This isn't - Guild Wars

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: General.7803

General.7803

This is Sever Wars or Zerg Wars.

[WM] GW2 leader, “Jang Gun”.
I’m sorry, i can’t speak English very well.

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Sever Wars.

It’s a cut above the rest.

#TeamJadeQuarry

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Maybe in a expansion. Stay strong Jang.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Sever Wars.

It’s a cut above the rest.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

It’s innovation akittens best…. better known as an epic fail that should be a lesson for any mmo in the future.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Does everyone transfer to tier 1 servers just to complain about the number of people?

Gate of Madness

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

For the love of god then, take your useless nostalgia back to GW1 and leave the rest of us alone.

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

I don’t mind the numbers… I mind the terrible execution of almost every mechanic in the game. I guess they got what they wanted though. A casual friendly pos.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Last night was crazy! So Like my guild was running around in WvW and BAM! Some other guild from another server was there! It was almost like our guilds were at war! I had no idea other their were other guilds in this game, let alone getting to fight one…I for one hope this happens more often!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Last night was crazy! So Like my guild was running around in WvW and BAM! Some other guild from another server was there! It was almost like our guilds were at war! I had no idea other their were other guilds in this game, let alone getting to fight one…I for one hope this happens more often!

You forgot: nerf thieves.

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You forgot: nerf thieves.

Forget thieves, gotta watch out for dolyaks! Walking all slow, moving supply places…they are planning something…the end nigh.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

This isn't - Guild Wars

in WvW

Posted by: CC Shiloh.3512

CC Shiloh.3512

Hi All,

We do appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative. However, we ask that that feedback is constructive. Since the thread leaves little room for discussion, we’re going to go ahead and lock the thread.