This game needs commander test

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Could that npc ask some questions before he sell commander mark? You can’t get driving license either if you drive like kitten whole time. Seriously commander siegerazer is like mensa member compared some of these commanders. Some noob probably come tell that it’s better have some commander than no commander. ACTUALLY, NO IT ISN’T!!!!.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You can’t get driving license either if you drive like kitten whole time.

Please tell that to half the drivers in the world because everytime I am on the highway people keep insisting on being in the middle of 3 lanes (which in my country is punishable by a hefty fine if the cops bother to ticket you, yet everyone does it anyway).

So your comparison fails.

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Please tell that to half the drivers in the world because everytime I am on the highway people keep insisting on being in the middle of 3 lanes (which is punishable by a hefty fine if the cops bother to ticket you, yet everyone does it anyway).

I did mean that you won’t get driving license if you crash like 5 times in driving test.

in WvW

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

Commander Test!

1. When being asked to defend your tier 3 Keep, you should:

a. Laugh at them and go AFK.
b. Tell them you are coming but really just run around randomly looking for roamers to kill.
c. Immediately rush to their aid.
d. Pretend you didn’t see their 75 cries for help and continue to lay siege to a Keep you have no chance of taking.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I did mean that you won’t get driving license if you crash like 5 times in driving test.

Considering the driving school cars doesnt seem to be capable of driving any faster than 30km/h I’d be amazed if they even can crash. I always assumed that on the inside they are like the Flinstone cars

in WvW

Posted by: Mrs Qurly.9372

Mrs Qurly.9372

Commander Test!

a. Laugh at them and go AFK.
b. Tell them you are coming but really just run around randomly looking for roamers to kill.
c. Immediately rush to their aid.
d. Pretend you didn’t see their 75 cries for help and continue to lay siege to a Keep you have no chance of taking.

2. How much siege should you carry?

a. None – just run to gate and wait for someone to drop ram for you
b. Just a few regulars is fine
c. None and tell people to mail them to you
d. A lot of all siege, and when ppl mail you some say ty.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

If you don’t like the way a commander plays, may I suggest that you can buy your own tag, tag up, and be the commander you want to see on the map?

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

If you don’t like the way a commander plays, may I suggest that you can buy your own tag, tag up, and be the commander you want to see on the map?

Oh my god that is awesome idea!!

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Gandhi would be proud.

Attachments:

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Pugs want better commanders and commanders want better pugs. I suggest buying your own tag and seeing how “fun” commanding a group of people chasing a thief is.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Please tell that to half the drivers in the world because everytime I am on the highway people keep insisting on being in the middle of 3 lanes (which in my country is punishable by a hefty fine if the cops bother to ticket you, yet everyone does it anyway).

I KNEW you were French!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

PPT in december 2016
lol

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Could that npc ask some questions before he sell commander mark? You can’t get driving license either if you drive like kitten whole time. Seriously commander siegerazer is like mensa member compared some of there commanders. Some noob probably come tell that it’s better have some commander than no commander. ACTUALLY, NO IT ISN’T!!!!.

This game needs more cow bell.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Could that npc ask some questions before he sell commander mark? You can’t get driving license either if you drive like kitten whole time. Seriously commander siegerazer is like mensa member compared some of there commanders. Some noob probably come tell that it’s better have some commander than no commander. ACTUALLY, NO IT ISN’T!!!!.

Calm down

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Oh look, a backseat driver that knows better. What are the chances, ey?

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

My first thought was “what’s a commander”?

But having followed a tag or two, it’s not easy. Just try playing commander once, mute yourself and speak like you were a commander.

How many times do you lose your thought? Get tongue tied? Forget directions? Lose track of skill cooldowns? Lose track of enemy skill cooldowns. Don’t know where to go next? Can’t read chat, type in chat (game and TS), play and speak at the same time?

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

I was commander once. I did sit in enemy keep tag on 3.5 hours and we did win match easily. That is how you play commander.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

Lul this guy isn’t even talking about ppt, he means ktrain eotm commanders.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

It wouldn’t really help. Regardless of how you make your test, you could always google to find the right answers.

And no, just because there’s text on the screen and you have to select one of them does not mean people will read them. In fact, if they just want to get the right answers, it’s more likely they won’t.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Didn’t like the way your commander ran the K-train and when you were told to tag up or be quiet you came to forums right?

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I do, I say I do believe that’s where the idea for this thread came from.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: Aki Ross.9827

Aki Ross.9827

A commander-test would be a total waste.
If it would be more complicated than just a few doubleclicks – they would just follow a dulfy-youtube-guide and get it anyway.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

A commander-test would be a total waste.
If it would be more complicated than just a few doubleclicks – they would just follow a dulfy-youtube-guide and get it anyway.

Lol or the test would be, complete 2 ABL/obsidian JP and kill champ spider ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

There is a commanders test already. It has two parts:
1. Find 300 gold… In WvW, that’s not going to happen too fast.
2. Tag up and lead people.
Either:

• You keep getting them wiped, leading to you having a tag and no zerg, and then you tag down and give up – test failed.

Or:

• You lead them to victory often enough that players stay with you. Test passed.

Beginners tip: Tell the group you are a new commander, listen to the advice of veteran players in your group and learn from it.

(Edit – formatting)

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Could that npc ask some questions before he sell commander mark? You can’t get driving license either if you drive like kitten whole time. Seriously commander siegerazer is like mensa member compared some of these commanders. Some noob probably come tell that it’s better have some commander than no commander. ACTUALLY, NO IT ISN’T!!!!.

Don’t like the commander, Do your world a favor. Tag up and lead it yourself. No offense, but a commander will not get better if they don’t make mistakes. And having people belittle them for making mistakes is just going to leave your world without a commander willing to lead you.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Pelto.9364

Pelto.9364

Commander Test!

GH have this kind of commanders. They are from EotM all?!

We defended home hills, we had only 5 vs 20. Did ask help from EB; they had 19+ in zerg. After they capped paper SM, they went directly to try cap T3 Bay in enemy bl; doomed to fail. Could have saved our hills if they had come after SM. As soon as hills had flipped, our zerg came to build catas for recapping hills.

19 of our players were stolen by ignorant commander.

BTW, I have commanded in EotM too. Most people there wants karma train, not to hold a keep like original poster. Know your pugs and what they want – that should be requirement for commander tag. “Me me” commanders are no no. This is team game.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

No one would get a tag, I don’t think there’s a WvW player out there that would be able to resist trolling such a ridiculous idea.