Tier4 what is the solution?

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

SoS and YB have continued focusing CD this week and CD is still fighting through it making for one of the more competitive tiers.

We generally just switch back and forth depending on who gets the most annoying. I suspect it’s much the same for CD and YB.

Pretty much this for SoS, we go out looking for things to do and just find the opposition in the objectives with more ACs than a provisioner.
You end up having to PPT when there aren’t any fights hopefully getting the opposition to come out and play.

Reset is pretty full on as it’s the weekend and I think all servers are fielding near full squads, later in the week once everyone is back at work or school the numbers drop back so it’s not unusual to see a drop in the scoring.

It was fun to see YB make a push on you guys last week though, we were pretty much thinking they were covering CDs backs rather than looking for a fight with CD.

I guess it’s all a matter of perspective depending on which server you are on.

and WHEN you play…. Servers play much differently when they are about equal numbers versus outmanned everywhere during that time slot…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

1) would produce stagnant matches, which are as bad as blowouts. Because it’ll never be balanced and someone will end up in a bad stagnant match.

There are stagnant matches anyways, and people complain anyways. But at least stagnant matches keep players playing rather than blowouts which drives away players for weeks at a time. At least a new match players can get excited about fighting someone else for a change.

2) might be a solution. Part of the problem is the top servers are so populated that you can’t create 12 servers that are relatively balanced, no matter how many servers you link. So splitting it into T1/2 and T3/4 may work.

Yeah basically the best thing to do now would might be a rotation of 6 servers on top and 6 on the bottom. It’s still open for choices, if you want more population and coverage then jump to the top 6, if you enjoy more havoc, roaming, don’t mind less coverage then hop down to the bottom servers. Just like the old gold silver bronze leagues. Instead of having to juggle 4 tiers of different population levels, try and cut it down to 2 sets of tiers. Coverage of course will throw a wrench in this unless the new skirmish changes help.

3) soft Glicko reset may be worth trying. It’ll produce crazy imbalanced matches but at least there will be variety. I think you’d need to pair it with some form of 1U1D to quickly get better matches.

A reset like this, rank 1-3 or t1=2000, t2=1900, t3=1800, t4=1700, basically where they’re at now except you’re closing up the gap between t3 and t4. There’s no reason to “wait” and have glicko straighten itself out every new link, especially when there’s such a big gap, even with CD steamrolling t4 this rotation they probably would not have reached t3 on their own, unless a t3 server fell pretty hard. I’m still in favor of 1u1d as well.

4) a hard merge will work no better than linkings. In fact it would be worse. Because even if you could get perfect merges, in a month you’d have massive imbalance all over again – with no recourse for correction.

There’s going to be imbalances no matter what because of open transfers and players and guilds moving wherever they want, you won’t be able to stop it unless you stop transfers or close servers. I’m all for links, if they do them properly. I don’t know if that 4 link was an experiment or what, but I hope the next links will be better balanced.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Regarding SoS/YB vs. CD, I’ve seen it. I have a video of it. YB held SMC and briefly before the reset last week, CD grabbed it (I believe we lost it again just before reset). We owned (mostly) the south corridor. We fought YB in the NW corridor and SoS in the NE corridor. Did YB/SoS fight each other? Nope.

I’ve also seen, but don’t have a video for, YB and SoS grabbing the CD towers on either side of the CD EBG keep.

If it isn’t coordinated, they’re certainly making it strongly feel like it is.

CD is bags, the KDR says so, only natural that people go for the easier target.

Balancing will not be perfect or close to perfect via server linking because each server has different population, trying to put together a group of servers that have similar population throughout can be subjective difficult. As long as people insist to keep their servers instead of opting for mess destruction of all the servers, close balancing will never occur.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

(In no particular order or structure)

To those that says that “ANet needs to make Links actual fair and equal in size”. The only way to actually do that, is if the servers magically have the right numbers to mesh together at the right sizes, and even then, they would have to close all transfers, AND somehow force players on losing servers to keep playing, so the numbers holds up.

“Herding cats”

Regarding a Tier5, Kaineng vs Eredon Terrace vs Anvil Rock ! GO! I’d love it, but I don’t think most others would :p It would almost feel like an old school reunion or something, complete with the awkward steps of the first boy to walk over and ask a girl to dance, red in the face, and room wide snickering.

Xenesis.6389 + Johje Holan.4607

1) Bit random, but I think a mix of balanced matches, and changing match-ups would be a good thing. This is one reason why I’m a fan of the idea of reseting glicko each link, get bunch of random matches first month, and then have everyone settled into tiers the second month. Bit of both, bit of change, bit of stability.

2) So basically two leagues, high pop ad low pop. And just accept that they don’t mix. I think I suggested something similar for the old gold/silver/bronze once before, but I could see it work well with a more gold vs silver approach. Since most people doesn’t want to be on the old bronze style population. Also a big fan of having 6 servers in each group for rotation, unlike just 3.

3) All in favor of some sort of glicko reset, as said above partial to just reseting glicko back to 1500 on each reset for all servers and let them work itself out. Considering how each link is going to basically be a new “server” the idea of keeping old glicko ratings just feels dumb. The whole CD+++ situation showcased that pretty well.

It’s about as dumb as having a Chess tournament based on glicko rating, and then suddenly one of the players is changed out with another player that is lots better (or worse). Completely invalidates the purpose of glicko rating. Glicko needs a re-think, and to look into what purpose it is supposed to serve and how it needs to be changed (or replaced) to do so.

4) Agreed with Johje on this, hard merging will just remove any chance at all to try to counteract against stacking. While I can see the advantages from a community building perspective, it is also just begging for the old Tier lock’s to rebuild themselves. With linking, at least those can change every 2 months.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

Regarding SoS/YB vs. CD, I’ve seen it. I have a video of it. YB held SMC and briefly before the reset last week, CD grabbed it (I believe we lost it again just before reset). We owned (mostly) the south corridor. We fought YB in the NW corridor and SoS in the NE corridor. Did YB/SoS fight each other? Nope.

I’ve also seen, but don’t have a video for, YB and SoS grabbing the CD towers on either side of the CD EBG keep.

I can’t speak for NA Prime because I’m asleep through that but in the rest of the day there is no organized co-ordination or even communicatin between YB and SoS whatsoever. The YB commanders in OCX, SEA (if we ever have one then) and EU are mostly either running guild raids, which tend to either go where they think they’ll get a fight or do PPT according to the kind of guilds they are, or they’re pugmanders running the typical reactive PUG squads, firefighting or taking targets of opportunity.

This is pretty much what happens all the time. It often looks as though two servers are following a plan but really they are just watching and taking advantage of what the other is doing. As for SMC, everyone loves a 3-way or a steal.

I can count the times YB has formally double-teamed with another server over the entire lifetime of the game on one hand and I don’t need to use my thumb or all my fingers. It hasn’t happened for a very long time and, given that YB has no functioning server command or hierarchy it would be next to impossible to organize anyway.

Genuine, organized double-teams are very rare, I think, even though you’d imagine the tripartite structure was intended to encourage them. They are far harder to organize and maintain than people seem to think because most WvW players neither listen nor do what they are told!

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

The 2v1 server issue in T3 these last couple of weeks can be summarized like this: YB is playing to get 2nd place (they are unlinked after all); SoS (+NS) is playing “king maker” of sorts and has far better coverage which anyone can see. Now whether it is a coordinated effort or not, it is exactly the same as when YB was in T1 (with BG/JQ) a few months back. Which means YB knows how to do the 2v1 probably better than any other server out there.

That being said, best fun is when you have so much action that you are being 2v1 non-stop is great. I just wish supply was more readily available because defending/repairing and setting up again for the next zerg takeover attempt is so awesome, I’d do that for 3+ more hours…but eventually, it must end.

CD (and +3 servers) do have fairweathers like all servers do no doubt. The Living Story PvE/Bloodstone Fen stuff has pulled a fairly significant portion of the WvW population from these 4 servers too in addition to having the “after weekend” effect of ‘not in first place so why bother’ folks. These latter folks are the ones that have cropped up since 2 weeks ago but are getting promptly mass /ignore by maps.

The really funny part was the DOS attacks on the CD’s TS servers two weeks ago (guilds have so many backup TS servers though so it doesn’t really matter). It’s like a bunch of sore-winners wanting nothing else but to kitten off CDs (+3) WvW population and CD blindly keeps on ignoring and having fun.

All in all, it doesn’t matter as we only have ~2 1/2 more weeks together in this server match and it all changes again so no one at ANet is going to change a thing before then.

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in WvW

Posted by: Tris Apollumenon.6435

Tris Apollumenon.6435

You’d think, but the rest of the gamemode isn’t built to encourage faction alliances at all really — there’s no way to temporarily turn off “friendly fire” for your allies du jour or publicly share resources (as opposed to PMing specific players), and any form of faction-to-faction mass communication must be conducted over third-party platforms only. (Or I guess you could maybe work out some kind of signaling system based on emotes, weapon-swaps, and jumping up and down…)

ed: Yeah, it can be fun to defend big structures for sure, but y’all gotta take and hang onto all the smaller stuff (camps!) if you want the supplies to flow :P

(edited by Tris Apollumenon.6435)

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

I am finally getting the big picture. it isn’t about buffing or nerfing siege, buffing or nerfing player builds etc. if you have enough people, none of that matters. I wouldn’t be surprised to see tier 4 get dissolved into the upper three tiers.

this one noticed what others cannot on the pre linking and post linking lol

dont get me wrong, i do love when one starts a thread about nerfs and skills on WvW, makes me smile erytime i see a pver starts it

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I can’t speak for NA Prime because I’m asleep through that but in the rest of the day there is no organized co-ordination or even communicatin between YB and SoS whatsoever. The YB commanders in OCX, SEA (if we ever have one then) and EU are mostly either running guild raids, which tend to either go where they think they’ll get a fight or do PPT according to the kind of guilds they are, or they’re pugmanders running the typical reactive PUG squads, firefighting or taking targets of opportunity.

This is pretty much what happens all the time. It often looks as though two servers are following a plan but really they are just watching and taking advantage of what the other is doing. As for SMC, everyone loves a 3-way or a steal.

I can count the times YB has formally double-teamed with another server over the entire lifetime of the game on one hand and I don’t need to use my thumb or all my fingers. It hasn’t happened for a very long time and, given that YB has no functioning server command or hierarchy it would be next to impossible to organize anyway.

Genuine, organized double-teams are very rare, I think, even though you’d imagine the tripartite structure was intended to encourage them. They are far harder to organize and maintain than people seem to think because most WvW players neither listen nor do what they are told!

Hmm, sounds like the way the game typically plays out if one is going for the PPT. The strongest server in the matchup effectively gets to decide 2nd and 3rd because it’s easier for one of the weaker servers to drive the later into 3rd than it is to stop the strongest server. I imagine SoS trains CD’s structures and makes them all paper. This makes it easier for YB to backcap what SoS takes or take what CD can’t defend. When SoS goes to sleep and YB awakens, the reverse happens. Since most structures are paper that makes it easier to repeat the cycle. Meanwhile, paper structures attract karma trains like flies on dung.

It may look like a 2v1 but it is merely opportunism. I’ve always heard on SBI that Mag and SoS were double teaming us (like that was necessary or something), but have also heard from SoS people that they were being double teamed. There’s also been complaints that we’re double teaming a certain t4 server this week which is even more absurd because we have nothing to gain from it. But what’s really happening is that once your defenses are broken, you are easier to karma train. This is how t3 has been like forever; whoever backcaps more gets 2nd place.

So here’s an example. Server A attacks a tower with ~20 people when we have about 10 not inside the tower. They’re going to break the wall down. So we try to pick their tail and meanwhile we notice a smaller group behind Server B and proceeded to attack them. But in retrospect, that seemed to make little sense strategically speaking. If server B were to disrupt server A by picking their reinforcements off or just engaging them in combat, then we would have an easier time fighting server A. So it’d be better to let B to their thing. But that would seem like working together with them.

Another example. We’re trying to take Server A’s Bay. Server B comes along and is already attacking the wall you are planning to attack. It does make sense to let them break down the wall, drive out the defenders and fight them over Server A’s bay. That would also look like a double team. We ended up driving them away and naturally the defenders capitalized.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: kandle.2367

kandle.2367

There is no spoon
There is no collusion in the present T3. Things are not always what they appear to be, so assumption is being taken as fact by some. It’s a human frailty.
Just saying…

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Yeah no real double team. If you let us, we will paper your keep. Weakness will get exploited. If you constantly push our T3 stuff with a map blob while we are low on numbers, don’t be surprised if you get focused a bit later when our numbers show up.

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Inventing very nice sounding conspiracy theories do not make them fact.

In a 3 way fight, it SHOULD often feel like a 2 vs 1 unless one of the teams is totally brain dead. Teams/commanders etc SHOULD read the map and do whatever benefits their server or playstyle.

Please understand, while you personally are feeling like you face a 2 v1, so most likely do the other 2 teams.

That is all. This thread is not about perceptions of players regarding 2 v 1s.

The T4 issues are basically, more than 3 teams fit into T3, the next linking may or may not fix that. Good luck all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: xzzx.7408

xzzx.7408

The first step towards a solution is a greater sense of urgency. The T4 issue has been dragging on for months without a resolution.

The manual adjustment of Glicko scores to get CD out of T4 hasn’t solved the problem. I would like to see some communication from Anet specifying what is going to be tried next and a timeline for when that is going to happen.

From the player base, the “solution” is simple. Be vocal. Demand that Anet address the problem. We’re the customers and we shouldn’t be shy about letting the vendor (Anet) know that what they’ve sold us is unsatisfactory.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

So long as OCX/SEA players concentrate their play onto a small set of NA servers, 2v1 doesn’t matter. OCX/SEA in NA tend to paper both sides for several hours per day.

ANet should have long ago broken up off hour play so that it was less concentrated on a handful of NA servers.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

delete tier 4.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

delete tier 4.

Only if they give me a free transfer.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

briggah.7910

delete tier 4.

Only if they give me a free transfer.

you’ll just get linked to another tier. no need for a free transfer.

Player Vs Everyone

in WvW

Liston.9708

well only 2 more weeks of this poor linking until the next set of poor linkings (if I recall properly)….

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

This upcoming linking will be one of the first linkings where they have a lot of data on how the current match ups went. I would assume the farther along into the linkings we go the better the match ups will evolve to. Until then, it’s a tough road that has to be walked, but I believe it will be slightly better.

I wouldn’t be surprised if T4 again has one lopsided pairing, while they try to work on a happy median.

Also, I would expect to see IoJ removed from DB and likely provided to the Dbay pairing (whatever that looks like next linking)

in WvW

Liston.9708

This upcoming linking will be one of the first linkings where they have a lot of data on how the current match ups went. I would assume the farther along into the linkings we go the better the match ups will evolve to. Until then, it’s a tough road that has to be walked, but I believe it will be slightly better.

I wouldn’t be surprised if T4 again has one lopsided pairing, while they try to work on a happy median.

Also, I would expect to see IoJ removed from DB and likely provided to the Dbay pairing (whatever that looks like next linking)

except the linkings seem to use outdated data points from the start that become even more dated when people move around the first week of the new linkings. I hope I am wrong, but 0-2 on the linking logic so far…..

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Close t4 and link it with t3, I would be interested to see if they could compete with t2 or even t1 then. XD

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

No. I want to choose where I go if they delete my server.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

briggah.7910

you will still have your server, you’ll just have no identity like every other server that isn’t a host server.

Player Vs Everyone

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

I am on yb. Now, I have not seen the double team of late, BUT, I have seen it before, and I refuse to be a part of it. I simply log out. I know a few others do the same. So if we have, all I can say is sorry. Its wrong. YB should know better, we have been on the other side of the fence, and complained about it.

It just drives people away when you have one server hitting the front of a keep, and the other server hitting the back. That is just no fun. All I can do is log out in protest. In hindsight, I should of baby sit a tower or keep, and said noting when the server we were double teaming was going for it.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

It’s a 3 way fight, why are you saying sorry for the inevitable ? That makes no sense, besides anyone who has played this game and not looking for excuses realizes that it didn’t occur for a week straight, it wasn’t organized and IF it happened it was opportunistic nothing more.

If your bay is being hit by the other server and you’re all there defending why wouldn’t I hit Garri or Hills? It’s common sense, doesn’t mean it’s a double team, it’s called logic.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

I see a lot of situations where two servers hit a single objective. That’s not collusion. It’s how the game works…

If you were on BG during Season 2, you know the difference.

in WvW

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Broke system is still going to be broke until they put money and thought into it.

No competition doesn’t help.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in WvW

Liston.9708

I see a lot of situations where two servers hit a single objective. That’s not collusion. It’s how the game works…

or you were sbi when yb/ebay turned the match into a real 2 v 1 in seasons as well…

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So long as OCX/SEA players concentrate their play onto a small set of NA servers, 2v1 doesn’t matter. OCX/SEA in NA tend to paper both sides for several hours per day.

ANet should have long ago broken up off hour play so that it was less concentrated on a handful of NA servers.

There is only enough ocx/sea population to fit reasonably into 1 matchup.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

you will still have your server, you’ll just have no identity like every other server that isn’t a host server.

Oh, you mean make 3 tiers with the linked servers instead of 4… I thought you meant to just delete current T4 servers (CD, ET, BP, Kn, SF, FC, GoM, Dh adn Ebay) and toss the people around the other servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

or you were sbi when yb/ebay turned the match into a real 2 v 1 in seasons as well…

Omg I was there. I think that was one of those things that made large amounts of people quit WvW.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

Naturally. That was one of SBI’s most pathetic moments, though it’s not really the same people as today. The server was heavily stacked in anticipation of it going into silver league and dominating most of the matchups and thus people were expecting a blowout against anything but FA which was poised to win.

I mean most of that tournament was boring. We blobbed the lower servers until there was nothing left to karma train. (Naturally this is okay if you’re on the right end) So come into a match where it looked like the outcome was predetermined could have been better than the snorefest that would have ensued…

You’d expect people to rise to the challenge, but instead there was just tons of whining and fingers pointed and not soon after the bandwagon fell apart. Well, some didn’t, mostly the folks that didn’t stack on the server hoping for 100 more tourney tickets (Hey, ascended jewelry was hard to get!)

To this day there are people that get triggered by Yak’s Bend for that reason, if there weren’t already enough reasons. But in the end, they turned the tables on a situation where they would have lost normally. And that’s all history really remembers.

But yea, deliberate 2v1s are a very different story.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

I dunno, ArchonWing, there was some pathetic stuff going on last night…lightyears ahead in points, fighting over an hour to take one measly tower, and then the teabagging…really?

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

I dunno, ArchonWing, there was some pathetic stuff going on last night…lightyears ahead in points, fighting over an hour to take one measly tower, and then the teabagging…really?

At this point, the data would seem to indicate that dominating a matchup brings all of your idiots out in force.

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

Reh pretty much has the point nailed down; it’s very much related to my post above.

It’s very easy to act all high and mighty when you’re behind the winning team, but those are the same out the door the moment when it’s not as such. Though I’ve noted the rudest of the rude tend to be baddies that are so excited that they finally got to kill someone even if it’s 10:1

Personally, I’ve not even played most days for this matchup at all and when I am, I’m really some silly build.

in WvW

Sylvyn.4750

Good points, and actually it was quite satisfying delaying them as long as we did…they could have capped so many camps in that time instead…guess some people get tunnel vision and strategy goes out the window…hehe.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

guess some people get tunnel vision and strategy goes out the window…hehe.

When you’re 200k ahead I don’t think you need to bother with strategy.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

There has been very little if any of that going on. Anyone on SBI who thinks we are winning because superior skill/tactics is lying to themselves. We outnumber SF in every time zone and DH … well I don’t know what to say, I guess sorry that Anets hates you.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

There has been very little if any of that going on. Anyone on SBI who thinks we are winning because superior skill/tactics is lying to themselves. We outnumber SF in every time zone and DH … well I don’t know what to say, I guess sorry that Anets hates you.

I have the lovely luxury of having an ebay and sbi account. SBI has ants….everywhere. There’s no strategy but having more numbers and roamers with several small guilds.

There’s no real chance right now for dbay to keep up with what is going on. One commander with 6-10 pugs versus 3-4 sbi guilds at a time on DHBL is impossible.

Lips are just flapping in the wind when I hear “use better strategy”.

in WvW

Norbe.7630

WvW is all about being Outnumbered but in times like this, zerg busting guilds are born…

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

WvW is all about being Outnumbered but in times like this, zerg busting guilds are born…

The current meta doesn’t allow zerg busting if the odds are too far off… Honestly, I’m inclined to say 2:1 is already too much oposed to 3:1 odds we used to see people take on on the first hammer train meta.

in WvW

Norbe.7630

The current meta doesn’t allow zerg busting if the odds are too far off… Honestly, I’m inclined to say 2:1 is already too much oposed to 3:1 odds we used to see people take on on the first hammer train meta.

i dunno, i must be imagining things, if the meta today is too much for the zerg busters yesterday, it must be because the zerg improved on surviving the zerg busters or the real zerg busters are long dead

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

i dunno, i must be imagining things, if the meta today is too much for the zerg busters yesterday, it must be because the zerg improved on surviving the zerg busters or the real zerg busters are long dead

Yes, zergs “improved” their survival because of how mindless it is to spam boons to your whole zerg just by having revenants and tempests on it. You need to run a lot of boonstripping against that meta, but if you load your group with necros you won’t be able to survive a heavily outnumbered fight.

I have yet to see people zerg busting against the boonshare meta.

in WvW

Norbe.7630

I have yet to see people zerg busting against the boonshare meta.

well i too have yet to see that….
for now, there is no officially a zerg busting guild known ( just wannabes and self proclaimed)

Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

Sylvyn.4750

… well I don’t know what to say, I guess sorry that Anets hates you.

I didn’t get a screeny of it, but we saw an Anet tag on one of SBI’s soldiers tonight…your theory has been confirmed…lol!

in WvW

Posted by: Avengedeath.4671

Avengedeath.4671

in WvW

Posted by: Avengedeath.4671

Avengedeath.4671

Thank you for your show of empathy. It does suck to get run over day after day but because of the great people in wvw, I am still having fun. It helps to remember it is a game.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

T4 solution is to get rid of it becasue we have about 8 servers that are dead.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

… well I don’t know what to say, I guess sorry that Anets hates you.

I didn’t get a screeny of it, but we saw an Anet tag on one of SBI’s soldiers tonight…your theory has been confirmed…lol!

But I’ve seen a Anet tag on Dh showing up in the last two weeks (haven’t played much on this one to say if he was still running).

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

“What part of this don’t you understand? We ignore you, we get gem purchases because we know you’ll eventually move to another server and we are already moving onto the next expansion cashing in. Wait wait….soon, yeah soon.”
-Anet

You gonna spam that on every thread until you get banned fam?