Tier 3 (Stormbluff Isle) constant blob?

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It does not have a constant blob.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

SBI has a popular commander, but he doesn’t lead all the time. Honestly, this is why commanders burn out, because not enough new people are willing to tag up and/or players are not willing to form and run in smaller guild raid groups.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’ve been trying to get into Blackgate for quite some time now but with no success. The server is always full. I wanted to transfer to BG because I heard they had a blob going almost all the time.

You can’t have been trying that hard because BG was open all last week.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If BG opens up again any time soon it will be a crime against competitive game play. T1 is very unbalanced and only a sadist would actively want to go to BG.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

the only way to ensure theres always a tag when you play is to be a commander yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I’m on SBI and have NOT noticed this theory of a constant blob. During my days off from early morning to afternoon I see one tag maybe in EB with 10-15 on them. Prime time, I’ll give you that there’s a significant sized main zerg with raid guilds like oT running around on their own, but I see multiple guilds from CD or Mag coming together to fight our pug zerg because lets face it everyone wants in on the EB action. The fights have been more fun lately with all three servers at times going at it with huge numbers. So….not sure what your point is from my observation on SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

SBI also have the asian bannok AoD commander who blobs up during sea but i haven’t seen him in awhile. Probably in pve

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Ahh the good ole blob. Quick rule of thumb. It is a blob when it is bigger then your group no matter the size.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: SpreadCheese.5208

SpreadCheese.5208

BG and JQ are the only servers that have tags (blobs) running 24/7 or close to it.

YB I have no idea how they are in t1. They never tag up but run around taking stuff. communication is awful and the community is spread out on 3 teamspeaks.

t2 has decent blobs but they seem to be on at different times.

SBI issue is that the other two servers aren’t pushing WvW right now. Kinda boring when the maps are all capped.

If you can’t get into BG or JQ, I’d suggest FA but wtf is Anet doing locking up t2?
Last resort SBI.

(edited by SpreadCheese.5208)

in WvW

Posted by: bluesnacks.2301

bluesnacks.2301

Yeah with SBI it’s kind of not fun right now. CD might as well not exist and Maguuma is not really “in the game” at the moment.

I honestly think if CD had the numbers it would kitten all over Maguuma and SBI. There are some really good players there (I’m in SBI currently)

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

so you want to join a server to constant blob…….lol

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: SpreadCheese.5208

SpreadCheese.5208

No… I think what he’s looking for is a solid tier that has “blob” groups running close to 24/7 and has good fights.

Only going to get that in tier 1, tier 2 seems like it’s starting to even out nicely and might be better off than tier 1. Only issue is, they are all locked servers.

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

I think no one have a constant blob anymore…

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

I’ve been trying to get into Blackgate for quite some time now but with no success. The server is always full. I wanted to transfer to BG because I heard they had a blob going almost all the time. So the next best option is Stormbluff Isle. Does that server and the server’s they face have zergs and commanders going almost all the time?

You dont really want to come to T1 right now if you want real fights with real enemies, past 2 weeks most zergs are trading captured keeps with enemies to farm HP scrolls. But if this is the type of WvW you enjoy, sure come join us.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

If you play in a constant blob, how on earth do you know if you’re improving your skill on your own, or just letting your team carry you? (Or rallybot)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Jayne.9251

If you play in a constant blob, how on earth do you know if you’re improving your skill on your own, or just letting your team carry you? (Or rallybot)

I worded it badly. All I want is good fights and a server that isn’t dead like Borlis Pass. Never thought I’d say this, but I miss queues haha

Yes, but you don’t need a massive blob to find good fights.

Join a decent guild, organize with them, and then raid.

Better yet, solo roam and challenge yourself to 2v1s.

Then when you do join the blob, you’ll be a better player and add more to its victories.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Eh nobody’s playing on any tier at the moment — although players are just now starting to trickle back in.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

No… I think what he’s looking for is a solid tier that has “blob” groups running close to 24/7 and has good fights.

Only going to get that in tier 1, tier 2 seems like it’s starting to even out nicely and might be better off than tier 1. Only issue is, they are all locked servers.

isnt that same as wanting to stack on a server? rephrasing it doesnt make it fundamentally different

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

You dont really want to come to T1 right now if you want real fights with real enemies, past 2 weeks most zergs are trading captured keeps with enemies to farm HP scrolls. But if this is the type of WvW you enjoy, sure come join us.

The last week in NA prime has been a lot of big fights over SM. The lag is HORRIBLE but the fights are very real. Our little guild has been enjoying picking off players headed into SM as well as skirmishes. Outside of NA prime… yawn-fest with BG rolling over everything.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”