Thoughts on server linking(from 3 tiers)

in WvW

Posted by: vanderwolf.7084

vanderwolf.7084

ok so.

I have wvw’d in the top 3 tiers, starting in CD before the guild exodus that left it unpopulated, then tier 1….then tier 2 on Fa where again…there was a guild exodus.

I’m sorry to all of the low tier people who liked the sort of empty small group vibe they had going. And those gvg small servers.

But the majority of the wvw pop seemed to be in the top 4 tiers, and for the majority….I personally feel like these merges were much needed.

Jumping into wvw this week things have felt normal again, and even.

Things have felt tactical and much less like “well the other servers have twice the amount of our population, so we are going to lose again”.

Just my two cents.

in WvW

Posted by: Mypinkbunny.4513

Mypinkbunny.4513

So im figthing against fa this week, and i feel like in off hours and alot in na prime welp they have bigger numbers then us we cant do kitten

just my two cents

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

So im figthing against fa this week, and i feel like in off hours and alot in na prime welp they have bigger numbers then us we cant do kitten

just my two cents

that would be because FA & BP combined has the pop of a T2 server, but is currently fighting in a T3 matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

The server rankings are changing quite a lot currently. I expect next match also be quite random but maybe next week we can see if matches become balanced already.

It is quite normal. Things are changing.