Throwing in my Commander tag. [RISE]

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

All good brother, EMP aka RE is having the same success you are having and a lot of people are hating on JQ. The only difference between you and rawbrah is you moved to a #2 T1 server and got it to #1. Rawbrah he brought a T3 server all way up to T2 and dominating T2 soon enough he will be in T1 and there will be lots of drama especially if RE owns our JQ NA guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/UPDATED-EMP-Emperium-RE-Red-Essence/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dragonbrand-Welcome-new-WvW-guilds

Your drama will be forgotten in a week or two.

I’m pretty excited, because the only reason that I can think of why Rawbrah left JQ and brought a lot of EMP BEST commanders/ and players with him is because he got tired of living in FOO’s shadow.

All I have to say is SoR needs to goto T2 because they cant win anything anymore, they cant even place 2nd either, Dragonband needs to come to T1 because they are clearly DOMINATING T2, none of those servers even COMPARE to Dragonbrand because its a T1 fighting type server now.

We need to start this all out war FOO vs RISE vs RE, see whose guild carries the server to victory. WE need to settle this whose the best once and for all, just screw the wvw rankings, Dragonband should be moved to T1 and SoR moved to T2.

SoR has been consecutively been placing 3rd 60-70k away, while Dragonbrand is consecutively beating up servers by 60-110k. You tell me who moves up and who moves down.

lol another rawnoodles worshipper.

DB was already strong with its SEA population, it’s basically a mini JQ…and that’s rawnoodle’s reason of picking it, it makes it easier for him to claim that “i bring this server from T3 to T1”..

read his post history. he’s JQ’s frudoo :p

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

All good brother, EMP aka RE is having the same success you are having and a lot of people are hating on JQ. The only difference between you and rawbrah is you moved to a #2 T1 server and got it to #1. Rawbrah he brought a T3 server all way up to T2 and dominating T2 soon enough he will be in T1 and there will be lots of drama especially if RE owns our JQ NA guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/UPDATED-EMP-Emperium-RE-Red-Essence/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dragonbrand-Welcome-new-WvW-guilds

I’m pretty excited, because the only reason that I can think of why Rawbrah left JQ and brought a lot of EMP BEST commanders/ and players with him is because he got tired of living in FOO’s shadow.

All I have to say is SoR needs to goto T2 because they cant win anything anymore, they cant even place 2nd either, Dragonband needs to come to T1 because they are clearly DOMINATING T2, none of those servers even COMPARE to Dragonbrand because its a T1 fighting type server now.

We need to start this all out war FOO vs RISE vs RE, see whose guild carries the server to victory. WE need to settle this whose the best once and for all, just screw the wvw rankings, Dragonband should be moved to T1 and SoR moved to T2.

SoR has been consecutively been placing 3rd 60-70k away, while Dragonbrand is consecutively beating up servers by 60-110k. You tell me who moves up and who moves down.

DB was already strong with its SEA population, it’s basically a mini JQ…and that’s rawnoodle’s reason of picking it, it makes it easier for him to claim that “i bring this server from T3 to T1”..

if you don’t know where my home server is, you are streets behind

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in WvW

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Not sure what is worst. This thread, or the troll post I never saw. Why don’t you guys just go outside. Is this your life? sad.

The graphics suck out there.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

EMP must have really been bad if RE represents the best of what they were. Just another zerg guild. Agg and TG significantly better and more impacting then RE.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

if you don’t know where my home server is, you are streets behind

i know you reside in JQ LA but where your real home is, i can only guess…

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

Trox man, seriously who cares what complete strangers think?

I always tag along with you and Prince when there’s no guild run. You are natural and good at commanding.
More importantly, you guys bring fun into the WvWvW, whether we wipe the enemy or got wiped. It doesn’t even matter.

I feel that RISE brought another color into BG. A lot of us enjoy playing with you guys.

I’m a complete stranger to you as well so you can ignore my advice but I’m still going to throw it out there, stay off the forum and stay in game bro.

That’s what I do. I read gw2 forum when I’m completely bored at work. I usually skip WvWvW sub-forum unless AreaNet is implementing WvWvW change. I chose skip it because most of the posts, especially in T1 thread are full of troll and negativity. They are useless. I don’t care what people think about other servers and/or guild and I’m sure people don’t care about what I think either.

You need to look back, and remind yourself why you bought this game.

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

Funner is not a word. More fun is approptiate.

You know this man!

Actually, ‘funner’ was added to the dictionary in 2010. ;P

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Ya man I wouldn’t worry about it. Since We SoR have been fighting BG. Which has been months and months if we include the T2 match ups. There have been so many other on BG to make troll posts, I can’t be more specific than that but just know your not alone in your trolling. I’m not sure what you said but I think it would be difficult to top some of the troll post that have came before yours.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Posted by: Oprah.1347

Oprah.1347

probably for the best. your attitude was atrocious the times I followed you. it’s very bad for your guild name when you call everyone on the server you just transferred to ‘baddies’ then rage quit EB with no notice.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

you call everyone on the server you just transferred to ‘baddies’

If I call you a baddie will it upset you? How upset will you be?

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

probably for the best. your attitude was atrocious the times I followed you. it’s very bad for your guild name when you call everyone on the server you just transferred to ‘baddies’ then rage quit EB with no notice.

I never called anyone in BG “baddies”. I called my own guild “baddies”. Everytime I’ve ever raged in TS…it was because of my guild. Not the pugs or militia. Idc what they do. Any time I’ve ever called anyone bad or raged or whatever it is that I said negative, it was towards my own guild.

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Didn’t Indo do this exact same thing? Flamed and trolled on the forums just to get guilds mad and target TW specifically because he thought it brought the best fights? I remember him saying this exact thing actually in one of his many infamous ninja edited posts …. but that was before he was perma-banned from the forums.

Yea, but then we won the fights.
You’ve got a different grudge altogether, don’cha TC? Someday you’ll get your rematch.

Trox: No need for Hari-kiri. You had the stones to try, don’t always work out. Last thing we want is to chase away decent GM’s.

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

One more reason to not be in tier 1…no sense of humor! I’d say keep doing what makes you happy and have fun, especially with you guys being new to blackgate they should give you a break…have seen commanders do/say much worse and still follow them from time to time

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

Didn’t Indo do this exact same thing? Flamed and trolled on the forums just to get guilds mad and target TW specifically because he thought it brought the best fights? I remember him saying this exact thing actually in one of his many infamous ninja edited posts …. but that was before he was perma-banned from the forums.

Yea, but then we won the fights.
You’ve got a different grudge altogether, don’cha TC? Someday you’ll get your rematch.

Trox: No need for Hari-kiri. You had the stones to try, don’t always work out. Last thing we want is to chase away decent GM’s.

You didn’t chase me away. xD Believe me, I’m still going to be training my guild to kick your guys’ butt. :P

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Forums and video games, SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: morastarna.6294

morastarna.6294

Not sure what happened or the original story. But if your guild is turning their back on you because you said some crap on the forums. Time to look for a guild who has a bit of sense of humor. I know if I properly troll in the forums my guild was give me props.

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

RE might be the best GvG guild according to some of you, but they sure aren’t that good in WvW.

Lothem

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Due to some unfortunate events, mostly my fault, I am now stepping down as the commander for RISE.Little did I know, my little 5 sentence troll post would become such a big deal in T1. If I would have known you guys take the forums so seriously, I would have never said anything. Back in T2, if I would have posted a troll thread, TC and FA would have trolled me back and it would have created laughs. That’s not the case for T1. Therefore, I apologize to my server, guild, and other servers that were involved. Just because I made a troll post and it “made my guild look bad” doesn’t mean my guild is full of trolls and trash talkers. Anyone who has posted unnecessary bashing or trash talking in any form has been dealt with. This was not forced upon me. This is my own voluntary action to step down and no longer command for RISE. Again, my apologies.

Honestly you should of apologized to the SoR guilds that you trolled, stay as a commander to set a trend and lead by example afterwards. Even though you say stepping down wasn’t forced on you kinda look like it was. Your own post shows that you still believe that wasn’t a big deal and even quote somebody else “made my guild look bad” proves that you were pressured into such action.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

One of your leaders put in a Mea Culpa in the T1 thread and that seemed like the end of it.
I think as long as you have added your own apology, you are probably good to keep commanding; though some folks might not flock to your personal dorito now.

in WvW

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Not sure what happened or the original story. But if your guild is turning their back on you because you said some crap on the forums. Time to look for a guild who has a bit of sense of humor. I know if I properly troll in the forums my guild was give me props.

You obviously don’t know RISE

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

Due to some unfortunate events, mostly my fault, I am now stepping down as the commander for RISE.Little did I know, my little 5 sentence troll post would become such a big deal in T1. If I would have known you guys take the forums so seriously, I would have never said anything. Back in T2, if I would have posted a troll thread, TC and FA would have trolled me back and it would have created laughs. That’s not the case for T1. Therefore, I apologize to my server, guild, and other servers that were involved. Just because I made a troll post and it “made my guild look bad” doesn’t mean my guild is full of trolls and trash talkers. Anyone who has posted unnecessary bashing or trash talking in any form has been dealt with. This was not forced upon me. This is my own voluntary action to step down and no longer command for RISE. Again, my apologies.

Honestly you should of apologized to the SoR guilds that you trolled, stay as a commander to set a trend and lead by example afterwards. Even though you say stepping down wasn’t forced on you kinda look like it was. Your own post shows that you still believe that wasn’t a big deal and even quote somebody else “made my guild look bad” proves that you were pressured into such action.

I mean, not to say that someone didn’t ask me to step down or what not; but it was ultimately my decision. Now whether or not people start PMing me in game or mailing me to talk me back into commanding, that’s not out of the window.

in WvW

Zen.8497

Let’s be clear here,

This gentleman and his guild are new transfers to Blackgate. They are by the very definition of the word bandwagoning to the top server. This gentleman and some of his guildmates in their 2nd week in the match up went on to these forums and started bashing every guild on SoR including our flagship guild TW.

TW took it as a challenge and has stacked into EB all week, a borderland they have never gone to before, just to fight these guys. Now after 4 days of getting what was coming to him he’s running like a coward….

Judgements prevent us from seeing what lies beyond appearances… You might not have all the facts.
I thought you were solely responsible with the dolyak parades…

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Let’s be clear here,

This gentleman and his guild are new transfers to Blackgate. They are by the very definition of the word bandwagoning to the top server. This gentleman and some of his guildmates in their 2nd week in the match up went on to these forums and started bashing every guild on SoR including our flagship guild TW.

TW took it as a challenge and has stacked into EB all week, a borderland they have never gone to before, just to fight these guys. Now after 4 days of getting what was coming to him he’s running like a coward….

Judgements prevent us from seeing what lies beyond appearances… You might not have all the facts.

Naw that was Ellie.

And he actually said what I posted above in a thread once. Then edited it out about a minute later.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Lol. I was thinking of transferring to DB just so I can claim that I personally brought that server up from T2 to T1…

-S o S-

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

Let’s just make this clear.

My intentions were not to see how much hate I could get or how much attention I could gain. It was solely to spice things up, to make the fights personal. If only you guys could hear me in TS while I’m commanding. I respect TW and FEAR because you guys are really good. When I see you guys on the battlefield, I know it’s going to get rough. And it’s so fun. Without rivalry, this game goes sour. The fights become boring. Am I right or am I right?

Edit: On another note, 70% of the members in RISE now are new. They need training BAD. Transferring to BG from KN lost us most of our veteran core members. Fighting you guys made me realize how much training our new people need.

(edited by Killtrox.2019)

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Lol. I was thinking of transferring to DB just so I can claim that I personally brought that server up from T2 to T1…

You don’t even need to change servers… you have my permission to post and troll on our behalf. We need trolls. Our forum presence is poor – TC and FA nightcap us 24*7 on the forumz

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Zen.8497

Let’s be clear here,

Naw that was Ellie.

And he actually said what I posted above in a thread once. Then edited it out about a minute later.

I’m just saying that you got the wrong culprit here, this has nothing to do with Indo or SoR. We just responded to those posts accordingly and brought the challenge to the field but we never made any pressure or asked for anyone to step down.

in WvW

Zen.8497

I mean, not to say that someone didn’t ask me to step down or what not; but it was ultimately my decision. Now whether or not people start PMing me in game or mailing me to talk me back into commanding, that’s not out of the window.

Thank you for clarifying that. This decision it is between yourself, your team mates and your server and has nothing to do with SoR. As you can see some people were deceived by your original post and decision which redirected their anger against SoR players and guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Sounds like someone needs a bowel movement.

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I don’t speak for all TW, just my personal opinion. I didn’t mind the troll post. It was fun hunting you down. I think the problem players on BG have is that your server stability is fragile and as many BG vets know, it doesn’t take much to fracture a community. Most of SoR wasn’t upset by your troll post.

in WvW

SleepingDragon.1596

Let’s just make this clear.

My intentions were not to see how much hate I could get or how much attention I could gain. It was solely to spice things up, to make the fights personal. If only you guys could hear me in TS while I’m commanding. I respect TW and FEAR because you guys are really good. When I see you guys on the battlefield, I know it’s going to get rough. And it’s so fun. Without rivalry, this game goes sour. The fights become boring. Am I right or am I right?

Edit: On another note, 70% of the members in RISE now are new. They need training BAD. Transferring to BG from KN lost us most of our veteran core members. Fighting you guys made me realize how much training our new people need.

Sorry to hear about the mishaps. But unfortunately, what you’ve done didn’t have bad intentions, but will end up being just that… “bad intentions”. In tier 1, people get uptight and sometimes tempers flares. People get offended really easily. i.e. WM to Kaineng, SoS wvw guilds scattered into BG & SOR, etc. etc. None of it is about competition. That’s a bunch of hogwash and painting a brighter picture as a cover up. No need to step down. Just an apology for behavior and change should be more than enough…

-S o S-

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Transferring to BG from KN lost us most of our veteran core members.

Wow. Why did you guys transfer then? Strictly a majority-rules vote?

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

I don’t speak for all TW, just my personal opinion. I didn’t mind the troll post. It was fun hunting you down. I think the problem players on BG have is that your server stability is fragile and as many BG vets know, it doesn’t take much to fracture a community. Most of SoR wasn’t upset by your troll post.

This right here. You hit the nail with precision. lol

in WvW

SleepingDragon.1596

Perhaps the answer is: Bandwagon effect? If free transfers still exists, there’ll be more of this effect…

-S o S-

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Quitting because of forum posts. Sounds like another attempt at a troll. If so, sad. If not, still sad. Oh well, what can you expect from a guild that bandwagons.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Easier to enjoy a free ride, then get there on your own.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

Actually, they left because, at first, we weren’t going to move. We made a decision to not go anywhere. Therefore, alot of people transferred to FEAR in SoR because they felt like the server was imploding, which in fact it was. But as guilds were leaving and/or saying they were going to xfer, we notice the server was actually imploding and realized that rather than have our guild slowly deplete and ultimately collapse because of server implosion, we made a quick decision to move with WM and Meow. We lost some because we originally said we were going to stay and we lost some because they wanted to stay on KN. Dmned if you do, dmned if you don’t.

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

I posted a troll post on the T1 matchup, throwing a little trash talk in there to spice up the matchup, to make the zerg v zerging more personal, and funner (funner is a word). Some people took it wayyyyyy too serious. Like I said, I’m use to T2 thread where they trash talk back and it’s all fun and games. But T1 takes everything a bit more seriously. Couple guilds in BG don’t think I should be commanding because of my behavior on the forums. It seems to give BG a bad name I suppose. Therefore, to keep the drama to a minimum, I’m stepping down to please everyone.

Mission not accomplished.

Attention Seeker (Drama Queen) – attempting to attract the attention of other people, typically by disruptive or excessively extrovert behaviour aka Drama Queen

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

And all this “bandwagon, bandwagon, bandwagon!” is just really pointless. If you are going to bash my guild for bandwagoning, then you are bashing about 85% of the guilds in this game. In fact, it’s not even an insult because it’s so common for a guild to xfer out of an imploding server. Your rebellion is resultless.

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

I posted a troll post on the T1 matchup, throwing a little trash talk in there to spice up the matchup, to make the zerg v zerging more personal, and funner (funner is a word). Some people took it wayyyyyy too serious. Like I said, I’m use to T2 thread where they trash talk back and it’s all fun and games. But T1 takes everything a bit more seriously. Couple guilds in BG don’t think I should be commanding because of my behavior on the forums. It seems to give BG a bad name I suppose. Therefore, to keep the drama to a minimum, I’m stepping down to please everyone.

Mission not accomplished.

Attention Seeker (Drama Queen) – attempting to attract the attention of other people, typically by disruptive or excessively extrovert behaviour aka Drama Queen

Well, I’m a male. Therefore, Drama King. : 3

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Let’s be clear here,

Naw that was Ellie.

I’m just saying that you got the wrong culprit here, this has nothing to do with Indo or SoR. We just responded to those posts accordingly and brought the challenge to the field but we never made any pressure or asked for anyone to step down.

Oh no I understand .. this current situation has nothing to do with Indo, merely for the fact alone that he can’t even post here anymore. I was just comparing one scenario with another .. that he would purposefully incite fights on the match threads to get guilds mad and target his guild.

Either way, not a big.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

If you rep your guild in your sig, you are representing your guild. The way you post, troll or not, will reflect your guild. If you are posting negatively, it will give your guild a bad name. If you are posting positively people will view your guild better. You make both your guild, and yourself, look bad when all you do is trash talk.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in WvW

Killtrox.2019

If you rep your guild in your sig, you are representing your guild. The way you post, troll or not, will reflect your guild. If you are posting negatively, it will give your guild a bad name. If you are posting positively people will view your guild better. You make both your guild, and yourself, look bad when all you do is trash talk.

The thing is, is that it’s not all I do. In fact, the troll post that I did post was literally the 1st troll post I’ve ever posted. It just so happened to gather too much attention from the serious forum posters. It is what it is. Take your mistakes for what they are. It’s apart of being human and learning to fall.

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

heh..

to assume that anyone gives a toss what you do, especially on a global wv3 forums encompassing 24 distinct and individual server cultures.. speaks volumes to the transparency of your ego.

newsflash cowboy.. its not your tag you need to step down off of. its your high horse. fall from grace is best served quietly and with a dash of humble pie.

pie

realize that most of BG tops .. knew of your dealings with other servers, before you even decided to “inject” yourselves there. respect is earned on the field with loyalty. What makes you think your disposable candor (RISE) should be anything different on BG.

have fun on BG. or do what you do best..
xfer off.

cheers.
oz

Sounds like that a lot of these “tops” in BG had resentment toward Rise since the beginning. Its no wonder they start some kind of infighting at the first opportunity they get.

Rise get yourselves back home to Kaineng. Why do you stay over there to take these kind of abuse? Leave these T1 trolls asap since it aren’t good for your health.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Find some folks to play with who have a sense of humor

Cheers

WELCOME TO TIER SEVEN.
Where everyone is like. Sure why not. And all the noobs who QQ get beaten to a pulp.

Bring the family!
No Queues with zergs and small roam action.
What is this magic?!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

its ok, trox. we all learn from our mistakes and actions. patience is virtue, thank u for dedication and one last standing out of 7 commanders. sorry if guild back casual, it was always casual only guild flow to hardcore if want to be. that’s how i made guild.. your good but need a lot to learn. so i come back playing. ty all.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Not sure what happened or the original story. But if your server is turning their back on you and your guild because you said some crap on the forums. Time to look for a new server who has a bit of sense of humor. I know if I properly troll in the forums my server was give me props.

Fixed.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

And all this “bandwagon, bandwagon, bandwagon!” is just really pointless. If you are going to bash my guild for bandwagoning, then you are bashing about 85% of the guilds in this game. In fact, it’s not even an insult because it’s so common for a guild to xfer out of an imploding server. Your rebellion is resultless.

eh tbh xfering to a lower tier and building your server up is what gets the respect. SoR was 17-3 now. we didnt go from lower to higher ;-).

And about your post, honestly why make it unless you fully understand why you are stepping down. Don’t make it saying sorry then defending why you did what you did to try and make yourself feel like it was something that was ok to do. TBH pointless thread. but i did get a good chuckle.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Easier to enjoy a free ride, then get there on your own.

Its definitely wasn’t a free ride for [RISE] coming to BG. Beating SoR and JQ is no easy task, they both have some very strong guilds. The last two weeks all of BG has been working hard for these wins. I would expect the scores to get much closer in the weeks to come.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

T1 NA is actually the a good place right now if you wanna get some competitive zerg fight.

don’t listen to them bro, haters gonna hate.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.