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I look at IOJ. ANET will let what happens, happen. There will be no intervention to save servers.

The servers, FA and SOS, will have to use their resources or methods to maintain morale to keep interest in WvW and T2 for their populations. There will be no white knight for this situation. It will play itself out.

This situation is merely Act One of what will happen.

And does the twenty guilds leaving T2 include the two guilds that are reported leaving just recently? One from FA, one from YB.

Speaking of IoJ…

Remember back when there were four T2 servers so one was always matched up in T3? Remember how badly they behaved? Now it’s happening to them. Maybe they’ll fall to T8 as a result — like IoJ did.

Yeah know about it second hand. Where did you think a lot of IOJ players went? If it is as you say about how badly the T2 servers behaved, why would they move to T2 servers?

Everyone wants to “win.” And once you’re the one dealing out the beatings, you quickly and easily find excuses to justify them.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Lord Kuru.3685

HoT will bring some freshness and population back to WvW. It won’t last. And with the new population calculation, the large scale zerg battles in WvW will most likely be a thing of the past. Players seeking that style of WvW will probably not find it.

Yeah, with Anet’s zero understanding of (and interest in) WvW, the population boost when HoT comes isn’t going to last long. That HoT looks pretty thin in terms of content isn’t going to help. As for large scale zerg battles… they pretty much are already a thing of the past for pretty much every tier. I remember enormous battles in T5 a couple years ago. Haven’t seen anything like that in a long time.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Actually the ANET program is doing exactly what was intended. It is pushing people to lower tiers. As people want to move, they have to go to T3 or lower since T1 and T2 are full. It hurts short term, but longer term, it is a good move for the game. The issue with Yak’s bend was created before ANET implemented the new system.

There is some movement down yes but it has also caused guilds and players to leave the game which can’t be a desirable result.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Actually the ANET program is doing exactly what was intended. It is pushing people to lower tiers. As people want to move, they have to go to T3 or lower since T1 and T2 are full. It hurts short term, but longer term, it is a good move for the game. The issue with Yak’s bend was created before ANET implemented the new system.

There is some movement down yes but it has also caused guilds and players to leave the game which can’t be a desirable result.

I don’t think that the program is working, after all, T1 is balanced and FULL, T2 has YB and FA at full and YB is rolling. There is nothing that the program does to entice players to leave overstacked servers.

Why would you want to leave T1 or YB, knowing that you’d have to fall below FA population level to hit very high. The program is only preventing T1 and YB from getting new players, but they are all happy where they are.

Now if Anet instituted an overstacked tax where your map cap is lowered a percentage based upon how far above FULL your server is, you might see some more movement.

I also wonder if players in the queue are considered as “active” and count towards a servers total population.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

I remember enormous battles in T5 a couple years ago. Haven’t seen anything like that in a long time.

You haven’t seen the DH Omni-blob Get Mad PVD K-Trains? It’s fun to farm them and their bunker builds.

JQ subsidiary

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

I look at IOJ. ANET will let what happens, happen. There will be no intervention to save servers.

The servers, FA and SOS, will have to use their resources or methods to maintain morale to keep interest in WvW and T2 for their populations. There will be no white knight for this situation. It will play itself out.

And does the twenty guilds leaving T2 include the two guilds that are reported leaving just recently? One from FA, one from YB.

Speaking of IoJ…

Remember back when there were four T2 servers so one was always matched up in T3? Remember how badly they behaved? Now it’s happening to them. Maybe they’ll fall to T8 as a result — like IoJ did.

Yeah know about it second hand. Where did you think a lot of IOJ players went? If it is as you say about how badly the T2 servers behaved, why would they move to T2 servers?

Everyone wants to “win.” And once you’re the one dealing out the beatings, you quickly and easily find excuses to justify them.

Yeah, I agree with that. I just remember when FA went down to fight the T3 servers, my driver didn’t log in that week, and I was there to get my dallies and started working on the living story that week.

But hey, I am on FA so I must be guilty.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Ash.5034

Ash.5034

Speaking of IoJ…

Yeah, I agree with that. I just remember when FA went down to fight the T3 servers, my driver didn’t log in that week, and I was there to get my dallies and started working on the living story that week.

But hey, I am on FA so I must be guilty.

I am on SOS and we suffered the same thing. We got pushed down to T3 an ‘odds defying’ number of times during that period too.

We had 2 choices; PPT to get back to T2 or disband the server. It was no fun having to beat the T3 servers like that. There were endless complaints in our map chat.

Winning by a huge margin is just as bad as losing by a huge margin.

Surely many YB players must be just as bored by the situation in T2 as anyone.

If it takes months to balance out T2, then I think the game will lose a few players.

I would be in favour of giving YB a crack at T1 (very) soon.

It won’t be more competitive for FA or SOS. Whoever comes down from T1 will probably be at least as strong as YB.

But, it is going to happen eventually. I’d rather get to it sooner.

It might help a few people decide if they really want to be in T1 or not.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Nope. I started with the 15 GvG guilds that left according to their spreadsheet and counted from there. This doesn’t include individual players.

YB: EP, Hymn, Ark, AUX, BOO, fR
FA: BMO, Bae, Syn, oT, TFH, PS, VP, DN, JINX
SoS: MM, BGA, GS, Agg, GBP

Now add in LUN (YB), Rynter’s guild that quit the game (YB), and CL (FA). Up to 23 now.

There are a few unreported guilds I’m not counting, like UL from YB was rumored to have left too since they are GvG guild, but they were on break afaik. And I’m concerned for the status of TE. That might be Rynter’s guild? Then there’s HUNT (FA) which is a small-man guild that left when the GvG guilds did. I didn’t count them either.

[LUN] isn’t leaving lol
Nice try though

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: MojoGroove.8253

MojoGroove.8253

Add in [CL] to confirmed leaving FA.

The thing is its not de-stacking the top…. WTF is the point of any of this.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Sungtaro.6493

Nope. I started with the 15 GvG guilds that left according to their spreadsheet and counted from there. This doesn’t include individual players.

Now add in LUN (YB), Rynter’s guild that quit the game (YB), and CL (FA). Up to 23 now.

There are a few unreported guilds I’m not counting, like UL from YB was rumored to have left too since they are GvG guild, but they were on break afaik. And I’m concerned for the status of TE. That might be Rynter’s guild? Then there’s HUNT (FA) which is a small-man guild that left when the GvG guilds did. I didn’t count them either.

[LUN] isn’t leaving lol
Nice try though

Just replace LUN with OBEY from FA and the numbers are still the same.

FA still full by the way.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

[LUN] isn’t leaving lol
Nice try though

And your point? Still 23 guilds total have left T2 as of the last 24 hours. This thread is about the state of T2, which will have ripple effects across all of WvW as the 2nd most populous tier, not the state of YB.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

[LUN] isn’t leaving lol
Nice try though

And your point? Still 23 guilds total have left T2 as of the last 24 hours. This thread is about the state of T2, which will have ripple effects across all of WvW as the 2nd most populous tier, not the state of YB.

Just corrected a misinformation in your post about LUN.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

15 of us just left t2 (YB) in search of a better future in t3 on cd.

T2 is just zombie-land now: YB blob that is karma training 24/7.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Elizabeth Reed.9173

Elizabeth Reed.9173

Funny how all the complaining about YB being the dominant server in T2 now is coming from the exact FA folks who once dominated T2 for the past 6-8 months… Bite down hard FA ppl. What goes around comes around.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Sungtaro.6493

Well my complaint mostly is that most YB players are so bored that they log off by the time PST rolls around. Never thought I would be PvD more in this situation but that is the reality.

I carry 30 superior rams. I actually have to worry that I run out during a raid.

We actually trebbed a reinforced door on a fortified waypointed keep to try to get someone to show up.

(edited by Sungtaro.6493)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Funny how all the complaining about YB being the dominant server in T2 now is coming from the exact FA folks who once dominated T2 for the past 6-8 months… Bite down hard FA ppl. What goes around comes around.

This was written by a YB player. As was this My point is that everyone recognizes that the issue with the largest exodus of players from a single tier within a single month is one beyond servers.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Sungtaro.6493

One thing to consider is whether this mass exodus from T2 is an intended effect. The servers the guilds are leaving to are the lower tiers.

It remains to be seen whether there will be a spread out of population or not. Hopefully, the guilds will spread out.

If that is the case, this is the desired effect so it is unlikely ANET will change its course. There is, of course, the risk ANET is taking that players will quit the game entirely. That is the statistic they should be concerned about.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

Nobody is complaining about which server is winning, people are complaining because of the T1 guilds that stacked on YB and turned T2 into a EotM karma train. There is just no more good fights in T2.

I saw more real balanced fights in 1 night in T3 than during my entire last months of T2.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Chaba.5410

because of the T1 guilds that stacked on YB and turned T2 into a EotM karma train. There is just no more good fights in T2.

If that had never happened, it is a pretty good bet that matches would have been a complete toss-up, not predetermined, with YB and FA being full and SoS able to get more players.

Chaba Tangnu

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This will always be the case when there are 4 T1 servers. If JQ, BG, or TC moved to T2, they would wreck T2 as well.

This is not an ANET issue. This is an issue created by players who are just bangwagon jumpers. There was a zero reason to stack Yak’s Bend.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

because of the T1 guilds that stacked on YB and turned T2 into a EotM karma train. There is just no more good fights in T2.

If that had never happened, it is a pretty good bet that matches would have been a complete toss-up, not predetermined, with YB and FA being full and SoS able to get more players.

That’s the rub – who knew at the time SOS was going to open up 10 days later (or so) after being stuck in a 2 server tier for quite a few months. SOS was totally screwed being a semi- empty full by no fault of their own….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: MojoGroove.8253

MojoGroove.8253

Well glicko wise they will never crack t1 this way, right?

there’s a laundry list of bandwagon servers that failed to move past t2.

the problem here is that due to the HOT lul and the pop changes we are very very stuck with this.

FA and SoS are the only ones paying a price for it.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Angel.6085

Angel.6085

Well glicko wise they will never crack t1 this way, right?

there’s a laundry list of bandwagon servers that failed to move past t2.

the problem here is that due to the HOT lul and the pop changes we are very very stuck with this.

FA and SoS are the only ones paying a price for it.

That’s not true, a lot of people are paying the price.

T2 as a whole is ruined by selfish players who stacked YB. This affects FA, SoS, and YB (because not everyone wanted that). This also affects T1 because the guilds that stacked YB are also present in T1 – more manipulation.

This affects T3 because the mass exodous largely settled in T3. Who says they wanted this? It also remains to be seen what will happen to T3 once HoT hits – as guild halls allow a Non-WvW outlet for GvG. This could (not for sure) cause a collapse in that tier as well. It’s also affecting many tiers down the ladder. A lot of people choose servers to WvW in because of those communities, which are now upset due to all of this garbage. My guild did recently move too, luckily the server we went to was friendly but who says they all want to be invaded by guilds fleeing the cancer in T2 atm?

Also what I’ve said above is in relation to the concept that this is not something Anet perpetrated. I can’t imagine that their incompetence reaches this level. I blame what happened in T2/3/so on on the cancer guilds from T1 that upset the balance. I personally do not feel that the WvW population system is even in effect, or if it is it isn’t working properly. There’s no way that the guilds lost on FA (where I was most recently) didn’t kick us into a lower population, but we were full status and could not transfer anyone in to combat what was going on (and people wanted to come). SoS is lucky in the sense that they can bring people in, and unlucky in that it’s a difficult thing to market right now. I hope that the only casualty is the YB bandwagon and things eventually will go back to normal. But IMO the damage is done and will take a LONG time to repair, if it ever happens. Since anet doesn’t give a flying kitten about WvW.

YB>DB>BG>SOR>TC>BG>FA>DB>SOS>BP Guardian
Formerly [rB], [OPED], [Choo]
Guild Leader [DN] Digital Nemesis

(edited by Angel.6085)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Michelangelo.1742

Michelangelo.1742

ArenaNet, if they are at all reading this, they NEED to put Yak’s Bend up to T1 next week and once they have been satisfied, put Fort Aspenwood into T3 for the week after that. As someone in SoS, I am not very confident either FA or SoS can handle the T3 servers at the moment. That is how bad it is… FA and SoS really need something fresh so we know where we stand. ArenaNet knows very well that they can change the matchups, and why they are not taking an active role in it is just flat out bad customer service. Don’t tell us your “working on HoT”, this is one of your CORE game modes and needs someone to actively manage it to keep it balanced. If there is someone in that job position right now, they are not doing their job, and proper steps need to be taken to remedy this situation.

WvW Revenge Catch-up Mechanic & Contingent 1U1D!
Tidal Legion [TL] – Sea of Sorrows

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

The worse is that we have to pay to transfer and find a place where WvW is enjoyable and balanced.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

This is the exact point. The population caps, as I understand them, were to move players from the top more toward the middle. But, none of the guilds, other than the ones that had already decided to come to YB, in the top three are leaving. All that has happened is that FA and SoS are being decimated by guilds leaving. YB has lost many guilds during the course of this as well. Our queues are less now than they were when the matches were neck and neck. T2 and T3 are the tiers being most effected by all of this, and not for the better.

I’ll say it again. Tiers should not have to die for movement to occur. It’s bad for WvW, and bad for the game in general.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Its not destacking any more at the top because the guilds and players left in T1 are playing the game the way they want to and the queues are not that bad now. T2 is destacking because the unholy alliance on YB have brought a T1 play style to T2 and are dominating it and the guilds and players leaving want a different style of play. With the guilds that are leaving and FA still at full its pretty clear the cap or calculation needs adjusting.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Well my complaint mostly is that most YB players are so bored that they log off by the time PST rolls around. Never thought I would be PvD more in this situation but that is the reality.

I carry 30 superior rams. I actually have to worry that I run out during a raid.

We actually trebbed a reinforced door on a fortified waypointed keep to try to get someone to show up.

This, it’s like SoS mk2 when the HULK Ktrain would go take everything in PST and by the time OCX rolls around we would log on and be ticking at 600+ with not much to do.

We find a few FA people and blow them up, they dont come back, and the SoS players mostly sit huddled in keeps until the [TF] zerg shows up to deal with us.

Hopefully we roll T1 for some better action or it could be new server time for us.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: kodash.8976

kodash.8976

No sympathy, organized double team to crush their precious PPT for weeks at a time until they wear down, SBI and Maguuma did it to DB months ago to straighten out T3, T3 is pretty kitten fun now I gotta admit, it will work against Yaks, it doesnt matter how blobby they are kill their rating even it’s it’s wooden towers and supply camps. Send them the message that they are NOT going to Tier 1 and watch the kitten hit the fan.

(edited by kodash.8976)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

FA’s “domination” of T2 was a situation where the tick was something like this for most of the day:

250 – FA
230 – YB
215 – SoS

with SoS sometimes dipping below 200 but never for more than 1 or 2 ticks. During that period, YB and FA would switch places throughout the day, but mostly FA ticking around the 250 mark. It wasn’t until YB decided to do a hard PPT push that the tick changed to something like this since SoS didn’t have the numbers to compete:

300 – YB
300 – FA
95 – SoS

As annoying as the situation above was it’s still preferable to the current situation where YB is so bored they use their 60 man zerg to spawn camp 5-10 people with trebs and ballistae. The tick right now for most of the day is like this:

495 – YB
100 – FA
100 – SoS

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

lel 6-8 months

[SA]

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I know many guilds are transferring from t2 to t3

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Samis.1750

Samis.1750

Their glicko system is flawed and unsuitable for a game where there is such limited interaction between participants. WvW is not a chess ladder.

It’s as if Serena and Venus Williams and Sharapova were the top 3 tennis players in the world AT AGE 90 BECAUSE THEY ONLY PLAY EACH OTHER! TC, BG and JQ could have 5 people playing all week and as long as the results were close, the matchups would not change.

Once can assume they could have manually alter the matches, but Anet has a either has a ridiculously bureaucratic mindset and refuses to make changes, or they simply don’t care. Now a vibrant tier2 has been destroyed (though we can also partially blame the geniuses in the player base who decided to take matters into their own hands).

Tarnished Coast

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

glicko rating should have been reset once a year… OR make the match ups determined by WvW participation average, instead of glicko…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

glicko rating should have been reset once a year… OR make the match ups determined by WvW participation average, instead of glicko…

population should play a role in glicko also consistent winners in same tier should get a opportunity to move up a tier without needing to kill 2 servers to steal glicko.
Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

Population balance has been laughable for 2 years now, why is this news worthy ?

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I think glicko needs more excitement. Also i think Anet needs to stop looking at their data sheets and look at what the community thinks by way of in-game poll

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

No sympathy, organized double team to crush their precious PPT for weeks at a time until they wear down, SBI and Maguuma did it to DB months ago to straighten out T3, T3 is pretty kitten fun now I gotta admit, it will work against Yaks, it doesnt matter how blobby they are kill their rating even it’s it’s wooden towers and supply camps. Send them the message that they are NOT going to Tier 1 and watch the kitten hit the fan.

Yes please, that would be fun. Not sure if FA/SoS has the manpower/orgnaisation at this point to pull it off though, but please, prove me wrong.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

morrolan.9608

I think glicko needs more excitement. Also i think Anet needs to stop looking at their data sheets and look at what the community thinks by way of in-game poll

They know what we think from the CDi threads, nothings changed since then really.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Elizabeth Reed.9173

Elizabeth Reed.9173

FA’s “domination” of T2 was a situation where the tick was something like this for most of the day:

250 – FA
230 – YB
215 – SoS

with SoS sometimes dipping below 200 but never for more than 1 or 2 ticks. During that period, YB and FA would switch places throughout the day, but mostly FA ticking around the 250 mark. It wasn’t until YB decided to do a hard PPT push that the tick changed to something like this since SoS didn’t have the numbers to compete:

300 – YB
300 – FA
95 – SoS

As annoying as the situation above was it’s still preferable to the current situation where YB is so bored they use their 60 man zerg to spawn camp 5-10 people with trebs and ballistae. The tick right now for most of the day is like this:

495 – YB
100 – FA
100 – SoS

Get your facts straight. SoS was FA’s tag team partner (or slave if you prefer the term). That’s how FA dominated for so long. SoS would never hit ANY FA keeps and they always supported FA’s cause. FA & SoS are now the joke of all the tiers. They are both getting what they so richly deserve.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

So who else is enjoying T2?!

Show of hands. Who here is on a dead server and angry?

I’m enjoying reading these stories while I play sad violin songs in the background. A handful of people move to T2 and suddenly the “balance” of the entirety of WvW is forever gone. Makes sense. Carry on.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

How many guilds transferred to tier 2? Three? Is the state of wvw really so pitiful that 3 guilds transferring makes the game unplayable? If YB suck as much as everyone says, why not just farm them? Both other servers say they don’t care about ppt, so who cares if YB ticks 400+? I don’t understand why everyone in tier 2 ragequit.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Lord Kuru.3685

I think it might be too late to get the people of YB and SoS out and excited about a double team of YB.

However:

let YB RNG into T1 (30 percent chance as of this post) and double team whoever comes down. People will naturally show up for a new matchup so you actually have population to work with. Half your job is done, you just gotta take advantage of it on reset night or you risk losing that population again.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

I think it might be too late to get the people of YB and SoS out and excited about a double team of YB.

However:

let YB RNG into T1 (30 percent chance as of this post) and double team whoever comes down. People will naturally show up for a new matchup so you actually have population to work with. Half your job is done, you just gotta take advantage of it on reset night or you risk losing that population again.

You mean FA and SoS? They tried before with pitiful results.

Agreed that they can and SHOULD come out to fight whoever drops. That will help ensure server rotations and prevent further bleeding of guilds. I’m sure YB will destack themselves once the wall has a few bricks removed. Then everyone can cry about something else, like guild halls.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Jethro.8725

Jethro.8725

FA dominated T2 for most of the winter and spring, bottom line. There was no need to have a tag team partner. FA did fine alone. That doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. I’m sure with all the $10.00 alts some friends would have made deals at odd times but to say it never happened would be as silly as saying SOS was FA’s slave.

Having SOS, DB, and YB made a nice T2 but FA should have moved up to T1 at least once to see how they would have faired. YB should be allowed to try their blob against JQs blob now as well.

The PPT was never that close on a regular basis. We won by substantial amounts so we weren’t eeking out 20 points per tick.

FA didn’t need any help from SOS, DB, or YB to win and who in this game can really make a deal and speak for the whole server. This isn’t JQ and BG on T1 keeping the glicko set.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Just leave T2, let it rot and let YB PvD and 50 v 5 all they like.

Everyone I know that has left so far hasn’t looked back

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Just leave T2, let it rot and let YB PvD and 50 v 5 all they like.

Everyone I know that has left so far hasn’t looked back

And when either FA or SoS drops into T3, getting replaced by another VERY HIGH server that can’t compete with YB, you’ll tell them to transfer too?

Once a T3 server jumps up into T2 and finds out how bad the game play is you’ll see the entire T3 players change how they play just so they DON’T go up into T2.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

The entire T3 is already avoiding T2 like the plague right now.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: AdsSal.6405

AdsSal.6405

T2 has become the dead-tier between T1 and T3. No one cares about it, no one wants to be there, no one wants to go there.

Seranda Stormcry, Necromancer, Fort Aspenwood

(edited by AdsSal.6405)