The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

News flash

FA is now VERY HIGH
SoS is now HIGH

I expect two weeks from now FA will be HIGH and SoS will be MEDIUM

Wonder if the gvg exodus is finally kicking in with the further exodus reflecting the status as you project……

I’m going to guess it reflects the GvG guilds leaving because SoS went down too and they didn’t have very many who left after the GvG guilds.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

News flash

FA is now VERY HIGH
SoS is now HIGH

Wonder if the gvg exodus is finally kicking in with the further exodus reflecting the status as you project……

I’m going to guess it reflects the GvG guilds leaving because SoS went down too and they didn’t have very many who left after the GvG guilds.

Which guilds are left in T2 during NA that raid consistently?

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I do not really know the NA guilds names. With raiding I see 4-5 smallish raid guilds and a number of familiar faces during NA. In OCX, I see CST, a few smallish outfits and TF. I have not really raided since TS left for BG.

I have always been on SoS and likely always will be. I feel FA and SoS do relatively OK vs YB and many of us will continue to play and hopefully keep enough rating to isolate T3/T4 from the 4 server T1.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

TC is the smallest of the T1 servers, population-wise. In fact, even YB actually has a higher population than TC

What is this based on?

YB has queues. TC, other than reset, generally does not.

Yet neither does JQ any more. This website gives a pretty good indications of server strength by timezone:
http://coveragewars2.com/timezone/?tab=ppt

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

News flash

FA is now VERY HIGH
SoS is now HIGH

So what that took about 2 weeks to take effect? Too long if thats the case.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Michelangelo.1742

Michelangelo.1742

Well, I think SoS and FA still have fire in our tanks, it just needs to be rekindled by a close matchup. I am not doubting we both have fairweathers coming out of our noses. That High population for my server is a little concerning though, not that I didn’t know it was going to happen. People tend to lose heart knowing they have little chance of holding points (which ends up making it worse). It did make it cheaper to transfer a bunch of people that were interested in joining the SoS community, so that is a bright point.

WvW Revenge Catch-up Mechanic & Contingent 1U1D!
Tidal Legion [TL] – Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Michelangelo.1742)

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

There is a difference in YB passing one of the other servers and YB getting within RNG roll of a t1 matchup. That chance is about 32% compared to 20% last week. Eventually RNG will put YB in a t1 matchup as the number of rolls increases along with the % chance.

Only once it happens will it be determined if it is a one off, semi frequent RNG roll, or more….

The way I understand it as others have explained. The “roll” isn’t even possible until about week 10 and that is only under the condition that one of the T1 servers gets destroyed for about 10 weeks straight to push them within range of an RNG roll to move down.

If that is in fact true, YB wont be entering T1, not unless one of the T1 servers deliberately tanks. As much as I’d like to see a shakeup, I don’t think we’ll see one until the population changes come.

YB currently has over 30% chance to roll T1 Friday. Last week it was 20% chance. As YB gains Glicko, and comes closer to that T1 wall, the chance goes up.

It doesn’t really matter at this point, because T1 server Glicko is really close. One server starts to lose then YB comes closer to moving up. Eventually one of the T1 servers will feel endangered enough to make a concerted push to stay in T1, similar to what BG has been doing lately, and one T1 server drops closer to rolling T2.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Main problem I see with this discussion, is that you continuously see poster after poster, claim to tell everyone what is going on with a server they have never been on. It is like primary school here. Everyone claims to “have heard” or “knows someone” but isn’t on a server, yet presumes to post what goes on their and how things work.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Main problem I see with this discussion, is that you continuously see poster after poster, claim to tell everyone what is going on with a server they have never been on. It is like primary school here. Everyone claims to “have heard” or “knows someone” but isn’t on a server, yet presumes to post what goes on their and how things work.

A lot of people have more than 1 account these days. Don’t forget that.

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

A lot of people have more than 1 account these days. Don’t forget that.

Oh I understand that, but there are some that are both making ridiculously inaccurate statements, as well as qualifying them with comments such as “I heard”, and so one in more post than not, on this thread. Some others are so off base, that it is self evident. Some are certainly on the server the speak of. Most here appear not to be though.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

The state of wvw in t2

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

regardless whether YB is going up or not, T2 is already kittened up, mainly because non of the T3 would want to move up, they are enjoying the fight tier, and fixing the match up just like T1 servers do. FA and SoS will be forever locked in T2, getting bashed by any of the 4 servers who happen to be in T2.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK