Things that make you go -_-

in WvW

Posted by: MadMaximoff.7128

MadMaximoff.7128

A thread for all things in WvW that make you pull the title face, everyone has them, some may have more than others!

So to begin, here are a few things that make me go -_-

1. Two servers are losing to one of the monster servers, one of the servers is trying to keep the pressure on the monster server and manages to gain ground, then the other server….attacks them instead of the monster server rather than using the initiative to open a second front and create huge amounts of pressure and perhaps buckling the monster server.

2. You are defending and manage to break a siege so everyone sally’s forth, the fleeing opposion is being chased down…half of the pursuit force break off to chase one person who is clearly running in the other direction as sacrifice to allow there teammates the chance to escape, vica versa you are that person being chased by 20-30 people and they chase you nearly half way across the map for a single kill and proceed to spam taunts afterwards like they did something smart (but the diversion was enough to cost them a supply line, a tower, perhaps even a keep that your second force was assaulting at the same time your diversionary siege was taking place)

3. (this one actually makes me go XD so It’s more an honorable mention) The enemy zerg decides they are going to spawn camp, you decide to set yourself out as bait which most of them take (making sure to set yourself up with plentiful stun breakers, etc) you keep back peddaling until you are just outside of range of your guards and use a position manipulation CC to pull/push them into the guards and watch them get slaughtered.

in WvW

Posted by: Grittz N Gravey.6091

Grittz N Gravey.6091

taking out a wall to a keep and still seeing your zerg beating on the door even after jumping up in front of them in /s telling them that the wall is down and where to go.

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

People LITERALLY do chase you across the map for a kill. I’m always the one running and I’m just like SERIOUSLY?! Why are 10 people chasing me right now.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: insignia.3625

insignia.3625

taking out a wall to a keep and still seeing your zerg beating on the door even after jumping up in front of them in /s telling them that the wall is down and where to go.

THIS. Blue’s Overlook had about 30 people pummeling on the main gate when there was a big gaping hole just beside it. I couldnt stop laughing.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Kaia.6859

Kaia.6859

People just standing in the red zones, and begging for a res when they die over and over. Everyone dies and there is some damage that you can’t avoid, but they put those red circles on the ground for a reason.

People LITERALLY do chase you across the map for a kill. I’m always the one running and I’m just like SERIOUSLY?! Why are 10 people chasing me right now.

LOL, they really do. It is so amusing to run past a group of people, shoot an arrow off, and see how many follow me around. I led a group straight into our huge commander icon group yesterday. I love being a thief.

in WvW

Posted by: Squishei.5810

Squishei.5810

1) Breaking into blue’s keep. There are 3 outer walls down and 2 inner walls down and a ram on the third. Why? I have no idea… I actually took a pic.

2) When people play grub wars at blue’s keep.

3) When people pull the elite at speldans onto the camp forcing half the raid to stand there for 10 minutes and kill it.

in WvW

Posted by: mangocheesecake.1487

mangocheesecake.1487

grub wars. -_-

cept that once the grub went on the keep’s door =D that was unintentionally awesome.

Terrifying Kitties | SBI | Recruiting Active Players for WvW and PvE
PM Carme, Soji, Taper, or Mrsowrd in game

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I love when literally 20 people break off from the main zerg to chase one person halfway around the map.

I will admit I have even done this a few times myself just for the kicks lol.

Then the /dance over the corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I see 2 as a good thing not a bad thing.

Except if people are chasing me they never catch me. Weeeeeeeeeeee.
Then I out of combat warp to my waypoint after leading them to the corner of the map. Too bad I cant leave my ghost there /dancing

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]