This game won't ever be fixed concerning WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I mean lets face it, The underlining issues that are a problem with WvW right now are designed into the game (things like the down system, stealth, aoe cap, aoe boons, ect ect) These are not things that can be fixed easy, and they’re the reason WvW in this game is bloody awful in terms of game play.

I honestly don’t think Anet really thinks any of these issues are a problem either, and they’ll only learn they’re an issue when something else comes along and eats their playerbase.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Anet will continue to make money from this game as long as they focus all their time into VANITY items in the Gem-Store. When that dries up so will this game.

in WvW

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Both of you are right, unfortunately

in WvW

Posted by: richardsmith.3104

richardsmith.3104

I don’t see an issue, WvW is fine as it is. If anything to be worked on is more endgame content.

in WvW

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

I don’t see an issue, WvW is fine as it is. If anything to be worked on is more endgame content.

Go back to PVE, because for me and two previous posters (well, one at least) WvW SHOULD be endgame content

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

The issues of WvW are totally fixable. It would not be easy nor istant, but ideas and solutions are already here, and always have been since beta.

The only, single, real, huge issue of WvW is that Anet don’t care.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in WvW

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

I remember when I was new to WvW too..

in WvW

Posted by: Phate.4871

Phate.4871

Aside from the fact that your account name is fantaistic, mr gandalf, yeah, wvw needs to stop being a gold sink for elitist’s who refuse to play pvp. wvw is lumped into pve and all anet does is stick an achievment into the obsidian sanctum, if you can even call that wvw. WvW is for most a giant time and gold sink, as making profit or to get decent armor(you dont get enough badges to make it worth it, not all stat combos are available). Anet needs to cut it with the kitten masteries and start changing things, like account wide world xp rank, benefits to defending to counter the take and move flipping method. Then they need to mix up the BL’s so they arent all the same and completely boring. EB needs a serious rebalance, as Red is by far the most defensible position.

And, while we are at it, fix the commander tags, squad functionality, and the fact that rallying is OP.

FA warrior and mesmer.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Aside from the fact that your account name is fantaistic, mr gandalf, yeah, wvw needs to stop being a gold sink for elitist’s who refuse to play pvp. wvw is lumped into pve and all anet does is stick an achievment into the obsidian sanctum, if you can even call that wvw. WvW is for most a giant time and gold sink, as making profit or to get decent armor(you dont get enough badges to make it worth it, not all stat combos are available). Anet needs to cut it with the kitten masteries and start changing things, like account wide world xp rank, benefits to defending to counter the take and move flipping method. Then they need to mix up the BL’s so they arent all the same and completely boring. EB needs a serious rebalance, as Red is by far the most defensible position.

And, while we are at it, fix the commander tags, squad functionality, and the fact that rallying is OP.

I upgrade stuffs etc. and I still make gold while playing WvW. However, the amount of gold I make in WvW even if I didn’t do upgrades is laughable compaired to what is made in PvE.

Dear holy kitten… PvE spam 1 for 1min and get a rare 100% of the time and chances at more goodies from a chest (not at all uncommon to get 2 rares from one of these events). WvW you rank up (far more 1 spam and higher risk of death) and you’ll usually just get a green.

PvE dungeon tokens… no gold cost to get gear. WvW gear… gold plus tokens.

Ascended backs still not available to people that only do WvW all these months later.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they don’t care that much about rewards from PvE or WvW being even.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa