This game would be a lot better if...

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

thieves didn’t exist.

Oh yeah, I just got killed by a thief… 2 actually. But its still true.

in WvW

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

lol

/15chars

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Yes, because eating hammer-train/stunlock is so much more fun? Let’s be honest here, every class has their “OP” spec. BS or Permastealth Thieves, Perplexity-juiced HGH Nades/Bomb Engis, H/M/S Warriors … you get the drill.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

ahahah 2 thieves on you, you die and come here complaining … lol what a fun.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

ahahah 2 thieves on you, you die and come here complaining … lol what a fun.

Yeah figured I’d inject a little light hearted anti-thief thread to break up the venom from the anti-bloodlust, anti-league talk.

in WvW

Advent.6193

Good show, I thought you were being serious.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Yes, because eating hammer-train/stunlock is so much more fun? Let’s be honest here, every class has their “OP” spec. BS or Permastealth Thieves, Perplexity-juiced HGH Nades/Bomb Engis, H/M/S Warriors … you get the drill.

True, but let’s also be honest – they are not as annoying as a thief. Somehow I don’t mind dying to any of those other classes.

But a thief. Always hiding in the shadows, stalking around in the dead of night like some kind of nightmare from your childhood. Like Jack the Ripper hiding in the alleys, making it unsafe for unwary travelers. Or the Hound of the Baskervilles, you hear that howl yet you can’t see it until its too late.

in WvW

Posted by: LunarFault.6780

LunarFault.6780

Role a human 0/20/20/0/30 death shroud fear necro. You wont have that problem… Eat thieves for lunch. Little kittens can’t even get into stealth before they are torn apart by the hounds of balthazar and 6 seconds of fear and every condition in the game.

in WvW

Advent.6193

I just like Focus-pull on Mesmer or GS #5 on Guard … go ahead, get stealthy. Get yanked around for trying it, too. Although, the Focus trick’s at least not reflectable by Dagger Storm.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

True, but let’s also be honest – they are not as annoying as a thief. Somehow I don’t mind dying to any of those other classes.

But a thief. Always hiding in the shadows, stalking around in the dead of night like some kind of nightmare from your childhood. Like Jack the Ripper hiding in the alleys, making it unsafe for unwary travelers. Or the Hound of the Baskervilles, you hear that howl yet you can’t see it until its too late.

That is the root of the problem with most people who (seriously) gripe about thieves, stealth is not an OP mechanic…But it allows the thief to mostly control the engagement, something that “pro players” don’t like.

I personally have no issue with thieves, I kill a lot of them, die to a very few, and the rest run away. But then again I play a thief around 20% of the time, so that is the best way to know how to beat them.

Mag Server Leader