They need to nerf Mesmers in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Riken.7968

Riken.7968

They need to Nerf Mesmers in WvW by not allowing portal skills to be used in WvW Environment too many people Sabotage the team’s progress and Divide the Squad.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

I think we should drop all skills and go with Fisticuffs!!!

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Stupidity is something else that needs to be nerfed. It’s getting out of hand.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Translation: Our 50 man ktrain had to take a few minutes sweeping Bay for a red dot before we could move to Garri and beat down the gate with our fists. Therefore, mesmer portal should be disabled, it’s unfair to our squad! Better still, perhaps any defenders still in a structure after we cap it should just explode immediately so we don’t have to leave people behind to defend.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

How is this a problem now that we have revealed for 5mins? Is it just after a successful defense (because there’s no reveal then)?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Better still, perhaps any defenders still in a structure after we cap it should just explode immediately so we don’t have to leave people behind to defend.

This made me chuckle

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

We also should just disable runing as well and we can just slow march into the Battlefield And have one person Carrie your guild banner .

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

disable skills 2-0 … they are op

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Why let them in wvw at all?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Fernshade.9016

Fernshade.9016

The portal is what you think needs a nerf? I mean there are a lot of things about mesmers which are strong, but a mesmer using a portal to dodge a zerg and “divide the squad” is just plain ol’ good times.

Wait… Are you talking about friendly mesmers setting up portals to send some people a different direction?

Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck [ICEE]

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Came in here looking for complaints about perplexity Mes. Leaving disappointed -_-

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

lol yeah I’m surprised at how this turned out.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

That was not the rant I was looking for…

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: DeLys.5380

DeLys.5380

Who actually saw a mesmer in WvW these days? O.O I thought they were like snipe now!

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

portals are op though lets just face the facts. They pretty much completely determine the outcome of a zerg fight. A zerg that can teleport is a winner pretty much all the time if you outnumber the enemy….and if u don’t outnumber the enemy its pretty much ur trump card for dealing w ith superior numbers.

And it can be used to unlimited numbers of people at any given time….compared to every other skill that alone makes it op as hell. And the amount of time u have to place the opening of the portal….is stupid. And the amount of survivability of a mesmer…and mobility of a mesmer..and stealthy….and illusions and everything makes it stupid neigh impossible to prevent them from portaling allies over a wall or wherever.

Make portals have longer kitten cooldowns and restrict the free movement and time mesmers have between placing the exit and the opening of the portal.

was expecting op to be complaining about quickness sharing mesmers….most op thing in pve. make might sharing warriors look kittened.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Each portal can transport a total of 20 people. A really good couple of mesmers can increase that to get the entire zerg in.

However, that presumes that no one is watching for the glow/sound of the portal and none of the defenders are spamming marks and wards and wells and such on/around the site. It presumes that there’s no possible way of attacking the mesmer or the incoming zerg.

To me, it’s an interesting tool, with built-in delays and limits and with plenty of counters.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Each portal can transport a total of 20 people. A really good couple of mesmers can increase that to get the entire zerg in.

However, that presumes that no one is watching for the glow/sound of the portal and none of the defenders are spamming marks and wards and wells and such on/around the site. It presumes that there’s no possible way of attacking the mesmer or the incoming zerg.

To me, it’s an interesting tool, with built-in delays and limits and with plenty of counters.

alot of aoe only hit the thing that springs them tho, and the others have a very small uptime upon proc for others who enter after. And of those alot can be disabled with dodges or blocks by the first user who enters them.

Besides how easy is it to send in a patsy to disable and waste all the enemy traps, and then send the zerg in right after since the uptime is so long. or better yet have that and then have everyone take a second portal to wipe the now trapless/aoeless victims.

counter strats r lacking for portal bombs given how versatile they are. the counter shouldnt be half ur zerg’s utility skills. portals are literally 1 skill. 1 utility skill should not be countered with 20 utility skills. thats insane.

1 skill that can disrupt an entire zerg….is kind of a big deal. the built-in delays and counters are nowhere near enough.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Nerf the flying mesmers. Flying mesmers are op

in WvW

Posted by: Kro.7984

Kro.7984

How about we combine 2 games. After capture all enemy players inside structure turn into Pokemon toons. Click capture them and add each type to your collection case.

Go!

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

portals are op though lets just face the facts. They pretty much completely determine the outcome of a zerg fight. A zerg that can teleport is a winner pretty much all the time if you outnumber the enemy….and if u don’t outnumber the enemy its pretty much ur trump card for dealing w ith superior numbers.

And it can be used to unlimited numbers of people at any given time….compared to every other skill that alone makes it op as hell. And the amount of time u have to place the opening of the portal….is stupid. And the amount of survivability of a mesmer…and mobility of a mesmer..and stealthy….and illusions and everything makes it stupid neigh impossible to prevent them from portaling allies over a wall or wherever.

Make portals have longer kitten cooldowns and restrict the free movement and time mesmers have between placing the exit and the opening of the portal.

was expecting op to be complaining about quickness sharing mesmers….most op thing in pve. make might sharing warriors look kittened.

Not
sure
if
serious

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

They need to Nerf Mesmers in WvW by not allowing portal skills to be used in WvW Environment too many people Sabotage the team’s progress and Divide the Squad.

Nice troll, I’d give it a 7 out of 10. You almost had me thinking you were serious.

in WvW

Posted by: Tifa.6473

Tifa.6473

+1 I agree with this 100%

Tifa
Reaper
Everything she touched crumbled to dust.

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Came in here looking for complaints about perplexity Mes. Leaving disappointed -_-

same :-)

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Wow, really OP? You made this because someone trolled your Zerg with a portal? I don’t take portals unless I know who/where ect. Bet it was funny.

I’m starting to believe all of these weird “nerf this” threads that the OP never comes back to keep their own “debate thread” going are trolls. Like so many of these QQ threads the OP doesn’t ever post after making it. What a waste of time.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Stupidity is nerfed intelligence. Please buff intelligence.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Stupidity is nerfed intelligence. Please buff intelligence.

Actually it’s a bug, but you can’t fix stupidity.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing