Tired of Queues? Come to Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Tired of waiting in queues that are hours and days long on your server? Want to be able to play WvW? Want to join a server where truly one person can make a difference? Come transfer to Eredon Terrace.

As a pioneer of the old days of Kaineng, when the score was only 40k for Kaineng for the whole week, I know a thing or two about playing on servers with a low population. Eredon Terrace has a low population that can use a small boost right now. This server doesn’t have any overwhelming guild influence, because every guild in WvW works towards the same goal: Survival of Eredon Terrace. They all work in tandem, even when the odds are against them greatly. The numbers they kill are astounding for the numbers they field and can usually hold their own until nightfall, but they cannot take ground easily since, after all, that requires numbers.

Some more dedicated WvWers coming to Eredon Terrace would help even up the three-way fight we have going on, and give us the chance to go more on the offensive. Queues are nonexistant other than on reset night in EB. And only EB. You’ll be able to find a map that can meet your WvW needs easily here on Eredon Terrace, and a community of players that you’ll see day after day, time and time again in WvW, defending Eredon’s ground. And this community, I have found, keeps the internal server drama mostly away… we’re too busy being outnumbered and slaughtering zergs on the defensive, after all.

So if you’re up for the challenge, grab some gems and come over to Eredon Terrace. This is truly a place where even one person can make a drastic difference, and the server as a whole would appreciate anyone coming along for the bumpy ride. This server is NOT for the faint of heart. You will be outnumbered at all times of the day. However, Eredon’s knowledge is quite unmatched, and our defensive maneuvers for such a small population are astounding. You might just enjoy being the underdog for once, especially when we take Stonemist(Happens a couple times a week).

Have a good day!

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Whats is this “queue” of which you speak of?

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

You don’t want to meet the Queue. He’s a huge Anet bouncer that only lets 2 people in at a time even when the place is half empty. I’ve also noticed he lets all the cute Mesmers in first. He’s a very very very bad man!

TC

in WvW

Posted by: shunobee.6907

shunobee.6907

I haven’t met the Queue on ET since I started WvW last October.

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I haven’t met the Queue on ET since I started WvW last October.

Seriously though, I hope you guys do get more WvW people joining you. I think you guys deserve it. You were always tough to beat, especially if you were dug in someplace.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shoo.9016

Shoo.9016

I haven’t met the enemy on ET since I started WvW last October.

I `ve fix it a bit.

in WvW

Posted by: stereoblind.4736

stereoblind.4736

Random representative from Eredon Terrace approves of this message. Have a nice day.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

As a pioneer of the old days of Kaineng, when the score was only 40k for Kaineng for the whole week, I know a thing or two about playing on servers with a low population.

Might want to check your facts. Even in the dark days of T8 and last place, Kaineng never went below 100k for the week. Think your memories of your Kaineng days must be fading.

That being said, ET is a great server and huge fun to fight against. Classy opponents and great strats. Hope ET gets what it wants as a server.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Might want to check your facts. Even in the dark days of T8 and last place, Kaineng never went below 100k for the week.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/NS-530K-Kaineng-40K-Fubuki-s-Guide-to-Losing/first

Millenia doesn’t have all the history from way back. But luckily, Fubuki , the War Reporter that brought me to Kaineng kept a good journal of the blowouts of ages past.

And oh man, this picture brings back memories. This was BEFORE our 8-week long fight.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/3447/gw082.jpg

But I digress. The Kaineng I knew is no more, as they have had transfers from all over just swarm it. Instead, I now lend my aid to a server that does need it, Eredon Terrace. Just like in the old days when I left Darkhaven for Kaineng, I go where I am needed most.

Eredon Terrace, where you can make a difference. Join today!

Darxio – Thief Commander

(edited by Darxio.5672)

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

No one’s gonna pay to transfer to a server just for that. You’re not gonna get more than a small handful of people

Anet make Rev great again.

in WvW

stereoblind.4736

No one’s gonna pay to transfer to a server just for that. You’re not gonna get more than a small handful of people

I’ll take a small handful of people any day

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Agreed! A small handful of people would be appreciated on Eredon Terrace! If that’s all we get, then they’ll make the biggest impact a small handful has ever made! We welcome those small handfuls with open hands!

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

please yes

i want a real 3 way fight
sf is like a referee holding us apart

but then again you guys have a reputation for being smart with your golem rushes…

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

You don’t want to meet the Queue. He’s a huge Anet bouncer that only lets 2 people in at a time even when the place is half empty. I’ve also noticed he lets all the cute Mesmers in first. He’s a very very very bad man!

I have grown to know this man very, VERY well….. I hope you all never have to….

On a serious note, I would absolutely recommend ET to ANYONE looking for a solid fight with brilliant leadership. I still remember the days when we fought ET in T1 and to this day, ET has been my favorite server to face. I’ve always secretly hoped to see ET in T1 again.

Best of luck!

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Hey ET dudes. Ferg here. Sometimes we fight and it’s awesome. We make pretty solid opponents. Yet, there is a river of Sorrow’s Furnace stooges so often in the way. I wave at you, at times, from across it. So it goes.

Lots of love,

Blue Map

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Thanks for supporting Eredon Terrace everyone! Darxio, thanks for starting this thread! To stereoblind & the KWBH guild, you guys have made a difference on ET, glad you moved over! We are a close bunch on ET and welcome new players/guilds all the time. Please consider us if you are tired of queues.

bows to everyone

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

I support this thread as well. If you are looking for good fights with a close knit group, then ET might be the right switch for you.

We are a small server with a lot of heart and most servers that have gone against us can attest to that.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

Posted by: Lysico.4906

Lysico.4906

$18-$20 to PAY to move to a dead server? lol why

in WvW

Air.6452

Is that an actual amount or are you just throwing numbers at us?

Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

stereoblind.4736

Hmm dead? Doesn’t look dead to me. Dead is when your server owns the whole map and roamers feel safe in it. I prefer battles myself.

in WvW

Posted by: Lysico.4906

Lysico.4906

REal numbers.. 1000 to 1800 gems to move servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

REal numbers.. 1000 to 1800 gems to move servers.

Looks like Eredon terrace is not the server for you buddy. Move along .
Seriously like darxio said in his previous post , there’s no easy kills to find when you are fighting for ET , only hard fought battles that will quench your battle thirst at the end of the day.
AND ET IS NOT A DEAD SERVER!
We just need more players to join in and help out . There is plenty of kills to find when you play for ET . Why? Because we are always out numbered by our opponents . .
So sign up today for sucide missions!

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Yeah, when EVERYONE makes a difference, a handful is still a pretty big difference.

in WvW

Posted by: Thoughts.1987

Thoughts.1987

I will say its pretty satisfying taking and holding objectives on ET, we are the definitive underdogs at the moment, but we will never give up. So if that is your attitude, then join us. But bring cake, we ran out.

TFOR – Thoughtsone – Ranger – ET – 80
Golem enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Labarge.1439

Labarge.1439

Hey ET dudes. Ferg here. Sometimes we fight and it’s awesome. We make pretty solid opponents. Yet, there is a river of Sorrow’s Furnace stooges so often in the way. I wave at you, at times, from across it. So it goes.

Lots of love,

Blue Map

Realistically I would rather see a third server with populations/wvw activity down near us to round out a proper tier 8. If ET gained population, we’d just be leaving FC behind, and vise versa, which wouldn’t really solve the problems we face collectively as tier 8.

Labarge – [MEND] – Mesmer – Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

I’d say come to SF, but we have already gotten a good few players over the last couple of weeks, and we’re speculated to get thrashed next week.

I’m gonna miss running into certain guilds from ET and FC.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

It takes a certain kind of player to have stuck with ET through all of the months of turmoil and losing. ET has players of character(and a few characters, myself included)

Through our turmoil a small number of dedicated players with pride have emerged to form a solid foundation to build upon. And I am always seeing new faces in WvW so there is hope for ET to build itself up once again over the longer term one player at a time.

Fairweather and bandwagon fans need not apply to ET. Players interested in investing their time and energy into our community over the long term to develop a sense of pride and accomplishment are the kind of people we want on ET.

One Angry Brotha — 80 Resident Afro Elementalist and Sometimes Commander
Leeroy Gankins — 55 Lousy Thief Providing Loot Bags to the Masses
Tactical Terror [TAC]

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Considering the massive two hour battle at ET’s garrison last night, ET is anything but dead. As someone whose server has been matched against ET for the last month, I can say that while ET may not have a high WvW population at the moment, there is still a PLENTY of fight and spirit left on that server.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in WvW

Air.6452

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heck, this game is as awesome as it is without a monthly charge. Why not fork out $20 bucks and join a server that is going to give you good exp, karma, and loot by constantly providing battles with virtually no queue?

Sounds worth it to me.

Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Why is everyone talking about paying? It doesn’t occur to most people that you can trade gold for gems… so you can just farm it if you’re skittish about hashing out real currency (one good day of farming).

But, if you are planning to come to ET, please contact one of the major guilds there. The server does attract a certain breed of player and it’s good to know the environment before committing… and what people have been saying is totally true. The small scale battles and mobility are definite draws. You get to know a lot of people playing because it’s a pretty tight knit group.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

Why is everyone talking about paying? It doesn’t occur to most people that you can trade gold for gems… so you can just farm it if you’re skittish about hashing out real currency (one good day of farming).

But, if you are planning to come to ET, please contact one of the major guilds there. The server does attract a certain breed of player and it’s good to know the environment before committing… and what people have been saying is totally true. The small scale battles and mobility are definite draws. You get to know a lot of people playing because it’s a pretty tight knit group.

Are you just saying that to get more members into your guild?

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

lol. ET is small, but we got fight!

if a few more people joined, it would really help out, tho… but we are by no means “dead”.

~PK an proud!~ Arrrr!

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

Darxio.5672

And looking at next week’s potential matchup, we’re going to be murdered.

ET WvWers mostly accept their fate of ‘Hard Mode’ though, so it’ll be ‘fun’!

A Dwarf Fortress kind of ‘fun’.

If that’s the ‘fun’ you seek, join Eredon Terrace!

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Are you just telling the truth to get more people into your server?

Fixed it for you.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

hehe. he’s just sore we painted the map red after the last reset. XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Do ET actually have some people to fight or you just stand outmanned 4/4? I would like to hear more about it…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Air.6452

Do ET actually have some people to fight or you just stand outmanned 4/4? I would like to hear more about it…

We have quite a few active guilds and most of the commanders are tactical and respectful. Admittedly, we are outmanned a lot of the time, especially during low population hours. Our primetime is generally 6-9pm and the night crew is lacking as well.

When we get together though, we are relentless. Any server that has faced us can tell you that we really know how to defend.

Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Two thumbs up for Eredon Terrace!

I’ve always liked you guys. I felt both our servers (HoD and ET) have had a lot in common, and for a while, we endured the spiral downwards together. During that time, I’d often wave to your guys on the battlefield, and your guys would wave back – so I think the sentiments are mutual. So glad to hear you’re really coming together as a server, and I wish you all the best in your efforts.

Hope to meet with you guys again sometime

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Talia, I am very sure out server will meet again. We will keep fighting till then.

New players, old players, noobs , veterans, whoever you are, ET welcomes you to join us !
if you wants to have ppl responding to your call of help, reviving you even during heavy fires, have comrades jumping into sucide fights with you,
WAIT NO LONGER! ERADON TERRACE IS THE PLACE TO TRANSFER!

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: KolyFrog.5970

KolyFrog.5970

I remember the days when Kaineng is the one using this tactic to get transfers. lol I miss the battle between Devona’s Rest, Kaineng and Ferguson’s Crossing.

Chiksilog lvl 80 Human Engineer – Emma Mann lvl 80 Norn Necromancer
[KAIN] Centurion
“I play female characters, so what?”