Time to redo the server pairings

in WvW

Posted by: JFLaliberte.5749

JFLaliberte.5749

Too many pve players showed up, you need to fix this mess. A lot of WvW guilds can’t move to BLs because everything is queued now. What’s the point of having a WvW guild when people are stuck all over the BLs? Spent and hour and 30 minutes in queue last friday just to get in a map. Fix your mess !!!

in WvW

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

It’s this sort of attitude right here, that keeps PvE players from trying out, and learning to enjoy WvW. I’ve been on too many maps where in team chat, people moan about PvE players in WvW.

But I oddly remember people on this very forum moaning about how DEAD WvW is, and how there needs to be some way to get people in and playing, but when that happens, people complain, has my head spinning.

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

Too many pve players showed up, you need to fix this mess. A lot of WvW guilds can’t move to BLs because everything is queued now. What’s the point of having a WvW guild when people are stuck all over the BLs? Spent and hour and 30 minutes in queue last friday just to get in a map. Fix your mess !!!

You mean on reset? when there’s always a queue and always a long wait time.

Don’t worry relinks probably at the end of the month.

P.S you might want to name your server so anet can be sure not to link you next time!

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

(edited by XenesisII.1540)

in WvW

Posted by: JFLaliberte.5749

JFLaliberte.5749

It’s this sort of attitude right here, that keeps PvE players from trying out, and learning to enjoy WvW. I’ve been on too many maps where in team chat, people moan about PvE players in WvW.

But I oddly remember people on this very forum moaning about how DEAD WvW is, and how there needs to be some way to get people in and playing, but when that happens, people complain, has my head spinning.

The maps can’t take the amount of players that are streaming in right now, not with all the paired servers. And I ain’t moaning about pve players, I’m moaning about the influx of players from servers that are already paired to fill up WvW. It’s like trying to pour water into a glass that’s already full. We’ve had a couple of guild members have their game crash and not being able to get back in for an abnormal amount of time when compared to before the latest update.