Tired of T1 ques

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

This is basically a followup to a post I made a couple weeks ago about T1 ques. I recently transferred to T1 from Kaineng(around a couple months now)……have absolutely loved T1…….but the constant ques are getting really frustrating.

Some people here gave me some wonderful suggestions, and now that I have pretty much decided to move to T4…….I would like any and all opinions on the servers there.

Right now T4 is kind of split up between T4 and T5, but here are the potential servers and current ranks. Anyone with experience on these servers, I would love to hear your opinions. I am a casual, evening after work player(west coast USA), and just enjoy getting on after work to do a few hours of wvw every night.

Ok, here are the servers and current ranks……

10. Stormbluff Isle
11. Crystal Desert
12. Darkhaven
13. Henge of Denravi
14. Gate of Madness

12 and 14 are currently in T4 with 10, while 11 and 13 are currently in T5 with Maguuma

Any suggestions, pros, cons, etc…….would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for your help!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

Um… If you like T1, then T4 is an awful place to be. Idk what Q’s are on T2 but I’d start there instead.

~SBI kind of sucks for wvw, we have a large zerg group that’s fairly organized (for a zerg) . Then a handful of organized guild groups.
~~personal experience on SBI

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Keep in mind that I come from Kaineng, a bottom of the barrel server…….I was used to a wvw ghost town for a very long while……T4 would still be a HUGE improvement over Kaineng, and T4 was suggested to me in my last thread for the best variety of fights, and a pretty good balance…..I was told that T3 is a mess.

Someone did recommend Fort Aspenwood on T2. And said that the ques were fairly short.

Also, in regards to the T1 servers…..the blob battles did get a bit silly at times……when I could get in.

Thanks for the comments on Stormbluff Isle

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

I am on FA and I would say that solo roaming is still possible for most of the day. And I very rarely see queues

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Anhomedog.7968

Anhomedog.7968

I was on HoD and it was a ghost town… I transferred to Yak’s Bend in T2 about 2-3 weeks ago and I love it. You should look into T2…Im not sure why someone in their right mind would transfer to a ghost town for good wvw

Ride the Lightning: Movement speed adjustments
no longer affect the intended travel distance.
-The Pros at ANET

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

You should look into T2…Im not sure why someone in their right mind would transfer to a ghost town for good wvw

This. I went from SoR to FA 2 or 3 weeks ago and it’s been awesome.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Cool…thanks so much for the comments…..looks like I need to research FA on T2 some more……..what are the guilds like on that server?

And just an FYI……you don’t know what a “ghost town” is truly like until you have been on a T8 server like Kaineng.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

The problem with t2 right now is 1/4 rolls t3 which is a total face roll. The other 3 have plenty of action… There can be ques, but rarely every bl +ebg. Usually just ebg or 1 bl that is getting pushed very hard and the bat signal went out. That is YB anyway.

Good luck in finding a new home you enjoy….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

If you want t2, then yeah fa is prob your best choice. Can’t predict how long till db implodes again. But right now t2 has a issue with planned 2v1s against servers to push them to t3 (thanks to yaks bend). Other then that t2 is still basically t1 just queues are shorter and there is barley a night crew.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I am on CD and here is some info:

CD recently had a mini-exodus of some WvW guilds to T2, but it will probably stabilize where it is now.
There is a decent amount of roaming and guild groups, but not as much zerging when I play. It is active during primetime, but can seem more dead late at night. There are often times when the server can queue EB (on reset), but usually there isn’t a queue at all.
CD has some very defensive-minded people and a good number of roamers. I have not noticed any major commanders that are super-dedicated (during my play-times). Often smaller guild groups will take some offensive initiatives, and there are always roamers flipping everyone else’s camps.

The whole tier seems pretty inactive outside of primetimes, with reduced forces hitting each-other back and forth but not enough people for large zergs. Zergs off of prime-time might top out at 15-20 people, and are often closer to 10 when they even get started.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

I really appreciate all the good info, all!

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If you need more information about Fort Aspenwood, feel free to check out our server forum at http://fort-aspenwood.com or PM me.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Which server are you on? Last reset, BG queued 2 maps… We’re lucky if we can queue anything besides EBG during the week.

[HUE]

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Hi,

You are also very welcome to join Sea of Sorrows. We have been a stable server in T2 for a long time and has a variety of guilds in terms of playstyle. There will be short queues within 2-3 hours in reset night. But there should be plenty of space at all other times.

Here is the latest recruitment thread for SoS
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Sea-of-Sorrows-WvW-Recruitment/first#post4677187

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

I remember your post, I guess the end of the holidays didnt help the queues over there. I would add that if you enjoy T1 you should include a t2 server in your decision, I would avoid t3 for individual players right now because of the unbalanced matchups atm. There are basically 4 t2 servers competing for those 3 spots in T2, and one of them will keep getting bounced to t3 and beat up on the other t3 servers. If you decide to look at t2, I would probably recommend FA, they have been very stable albeit not through the best actions, but if your on T1, its not something you havent seen before. T2 will have the same blobbing and double teaming as t1, but theres a lot of action there. YB has a kitten for siege much like TC does…sigh open field siege…anyways, SBI has been pretty stable in t4, DH and GoM have been moving up the last couple months from Bronze to Silver, but hard to say atm if either will settle into one of those tiers. Hope this helps some. Good luck.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

I’m not sure what exactly youre looking for (i didnt see your first topic which probably has that information), but GOM might be what you are looking for. There is not a que very often and when there is (reset night and tournaments mainly), it normally isnt anything crazy and often only in EB. There will normally be people running around in both EB and GOM BL, but sometimes there are raids in the other BLs as well (usually guild groups but they normally take extras too). Prime time seems to be after the daily reset for about 4-6 hours. Im not sure if we have a middle of the night crew or not, but most mornings we still own our stuff, so there has to be at least some presence

There are several dedicated players in GOM, so you will generally recognize many of the people you see if you are on at the same time everyday.

We have a guild or 2 that likes to bust enemy zergs.

If you do decide to move to GOM, feel free to message me.

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

You simply moved to the wrong T1 server. Neither Blackgate nor Jade Quarry gets the queues Tarnished Coast gets during NA. Not even close, if we even get queues at all. JQ mostly gets the queues during OCX and SEA while Blackgate has pretty evenly distributed coverage so we rarely see any map queued longer than 5 minutes.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Great info, all……I expect there to be que times after resets on Friday night, but I have been getting annoyed with the 30-40+(easily 30+ minutes) people ques that have been regularly occurring in EB and sometimes in the other maps, as well. Also, just an fyi….I play pretty much all types of WvW……zerg, havoc, pugs, some roaming at times, siege, defense, scouting, etc.

And yea, I have been told by a few that TC is the worst for ques……wish I had known that before I moved.

Sounds like T2 and T4 are the ones to look at., as I don’t really want to move to a competing server on T1.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

I remember your post, I guess the end of the holidays didnt help the queues over there. I would add that if you enjoy T1 you should include a t2 server in your decision, I would avoid t3 for individual players right now because of the unbalanced matchups atm. There are basically 4 t2 servers competing for those 3 spots in T2, and one of them will keep getting bounced to t3 and beat up on the other t3 servers. If you decide to look at t2, I would probably recommend FA, they have been very stable albeit not through the best actions, but if your on T1, its not something you havent seen before. T2 will have the same blobbing and double teaming as t1, but theres a lot of action there. YB has a kitten for siege much like TC does…sigh open field siege…anyways, SBI has been pretty stable in t4, DH and GoM have been moving up the last couple months from Bronze to Silver, but hard to say atm if either will settle into one of those tiers. Hope this helps some. Good luck.

Yea, the que times have actually gotten worse since vacation ended, rather than better. Last few nights there has been a large que every night on EB….blech.
It is time to move.

T2 sounds interesting, but I am still somewhat leaning towards T4, just because the blob fights on T1 are so hilariously absurd…….they get tiresome really fast. I imagine I would see similar blobs on T2.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Marthindon.6429

Marthindon.6429

Would you be open to being flexible with your map selection? Maybe roaming and havocs would be something you’d enjoy.

I have played on TC for the last 12 mo and after 2 full seasons and another 2000 hours of wvw time I can honestly say I have never not been able to play wvw due to queue times. Sure maps get a queue but there are three other maps to go to. Roaming or running with a havoc group on a BL is a nice change from EB which can be hectic.

Don’t believe JQ an BG don’t have map queues, that’s just a coded recruitment message to bolster their NA.

(edited by Marthindon.6429)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Would you be open to being flexible with your map selection? Maybe roaming and havocs would be something you’d enjoy.

I have played on TC for the last 12 mo and after 2 full seasons and another 2000 hours of wvw time I can honestly say I have never not been able to play wvw due to queue times. Sure maps get a queue but there are three other maps to go to. Roaming or running with a havoc group on a BL is a nice change from EB which can be hectic.

Don’t believe JQ an BG don’t have map queues, that’s just a coded recruitment message to bolster their NA.

Some good points……I really haven’t spent a ton of time in the other bl maps, except for solo roaming.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Why is it the only people I see complaining about queue times in NA T1 are from TC? Can’t speak for BG but the queues on JQ are relatively short if there is one during peek hours and people usually end up going to a different map to help while in queue.

Jade Quarry since Beta

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

X T D.6458

BG does indeed have queues its just not as bad or often as TC, at least from what I hear from friends on TC, and others who have posted on the forums regarding it.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Samis.1750

Samis.1750

Aside from reset night and aside from EB, TC usually does not have more than 1 BL map queued. Every server maps hops because none of them have full coverage.

If you log on and want to head to EB 9 pm EST on the dot, then you might have a problem.

Tarnished Coast

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

X T D.6458

yep EB is usually queued, the others queue when bounce groups show up during the week, reset night queues are to be expected

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Isle Of Janthir

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Dear god….
But given the matchup I’m guessing the eb queue is from people in the borderlands.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

On the EU side of things, Desolation is jumping between T1 and T2, but we hardly have any queue’s.

I’m actually surprised to hear queue’s are still an issue at all for so many servers, given the state of WvW and all that.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Kaineng have no que’s

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Extremely misleading to post that here and not explain that this is how FA queues on reset in a T3 match when all the PvE players come out of their cave for map completion and easy karma. That happens to any server who ends up in such a match. How long have you been playing this game?

Compare with last week’s match against YB and DB where queues were hardly found; reset night only had FABL and EBG queued for a short time. FA will be back up in a T2 match next week.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Kaineng have no que’s

I came from Kaineng. That’s why I transferred……too much of a ghost town there for me.

On the other ques…..yea, reset night is horrid…….TC was just laughable last night…..about the same as that FA pic….reset night is for getting on late, imo…….night shift wvw….lol.

And yea, Chaba…..posting a link of reset night is not a very good representation of anything.

Heck, I think even Kaineng had a que of 4-5 players in EB on reset nights.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

Tier 1 is nothing but a blobby mess.
Tier 2 is the same as Tier 1 but comes in a r33t “gvg for teh fitez zomg!!!1!!!!” box.
Never done T3, but am currently on SBI (t4 I think) and actually have fun playing this game again.

Also, comparing BG’s queue numbers now is useless, everybody knows they hibergate if there’s no big WvW event going on.

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Guy says he’s set on going to t4, everyone begins discussing tier 2. Lol k.

Here is my perspective now, as a member of Darkhaven I’ll give me 100% honest observations of each server:

SBI:
Currently the largest server in t4/5, it seems to have bounced back after it’s recent exodus (many of which came to my own server). However, it as a server is pretty much 100% reliant on Bannok. When Bannok took a break from the game, quite a few guilds left the server and it was losing to HoD (a weaker than GoM/Dh, both have beaten HoD many times). Bannok came back somewhat recently and now SBI has beaten GoM/Dh consistently. But, this is with Bannok commanding nearly daily (on TS map queue EB blob with a billion scouts is deceptively effective at ppt lol).

They are probably the most organized server atm, with more scouts by far than any other server in t4/5, and high TS participation (matched only by my own server). Their biggest strength is their pugs, they have a pug zerg running basically around the clock which gives them an advantage. They’re not particularly strong in any coverage, just strong at all times basically.

GoM:
Probably the 2nd largest server in terms of raw numbers. They have massive primetime and win just about every friday reset in terms of ppt. GoM, of all servers in silver however, has the weakest SEA and pretty weak ocx unless popular coms pull late hours. Thus, you’ll definitely get a “what happened to the score while I was sleeping” effect with GoM. Other than that, really solid.

Dh:
Dh of all servers in silver currently has the strongest SEA thanks to two guilds that run in that time slot. Our strength is pretty much the opposite of SBI, less pugs but more guild groups. Biggest weakspot is ocx/eu, a step above GoM in ocx but a step down in eu. NA/SEA are really strong though.

I’d say Dh is probably the 2nd most organized of the silver servers, with pug zergs often having high TS participation (for a t4 or lower server) in EB especially. Queue-wise, we queue EB frequently in primetime (especially when Tryden commands there WILL be a queue, anywhere from 5-30 people, the latter number being exceedingly rare), but other than that no queues outside of occasionally a really small Dh BL queue.

HoD:
HoD is like and less organized SBI. Really strong around the clock, but less organized and less capable in a fight imo. Also don’t excel at any particular time. I don’t think they have any fights guilds, their pug zergs don’t really do TS (or if they do, it REALLY does not show), and their main source of PPT is their massive guilds.

CD:
Barely in a better position that Mag. Doesn’t excel in anything except SEA coverage, loses the rest of the day pretty consistently. TDS is a very good guild, that’s about it.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Actually, there are queues on Desolation during prime time – this weekend at least.
So I advise anyone thinking of transferring to look elsewhere, if you play in the EU time zone.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Arius gives a fairly accurate analysis of the servers he mentioned. On SBI is we have RAIN, as a community guild that can run 30 deep on their raid nights, IMG who runs 15-20 most nights, KWBH who is a pvx guild that runs regularly, DoG who mostly defend/scout and will hit enemy BL’s. KIWI is our main SEA guild, along with AoD pugs, and there is NITE which is havoc and will ninja keeps/tower during OXC/SEA. The rest are all pugs who mostly flock to EB.

SBI is not really looking for any big guilds, and we are very happy where we are at in tier 4. Only thing we would look for is a few more SEA numbers as DH has a big SEA. SBI is not paying for transfers nor do we really want any. Tier 4/5 is pretty good for fights and coverage balance so DON’T come **** it up with a bunch of transfers.

There is a decent Scrim/GvG scene in tier 4/5 with guilds such as IMG, MEAN, TDS, SOTD, ODM, DUI and some others that are active in OS.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Arius.7031

I also wanna put my opinion out there… Don’t consider t2 (imo). t2 has done, and is continuing to do, more to harm this game than any tier in the game. Not only are they actively attempting to drain players from servers that need people (my server has been the recipient of this for quite a while now), their own tier is beyond messed up. No matter what 3 servers are in the matchup, there will be a virtual 2v1 (db/yb will focus sos/fa, and either of those servers will tend to focus one server, even each other, instead of splitting their focus evenly, so it’s almost always 2v1). 4 tier 2 servers and only 3 spots for them (meaning 1 spends weeks in t3 doing nothing but k train, and it’s even worse for the people getting k trained cus everyone decided to stack on these servers). T3 sucks, yeah, but T2 isn’t doing so well and t2 servers get stuck in t3 too. Please don’t contribute to the problem by stacking on them further.

Any server in tier 4/5 will be a more balanced experience. Ppt is valid and so are fights, w/o 2v1s. Lots of variety between the 5 servers and potentially even more if t3 gets sorted, seeing as GoM beat IoJ and GoM has been beaten by SBI/Dh. It’s small enough scale for roaming but large enough that zerg action is available nearly around the clock.

Just imo.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

I also wanna put my opinion out there… Don’t consider t2 (imo). t2 has done, and is continuing to do, more to harm this game than any tier in the game. Not only are they actively attempting to drain players from servers that need people (my server has been the recipient of this for quite a while now), their own tier is beyond messed up. No matter what 3 servers are in the matchup, there will be a virtual 2v1 (db/yb will focus sos/fa, and either of those servers will tend to focus one server, even each other, instead of splitting their focus evenly, so it’s almost always 2v1). 4 tier 2 servers and only 3 spots for them (meaning 1 spends weeks in t3 doing nothing but k train, and it’s even worse for the people getting k trained cus everyone decided to stack on these servers). T3 sucks, yeah, but T2 isn’t doing so well and t2 servers get stuck in t3 too. Please don’t contribute to the problem by stacking on them further.

Any server in tier 4/5 will be a more balanced experience. Ppt is valid and so are fights, w/o 2v1s. Lots of variety between the 5 servers and potentially even more if t3 gets sorted, seeing as GoM beat IoJ and GoM has been beaten by SBI/Dh. It’s small enough scale for roaming but large enough that zerg action is available nearly around the clock.

Just imo.

there was a similar situation in silver league a couple of months ago. Than season 3 came.

[SA]

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

As a lifelong member of JQ.. Outside reset: What are queues?

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Well, I went ahead and moved to T2. Will try that for awhile, and if it turns out to be too much like T1 with ques, I will move to T4. Thanks again everyone for your info and opinions! I really appreciate it!

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Like I said, Buffy……will try this for a few weeks, and if it doesn’t work out, I will make the jump to T4.

Only way to find out what it is really like is to jump in and try it……so that is what I am doing.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

X T D.6458

Hey enjoy your new home w/e server you chose, and dont anyone get upset this thread was to help him find a new place to play, helps to stay objective.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

Appreciate it, XTD…….figured rather then jumping straight to T4, I would try T2 first, and then work my way down, if it doesn’t work out in T2.Thanks for all your objective viewpoints!

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

X T D.6458

I can understand that, I thought Id mention t2 because you said you like t1, and t2 is as close as possible. Since your main issue is queues, I havent heard it being as bad as T1 can be at times. Good luck to you.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Teon.5168

I will let you know how it works out, XTD. I have respected most of your viewpoints here on the forums, even when I don’t completely agree with them. Your T2 suggestion was a very valid one. Thanks!

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Chairface.9036

Chairface.9036

Sounds like everything below T2 is basically dead then. At least the server population caps are still off, altho a new balancing system to transfers might help.

If you actally care about balance and matchups then it’s probably T1 – T2 you should be in. Transferring to silver/bronze might work for some NA guilds that just like to fight but I don’t see how it can be recommended for pugs or non NA players.

Farming the 250 gold to xfer donsent take all that long if you really buckle down, there are a lot of different ways to farm gold.

(edited by Chairface.9036)

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

X T D.6458

t4 and below are certainly not dead not even close. t3 is messed up atm because of t2’s 4 servers competing for 3 spots. T1 is just much more active, that doesnt mean other tiers are dead

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Arius.7031

Sounds like everything below T2 is basically dead then. At least the server population caps are still off, altho a new balancing system to transfers might help.

If you actally care about balance and matchups then it’s probably kitten you should be in. Transferring to silver/bronze might work for some NA guilds that just like to fight but I don’t see how it can be recommended for pugs or non NA players.

Farming the 250 gold to xfer donsent take all that long if you really buckle down, there are a lot of different ways to farm gold.

Dude, you’re way off base. My server queues EB on most nights, and has significant presence in bls (at least 4 guilds running 10-20, as well as a ton of pugs and roaming guilds). And SBI/GoM can, and frequently do, beat my server in primetime. Every single server in this game, down to t8, is active (ish) in primetime. Any server above t5 can field zergs, literally, around the clock (you just don’t see NSP/IoJ doing it because they’ve had weeks, and weeks, of getting pulverized by stacked t2 servers and their map completion mega zergs).

And by the way you say balance? All I see is 2v1s in t2, and always 1 tier server getting a k train matchup in t3. t2 servers hardly are balanced.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Chairface.9036

Chairface.9036

Dude, you’re way off base. My server queues EB on most nights, and has significant presence in bls (at least 4 guilds running 10-20, as well as a ton of pugs and roaming guilds). And SBI/GoM can, and frequently do, beat my server in primetime. Every single server in this game, down to t8, is active (ish) in primetime. Any server above t5 can field zergs, literally, around the clock (you just don’t see NSP/IoJ doing it because they’ve had weeks, and weeks, of getting pulverized by stacked t2 servers and their map completion mega zergs).

And by the way you say balance? All I see is 2v1s in t2, and always 1 tier server getting a k train matchup in t3. t2 servers hardly are balanced.

Fielding numbers in primetime and maybe running 1 tag on one of the maps is not very active. As I said that’s ok for NA guilds that just care about fighting during their rally time.

And as for balance T2 did reach a balance for a short time when FA and SoS recuited to even things out, but then turned around and immediately started the 2v1 fest you see now.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Fielding numbers in primetime and maybe running 1 tag on one of the maps is not very active. As I said that’s ok for NA guilds that just care about fighting during their rally time.

And as for balance T2 did reach a balance for a short time when FA and SoS recuited to even things out, but then turned around and immediately started the 2v1 fest you see now.

You are still way off base just for the sheer fact that the US has more than 10x the population that Australia does. All servers will never have full OCX coverage, and indeed, a primetime queued map is the real indicator of a server’s health.

Tired of T1 ques

in WvW

X T D.6458

DB became a bandwagon server once again, that didnt help the t2 situation