This ranger is FAST

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

…I’ve seen my fair share of players hacking but this was so painfully obvious it’s almost cringe-worthy and I believe ANet needs to take action against this hacker; clear and evident.

I’ve never reported anyone before, only those pesky gold selling bots, so at the time of recording I did not report this hacker due to my lack of knowledge on what category this type of hacking should fit under. “Botting” seems the prime candidate? Please clarify this for me.

I am posting this here because I am not sure where else to go. Feel free to re-direct me to another service I can provide this evidence to.

Regarding the following video clip: the purpose of this recording is solely for evidence of hack(s) being used which is against the rules. ANet please take action against this player/person.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

report as botting, send in game mail to “GM ProHeals”, or email video to anet, but dont publicly name and shame or youll get infracted cuz forum rules

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Zephyra.4709

Thank you very much for the link; much appreciated.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

Fool that isnt hacks, Anet is adding the Quincy class to the game!

It’s a Quincy using Hirenkyaku.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Zephyra.4709

report as botting, send in game mail to “GM ProHeals”, or email video to anet, but dont publicly name and shame or youll get infracted cuz forum rules

Thanks for the feedback/info. I will email the video to ANet.

Oh okay; I have no intentions of publicly naming and shaming – the video provided is solely intended for evidence purposes and is not intended to ‘name and shame’. If this forum thread requires deleting due to apparent ‘naming and shaming’ policy(s) I understand and will abide.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Signet of hunt nerf incoming.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

He’s just using that new rune “Superior Rune of the Flash”

He’s actually leaving streaks in the video lol!

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Cake.4920

Cake.4920

Don’t bother sending in your video, Anet won’t use it.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Don’t bother sending in your video, Anet won’t use it.

Don’t lie. I know for a fact they have in the past when I sent one in. It is a tool for them to confirm the account whose logs they need to look through. They have to personally see a player doing it, or find solid log evidence. Do not be counter productive because of your own spite, and suggest they do the opposite of what a dev suggested. It doesn’t help anyone.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Cake.4920

It is a tool for them to confirm the account whose logs they need to look through. They have to personally see a player doing it, or find solid log evidence.

Source?

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

It is a tool for them to confirm the account whose logs they need to look through. They have to personally see a player doing it, or find solid log evidence.

Source?

You should spend some time reading GM proheals AKA Michael Henninger’s post history. It will teach you a great deal on handling this issues.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Cake.4920

Source?

You should spend some time reading GM proheals AKA Michael Henninger’s post history. It will teach you a great deal on handling this issues.

“And lastly; we are considering allowing video evidence to lead to account action. I will say that even if we don’t use it we always check on the accounts in question and I can assure you that the one video link I received last night is leading to two account terminations.”

Doesn’t say anything about checking logs, assuming that “check on accounts in question” means something like marking them to observe when they log on later.

However, I am very glad my original post is wrong and they are doing something with the videos.

(edited by Cake.4920)

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

“Thanks. I’ll look at his logs prior to that time and see what’s up. Much appreciated.”

PM reply to me when I messaged him about a potentially problematic player. I can only guess it has to do with some information they have access to that we are not fully privy to.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

LMFAO, I know this guy.

He was coming at our zerg in EOTM obviously because he was hacking so he knew he could escape. I chased him around a bit, unable to catch him, until he made a stop at a set of stairs not far off from our zerg. He started pewing at me and I blocked (to which I had the trait that allowed me to reflect projectiles) and he nearly killed himself with his own arrows. When I saw my chance, I used GS #5 (Rush) followed by a Whirlwind Attack and he was toast. I stomped him and /laugh’d because I knew he was hacking and he freaking whispers me and says “nice buffs” LOL. LOL. LIKE, you’re hacking, have an impossible advantage over me, and you’re blaming my stacks that I killed you?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

This guy needs to be reported. A lot.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

snip

Lmao eotm wasn’t easy enough so he had to hack and still managed to get killed. That’s some real esports there.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

LMFAO, I know this guy.

He was coming at our zerg in EOTM obviously because he was hacking so he knew he could escape. I chased him around a bit, unable to catch him, until he made a stop at a set of stairs not far off from our zerg. He started pewing at me and I blocked (to which I had the trait that allowed me to reflect projectiles) and he nearly killed himself with his own arrows. When I saw my chance, I used GS #5 (Rush) followed by a Whirlwind Attack and he was toast. I stomped him and /laugh’d because I knew he was hacking and he freaking whispers me and says “nice buffs” LOL. LOL. LIKE, you’re hacking, have an impossible advantage over me, and you’re blaming my stacks that I killed you?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

This guy needs to be reported. A lot.

This proves once more people using hacks are completely terrible in playing games without cheating. Poor kiddo lol.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

snip

Lmao eotm wasn’t easy enough so he had to hack and still managed to get killed. That’s some real esports there.

Was trying out a burn on block build in EB once… Met a speedhacking thief, he killed himself on the burning the blocks procced on him, was funny how terrible he was

9 Guardians later…

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

It’s the new specialization. Rangers have now the ability to Shadow Step they have mastered the ways of the Thief. Troll Runner lol

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

account with closer to the stars title so he played some gw1, and 10k ap. Ive been playing gw1 & 2 since 2005 and only got 11k ap so yeah that’s gotta bite a little to lose his account to suck a little less ;-)

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

Wasnt closer to the stars one of the titles you gained from the bug a few patches ago? You know the one where you got 39 HOM points by just completing the lvl 1 story?

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.

This ranger is FAST

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Same ranger as in this video:

Left his guild tag on that time….