Thx Desolation for support

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Thx Desolation for support. cound’t made it without you.

Best regards

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Renovation.6987

Renovation.6987

Congrats Ravya !

in WvW

Posted by: Ylias.1957

Ylias.1957

Congratulations Ravya!

Hodor.

in WvW

Posted by: MidoPioneer.5170

MidoPioneer.5170

Congratulations Ravya, I am “only” 180k behinde you :P

Maxeme – FSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I wonder if killing people on EotM count toward realm avanger… I know i can speed up the process if they do by killing the overgrowth blobs that only know how to karma train.

Anyway, congrats friend. 250k is a lot.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

GG it’s over. Retire Ravya.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

Gratz Ravya !

in WvW

Posted by: ykon.8214

ykon.8214

Gratz , but please don’t use the “Ultimate Dominator” title while commanding , you will scare our bags away .

Venom Lilith , Necromancer , SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: csumpakadabra.2139

csumpakadabra.2139

congratulations.

in WvW

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

What about Baruch….oh that’s right, you don’t fight eachother.

in WvW

Posted by: csumpakadabra.2139

csumpakadabra.2139

yeah he obviously hates us, guess he was waiting too much on our server for tequatl, six minutes to knightfall and other “hard” pve achievements/content pre-megaserver

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

What I find most sad is to celebrate such an achievement, requiring several months of play at the very least, by creating what is nothing but a lame trolling attempt, but heh, to each his own I guess.

I do wonder about the moderation policy though.

in WvW

Posted by: Ylias.1957

Ylias.1957

Your tears of unfathomable sadness are delicious.

We are focusing you even more than Baruch Bay. Always something to whine about, am I right?

http://gw2wvw.org/

Hodor.

(edited by Ylias.1957)

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I know alot of people in Deso arnt bothering this week, waste of time after the match was rigged 2 weeks ago

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Sapphire.5376

Sapphire.5376

Contragtz Rayya =D

[EB] Empress Sapphire – Eternal Illumination -SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Elusive.5817

Elusive.5817

Best regards

Gratz , but please don’t use the “Ultimate Dominator” title while commanding , you will scare our bags away .

Big grats on the great achievement.

I am presuming this is you, who I had in my crosshairs a few moments ago….. a big thanks to you today too, from all of Deso, for contributing to our Ultimate Dominator titles. I think a few of us managed to tag the remaining runners before they splattered themselves off the cliff.

Best regards.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well deserved. I am like 154k behind. PT come EotM. I need kills.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Gz Ravya… well deserved title – love your raids.

lol at some of the comments… titles like that are not earned in one week of fighting but years.

Here is a video of when Deso were more fun to fight with… at a time when Ravya was closer to the start of his title quest.

Happy times

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Rayya.2591

Best regards

Big grats on the great achievement.

I am presuming this is you, who I had in my crosshairs a few moments ago….. a big thanks to you today too, from all of Deso, for contributing to our Ultimate Dominator titles. I think a few of us managed to tag the remaining runners before they splattered themselves off the cliff.

Best regards.

Thx for detailed explanation. The green dots on your minimap explains why i mentioned “Thx Deso”

no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Rayya, that ungrateful! Sure, Deso has helped you in the end, but where are the thanks to Viz? You are a bad person..!

The green dots on maps.. Impressive.. and you talk.. lol (sfr blob also, but not critical if 20 enemies run away from 50)

(edited by Hiei.8697)

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

@ Elusive.5817

lol only deso titles I see are the sunbringer or great jungle worm slayer pretty sure deso got no ultimate dominators and btw im that gold footman in second screenshot and none of the guys left in that screenshot died from falling damage one prob died from 40 people chasing them. its pretty funny u screenshot one of the rare occasions deso actually manage to wipe us I remember the glorious farm on baruch border yesterday we wiped like 1 time the whole day when we eventually lost numbers fighting under siege fire inside hills surprised u didn’t post that screenshot aswell.

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in WvW

Gensokyo.1528

oh btw those 2 screenshots u posted are from different fights the first screenshot is from a fight west of garri where we prob didn’t wipe the second screenshot is from east of garrison and doesn’t show the numbers we had at all pretty sure u blobbed us with double numbers during that fight. I like how u posted them though to try and make it seem like first screenshot shows the fight before and second screenshot the after the fight

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

@gensokyo It wasn't pretty on BB Borderlands I have to admit, we had too many Squishies. Too much match-up talk anyway .

And don’t listen to people saying we’re giving up already due to past events, most of Deso is going to try to Fight and Compete. The only problem is we lost quite alot of our Population after the initial Tournament influx, which may be alot of PVE’ers but you know strength in numbers is quite important in WvW.

Grats and see you on the battlefield.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Dyno.9467

@gensokyo It wasn’t pretty on BB Bordrerlands I have to admit, we had too many Squishies. Too much match-up talk.

And don’t listen to people saying we’re giving up already due to past events, most of Deso is going to try to Fight and Compete. The only problem is we lost quite alot of our Population after the initial Tournament influx, which may be alot of PVE’ers but you know strength in numbers is quite important in WvW.

Grats and see you on the battlefield.

noones given up on the league, just this week,its just alot of people find it pointless fighting these 2, when the match would be rigged anyway. You just have to read this thread to see how many angry sfr players there are.

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

gratz !!! well deserved

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

You just have to read this thread to see how many angry sfr players there are.

how many?) 2-3?) ok

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

Gensokyo.1528

@Dyno.9467
lol got a persecution complex or something? check this http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=1 and you will see sfr have almost a 50/50 focus on both servers with 52% on deso and 48% on bb. honestly we dont care who comes second we just don’t like how mouthy some desolation players are so we focus you cause u cry on forums

in WvW

Dyno.9467

@Dyno.9467
lol got a persecution complex or something? check this http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=1 and you will see sfr have almost a 50/50 focus on both servers with 52% on deso and 48% on bb. honestly we dont care who comes second we just don’t like how mouthy some desolation players are so we focus you cause u cry on forums

How old are you? 3? Everyone knows what happened 2 Fridays ago, im just saying alot of players cant be bothered this week, thats it

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

@Dyno.9467

How old are you? 3? Everyone knows what happened 2 Fridays ago, im just saying alot of players cant be bothered this week, thats it

Sorry, is your problem you thought you’d win, and didn’t push and fight till last second. It was only 396 points. If you blame other servers for just losing by that small amount of points, then you deserve that lost.

PD: I remember Deso not having any ruin for the last 1,5h. And with such populations all servers had, it was about 300 points per tick…

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in WvW

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

I wouldn’t mind some Deso support right now.The maps are empty.SFR turns up we pack up and leave town. What happened to putting up a fight till the end like in the old days,even when Viz outnumbered us 50 to 1 we kept coming back for more.

Sad to see what Deso has become.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Argon.2405

Argon.2405

Congrats, your double-zerg is bringing you kills and happiness!

But in all seriousness, When SFR finally overran Deso’s keep this morning, they just defended while BB capped. It was beautiful to witness such love between warring servers. I don’t care that we are getting double teamed, but please at least make it look like you’re enemies and not star crossed lovers!

in WvW

Posted by: miguel.1367

miguel.1367

Wednesday is not too soon for cries? OMG man, give us some time.

Congrats Ravya, it’s a stunning achievement!

k reilly ‡ sombra

in WvW

Rayya.2591

But in all seriousness, When SFR finally overran Deso’s keep this morning, they just defended while BB capped. It was beautiful to witness such love between warring servers. I don’t care that we are getting double teamed, but please at least make it look like you’re enemies and not star crossed lovers!

is not double teaming , it happens when you attack enemy keep, over 50% of t3 keeps are lost by double focus
Situation yesterday : Baruch border :bay -owned by SFR – t3 +waypoint
1 SFR guild defend (20 ppls ) +10-12 pugs
2 Desolation guild attack 20-25 players + open raid 40-50 -total 65-75
Desolation breach inner, SFR try to hold, contest, build 2 ac’s outside behind central inner, etc
Baruch>40 pugs > spawn kill sfr that try to run back contest, destroy sfr ac’s inside and avoid to fight with desolation :
Your logic > SFR get double teamed by BB +DESO. However , we never claimed that, we didn’t even considered that

no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

phaeris.7604

See that’s funny, because my friend was there for that. He said after BB failed to do anything by themselves, SFR tried blocking our reinforcements to give BB a better chance of taking it. When that didn’t work you straight up zerged the garrison, clearing it out and didn’t cap.

You then left the garrison and didn’t touch BB as they went in to cap it.

There’s a big difference between that and 2 people trying to attack a keep at the same time and one caps before the other.

in WvW

Posted by: miguel.1367

miguel.1367

You never see that? Just a friend told you? Are you trolling this thread?

k reilly ‡ sombra

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Hey Rayya! Congratulations on the milestone. Too bad your guys and SLAY never wanted to fight us, weeks ago when we were still on Deso. Guess at that time, it was all for the farm instead of actual fights? Oh well, who knows NFR moves servers at one point to have a GVG with us and put that title to the test? We’ll be waiting homie!

Team Aggression [TA]

in WvW

phaeris.7604

Well i’m in work currently, where as my friend was actually in game. Now considering I posted about that incident before Argon did it’s unlikely i’m just agreeing.

But i’m sure it never happened, or happened however the way you wanted it to happen and that SFR isn’t leading around Baruch like a small child.

in WvW

Argon.2405

is not double teaming , it happens when you attack enemy keep, over 50% of t3 keeps are lost by double focus
Situation yesterday : Baruch border :bay -owned by SFR – t3 +waypoint
1 SFR guild defend (20 ppls ) +10-12 pugs
2 Desolation guild attack 20-25 players + open raid 40-50 -total 65-75
Desolation breach inner, SFR try to hold, contest, build 2 ac’s outside behind central inner, etc
Baruch>40 pugs > spawn kill sfr that try to run back contest, destroy sfr ac’s inside and avoid to fight with desolation :
Your logic > SFR get double teamed by BB +DESO. However , we never claimed that, we didn’t even considered that

Amazing work, but this was Deso BL Keep getting doubled by SFR and BB. I watched SFR take up residence and refuse to cap the keep instead setting up ACs, then BB walked in and captured with 0 violence while the fresh SupACs were only used on Deso defenders trying to kick BB and SFR out.

As I said, I don’t care that it happens but try not to be smug with all these kills your farming in your partnership.

Edit
To Clarify – Desolation Garrison – Today (1200BSTish)
BB unable to breach the inner walls, pushed back 3 or 4 times.
SFR come in via door BB knocked down without conflict, portal Golems to inner door.
SFR and BB zerg enter inner together, and SFR moves to camp top level with arrow carts.
Deso defense finally breaks and Lord is killed.
SFR defend Garri without capping until BB next wave arrive.
BB cap without a fight and all SFR and BB leave (together, holding hands into the sunset)

(edited by Argon.2405)

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

Gz, too bad this thread turned into trash talking.

Nothing wrong with doubleteaming, guys.

in WvW

Argon.2405

Gz, too bad this thread turned into trash talking.

Nothing wrong with doubleteaming, guys.

Nothing wrong with doubleteaming at all. Lets all transfer to SFR to farm our 250,000 kills for next season. /sarcasm

Respect is earned, not given by Rank. If 50% of these kills were legit kills then congrats. If they are all faceroll 100 vs 5 zergKills with Tab-Tagging or Cleave-Running then congrats but I will not respect it.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum