Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: billyckc.1409

billyckc.1409

http://gw2.junkiesnation.com/tag/agg/

As listeners of GuildCenter know, we called this one weeks ago and it has finally happened; Sea of Sorrows is imploding kiddies! After many discussions, Fist of the Empire (FoE) and Aggression (AGG) have left SoS for a new home on Blackgate. We are also hearing rumors swirling of MERC and ND following them to Blackgate with several guilds throwing into the kitty together to help fund the transfer for some of the transferring guilds; transfers to Blackgate are going for 35 gold per person. (Side note, MERC advertises a 1500 player base and ND advertises an 850 player base). VotF allegedly was planning a return to the European servers but are currently waiting to see how things shake out. Hmm, 90% of the defunct Ascension Alliance back on the same server minus Team Legacy (because no one wants them of course) … coincidence? We think not!

And why is this happening? Well from what we’re told here at GuildCenter, most of it centers around the drama caused by Tsym (who apparently is planning to stay on SoS) and privately is throwing quite the hissy fit about these guilds departure. But why would these upstanding guilds decide to depart suddenly? Well you’ll just have to stay tuned to the upcoming GuildCenter to hear the details (hint hint hint!!)

What does this mean for the T1 NA bracket? It means things are about to get goooooooooooooood.

More to come, stay tuned!

(edited by billyckc.1409)

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Honestly, who cares. Any non prime time guilds that BG gets will only help them against JQ once they get back to T1. By proxy, this will also help the other T1 server as well because JQ won’t be able to take everything mostly uncontested.

I am glad they moved… now if only we could get a few Euro guilds to come to SoR to make things really interesting in T1.

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Interesting. It will be great ’ta watch two super powers struggles while we on TC be drinkin ale and have ’da Dolyak Parades!

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

-_- no……………………..

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

What a load of utter utter rubbish. Just the usual propaganda machine.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Brynna Stormclaw.9621

Brynna Stormclaw.9621

Well, the server actually isn’t imploding.. at all, but I’m glad you find Sea of Sorrows so important that you wrote an entire article dedicated to us! I’m flattered.

Eris Ataxiar [HLX] – Sea of Sorrows

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

SoS members, please do not fuel the fire. Just report it and move on.

Level 80 Human Necromancer

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

notice its the only post from the person lol

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Wait you mean wvw guilds still transfer even though it costs money and those that followed them may indeed end up on a server that starts to have a lower population even though they made sure to hurry and catch the train while it was free? Who would have thought that could happen?

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: nekos.2584

nekos.2584

What ever happens i hope BG get’s a few guilds and back into T1. I have nothing but good things to say about that server and the fine people on it. They got beat up pretty good when we / JQ faced them last time but that was due to their lack of numbers. Skill wise… All i can say is that they are good !

Anyway, i believe we will be facing BG next week ? and to be honest i can’t wait ! I have a ton of respect for that server.

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Haha, like anyone watches Guild Centre, its a joke. herr herr just like JQueue

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Thread lock inc in 3…2…1…

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Honestly, who cares. Any non prime time guilds that BG gets will only help them against JQ once they get back to T1. By proxy, this will also help the other T1 server as well because JQ won’t be able to take everything mostly uncontested.

I am glad they moved… now if only we could get a few Euro guilds to come to SoR to make things really interesting in T1.

You already got 3 majour brazilian guilds that only have a 2 hour timezone gap between EU and them, and pretty much covers that timezone. Atleast to a point where you were able to hold a ppt lead against BG during this period last time.

However I´d welcome any EU guilds any NA server except BG. Hell I wouldnt even mind if JQ got one or two more

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

Yes, because BG could take JQ atm lol let alone with even more coverage.

Blackgate WvW Commander

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: taikerr.6205

taikerr.6205

Rumors.

SoS is united and has grown to put the server first before any guild. If guild views do not fall in line with that, then so be it. They’re welcome with open arms regardless. AGG and FoE did not leave, just the key members. The rest have been united to our other guilds that they have grown to know well. We wish AGG and FoE good luck on their endeavors. We hope to have a chance to meet them in the battlefield.

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

^ MERC NA recruiting

Blackgate WvW Commander

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Why NA is so much more interesting than EU? This is like frigging the bold and the beautiful. I kitten love this stuff.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

We can assure you we have no intention of going back to EU any time soon.

Teelie l VoTF

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

You already got 3 majour brazilian guilds that only have a 2 hour timezone gap between EU and them, and pretty much covers that timezone. Atleast to a point where you were able to hold a ppt lead against BG during this period last time.

However I´d welcome any EU guilds any NA server except BG. Hell I wouldnt even mind if JQ got one or two more

Our brothers from Brazil are awesome, I agree. There is also more than a 2 hour difference in many cases. You aren’t considering that brazil and europe both cover multiple time zones and that adds hours to your total.

Also, if you look at our PPT charts, you can see clearly where we still lack people to compete with JQ. Regardless, I will be happy with anyone coming into any non NA time slot on either SoR or BG to give challenge to JQ’s coverage (well once you get back to T1, which hopefully will be soon).

I don’t think either of our servers needs NA guilds though as we can both already match, surpass JQ during that period most of the time.

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

We can assure you we have no intention of going back to EU any time soon.

But some crazy dude posted it on the forum. How can it not be true?

Blackgate WvW Commander

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

http://gw2.junkiesnation.com/tag/agg/

As listeners of GuildCenter know, we called this one weeks ago and it has finally happened; Sea of Sorrows is imploding kiddies! After many discussions, Fist of the Empire (FoE) and Aggression (AGG) have left SoS for a new home on Blackgate. We are also hearing rumors swirling of MERC and ND following them to Blackgate with several guilds throwing into the kitty together to help fund the transfer for some of the transferring guilds; transfers to Blackgate are going for 35 gold per person. (Side note, MERC advertises a 1500 player base and ND advertises an 850 player base). VotF allegedly was planning a return to the European servers but are currently waiting to see how things shake out. Hmm, 90% of the defunct Ascension Alliance back on the same server minus Team Legacy (because no one wants them of course) … coincidence? We think not!

And why is this happening? Well from what we’re told here at GuildCenter, most of it centers around the drama caused by Tsym (who apparently is planning to stay on SoS) and privately is throwing quite the hissy fit about these guilds departure. But why would these upstanding guilds decide to depart suddenly? Well you’ll just have to stay tuned to the upcoming GuildCenter to hear the details (hint hint hint!!)

What does this mean for the T1 NA bracket? It means things are about to get goooooooooooooood.

More to come, stay tuned!

The internet is great because everyone in the world with an internet connection has a voice.

Unfortunately, that’s a double edged sword at times.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Its all just hearsay. I know Agg is moving its core members, and FoE is as well, but thats all that has been said. The rest of the article is pretty much rumors from poor sources

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

Tier 1 Guild Shakeup

in WvW

Posted by: AidanTaylor.3872

AidanTaylor.3872

European Community Manager

Closed to hopefully quell some of flaming