There's something wrong about this picture.

in WvW

Posted by: Chobiko.9182

Chobiko.9182

I don’t want to see a season 2 even before this is fixed.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

The party window does indeed look a bit weird.

in WvW

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

The map is rotated. It IS quite uncommon among guild wars 2 players.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

the map rotation is unusual, but I wouldn’t call it “wrong”. the party window is, however, completely messed up. but instead of not playing at all, I’d just play without joining a party.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I don’t see what’s wrong. Everything looks like it it’s working as intended.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: azurerogue.9240

azurerogue.9240

I don’t see what’s wrong. Everything looks like it it’s working as intended.

I think the OP is referring to the fact that they have Signet of Rage instead of Battle Standard – maybe it’s broken and they can’t equip it?

in WvW

Posted by: possessed.2036

possessed.2036

How are people supposed to get their achievements on red & blue under those circumstances?
Those guys in green, red & blue payed the same for their game as but do they have the same opportunities?
I DONT THINK SO
So before a skill was cast the writing was on the wall, gw2 has server classes & god help you if you landed in a 3rd world server, you will have to pay more to change servers just so you can complete content with reasonable comparison to someone who randomly landed in a good server & gets to spend their hard earned on anything they want but it wont be BS server xfers now will it?

in WvW

Chobiko.9182

Hahahaha, amusing. No, no and no. Now, possessed got it. What’s wrong about this picture is the WvW tally.

I prefer rotating maps and I use signet of rage when I am mobile. Plus the party menu was scrambled to protect identity.

Though I think deep down you all knew what was wrong;)

in WvW

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Hahahaha, amusing. No, no and no. Now, possessed got it. What’s wrong about this picture is the WvW tally.

I prefer rotating maps and I use signet of rage when I am mobile. Plus the party menu was scrambled to protect identity.

Though I think deep down you all knew what was wrong;)

No no that can’t be it. Lets talk about that 1am clock.

in WvW

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

healing signet but you still need to repair armour :O
definitely wrong

Roleplayer.

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

There’s a ranger in your party?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in WvW

Posted by: Tynyss.8237

Tynyss.8237

Do you mean the people standing around in the spawn?

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

There’s unrammed lion there.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

There are a couple of weird things going on here.

The warrior died.
The party window looks screwed up.
The minimap is rotated, first time i ever see someone use that.

But by far the most surprising thing is that people are still shocked by skewed PPT at night.
You must litterally be new to WvW.

And if you are going to do the whole outrage thing let me just catch you upto speed right now.
Arenanet stopped caring about balanced matchups completely the moment they introduced their Semi-Random matchup system and dropping a system that atleast tried to create balanced match ups (or as well as it could).

(edited by Terrahero.9358)

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

This almost seems like current matchup of Underworld atm. Lol. But at least we had some better matchups last weeks where we could upgrade and hold our EB corner every weekday(after recapping after enemy night cap). So it was fine.

in WvW

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

I personally don’t see anything wrong with granting extra supply if you have the supply master/guild buff. It rewards players for investing time in WvW and being part of a good guild.

P.S. Dry those tears FC we’ve been having lots of fun behind windmill.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Oh looks like a love story..

in WvW

Posted by: JohnCrow.7482

JohnCrow.7482

I think he’s on DR, or Anvil Rock – I’m seein the ‘fake’ BRL tag. lol

The only thing “wrong” in this picture is the party UI – what’s going on with that?

As for the score – you guys are just getting royally handed this weekend smh Anvil rock is at least TRYING to keep their keeps today. It’s a long week ahead – I think the American’s are still having their seasonal sales….and PS4/Xbox just came out. (I’m giving excuses cause I’ve never seen 2 servers get so rolled on this early in the week).

Frequent devil’s advocate.

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

How are people supposed to get their achievements on red & blue under those circumstances?
Those guys in green, red & blue payed the same for their game as but do they have the same opportunities?
I DONT THINK SO
So before a skill was cast the writing was on the wall, gw2 has server classes & god help you if you landed in a 3rd world server, you will have to pay more to change servers just so you can complete content with reasonable comparison to someone who randomly landed in a good server & gets to spend their hard earned on anything they want but it wont be BS server xfers now will it?

How am I supposed to get the Stonemist castle achievement, when we got 3 hr queues on EB at reset and it never changes ownership afterwards?
Also, I am stuck at13 rammed down doors.
I still need 120 Dolyak kills. I mostly ran with the zerg on my Wellbomber in the slightly tougher matchups (for example against RoS) and hardly got any dolyak tags.
Just farmed some Dollys today on my thief. Gotta hop from BL to BL whenever a camp gets flipped and snipe the dolyaks from freshly flipped camps with invuln supervisor, cause the yaks got nowhere to run and the camp will be flipped by some third server roaming group eager for achievements otherwise.
Sometimes you see a dolyak in the distance, making its way from the northern camp to a freshly flipped homeland tower. Guess what. Till you are there, it will have been killed by toxic trash mobs. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
You get to a map, let’s say, you ported to bay, cause both arah and vale have been flipped by roamers, you get there, both of them have dolyaks and as you begin to move, both sets of dolyaks get wiped by fellow achievemet hunters.
The whole map is green, green, green. I need my dolyak kills god kitten it!

The grass is not greener over here, boy. All that’s green is the map. Same story, other side of the coin.

Just man up, dude. You can not become a veteran of the mists, if you don’t fight. There should be around 15 achievements in there, you can do. The whole map is green? Nice. Lots of dolyaks to kill, lots of camps to flip, lots of towers to hit. There are 4 jumping puzzles. Lots of players to kill. That’s already 8 achievements right there.
Let’s move on. Sentries, Ruins. 10.
Badges? 11.
Guards. 12.
World Ranks, Demolitionist. 14.
Number 15 is? Player kills. There are 2 achievements for that and I only counted the first one.
You can also go and flip some keeps, really. It’s not as hard as people make it out to be. FoW flipped their Garrison back a couple times against us with groups of 15 guys.

If you spent like 2 hours every second day of the season, you should have your meta by now. It’s not supposed to be something casual. You really need to work/grind for this achievement if you are not a WvW regular.

If you think, it is tough on you, just look over to the guys on Fissure of Woe. They never complain, they may point out, how bad things are, but you never hear them complain. They just go out there smashing things with 20 guys tops. And boy, they DO know, how to play.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

(edited by naphack.9346)

in WvW

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I DONT THINK SO

I think you got the colors mixed up. It should be “How are people supposed to get their achievements on green under those circumstances?”. You can’t cap keeps and towers that your team already owns or ram down doors.

in WvW

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

I think he’s on DR, or Anvil Rock – I’m seein the ‘fake’ BRL tag. lol

The only thing “wrong” in this picture is the party UI – what’s going on with that?

As for the score – you guys are just getting royally handed this weekend smh Anvil rock is at least TRYING to keep their keeps today. It’s a long week ahead – I think the American’s are still having their seasonal sales….and PS4/Xbox just came out. (I’m giving excuses cause I’ve never seen 2 servers get so rolled on this early in the week).

He’s not AR, we’re red this week. Thank you for the compliment on doing our best. We’ve gotten a lot better the past few weeks and are climbing up the ranks. About night capping, it happens when a server has better coverage than you. Complaining about it when ANet has already said that’s how it works is a waste of your time. If you are on a server in such a situation just try to focus on something fun in WvW to detract from the score, like focus on taking 2nd and proving to others your server is improving.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

in WvW

Posted by: Valheru Baal.9456

Valheru Baal.9456

When I’ve read the OP’s post and saw the picture, I thought of looking for something weird and write a joke about it. Then I’ve started reading the comments. Man I laughed so hard an gave up. I wonder if ppl could find even more stuff thats wrong about this picture.

(edited by Valheru Baal.9456)

in WvW

Chobiko.9182

@SeNoZind: Server time;) Plus I don’t live in the U.S. You wouldn’t know what time it is here. It could be 3am.

@AgentChaos: See my attached picture and know why healing signets don’t work. ANet gods are disabling it to win.

@Terrahero: The same to you, if you play warrior against ANet warrior you lose.

@everybodyelse: This is not AR or DR, just which world should be clear by my new attachment.

PS. There’s something wrong with my attached picture as well. And no, it’s not the party menu. The person uses Korean characters to display name, and my comp doesn’t have those.

BTW: @naphac: I know, I have 15 achievements already. I didn’t specifically say I suffered. I said this is not fun. I got the achievements through hard work, I have sm achievement and “Keep is the thing” but through considerable amount of death related to bg zergs. I feel sorry for you having a hard time getting those achievements. But I believe both SoR and JQ gave you a good challenge in the first few weeks. The only real problem I could see for you must have been the queues… Can’t even begin to imagine how boring queueing must be, I basically hotjoin every time I log.

PPS: Blue Hair… How can you win against that? Blue. Hair.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Trego.6182

Trego.6182

Nope ^^

Attachments:

There are things that are beautiful , because one cannot obtain them.
There is neither Shadow nor Light, only Gray remains.

in WvW

Chobiko.9182

Nope ^^

To my defence he looked very lonely! (Plus you are a thief)

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

I am on DR and got the WvW achievements first two weeks. Can’t believe there are tears over that. That is a not DR for sure in the first pic.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Wow, the plane does a flyby of the tower but doesn’t land on the runway with you folks.

First off, it’s the BG-SoS-Mag matchup.
Second, he’s not complaining about the time difference. SoS is one of the servers that benefit the most in relation to it’s population so we love our Aussies.

He’s talking about the fact that the two other servers are so overwhelmed that the #1 server forces a literal draw between the two servers and we can’t get good 3-way fights since there the zergs on BG can be massive at times.

It’s not complaining but pointing out that there is no sense in having another season when a server can queue up maps 24/7 when the other servers in the matchup are lucky to queue up any maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

I DONT THINK SO

If I, a newbie on Eredon Terrace, the bottom of the barrel server in WvW, can complete the achievement in about 9 days, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY has the right to complain that they can’t do the achievement.

Just go out and freakin’ play, try for Stone Mist yourself if you want the 5 Stone Mist captures, don’t depend on others to solve your problems for you.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

Wow, the plane does a flyby of the tower but doesn’t land on the runway with you folks.

Well, I think you missed a flight too, different plane though…