To SoR Asian Prime Commander & Rallians

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Dear Commanders & Rallians of SOR,

It’s always been tough during the Asian time zone with SOR Asian Prime being the smallest of the 3 servers, but it’s been way tougher this week with the pushes on SOR Garrison and EB keep being taken. Do keep up the good work and good spirits.

As we’ve been told, don’t worry about the PPT, keep up the good spirits and morale. To the Koreans, Taiwanese, HK, Koreans, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Ozzies & Kiwi, early NA soldiers in the field, your work and effort is always appreciated.

Dear commanders, this will be a tough time, especially for the new ones, this will be a baptism of fire. Do what you need to do, don’t give up and don’t stress about points. Win the open field fights, sharpen your techniques and tactics. Shape up your troops and group builds. We want you to know that SOR trusts you to do what you think is right, there is no pressure, have fun. Never chase the PPT, never do overtime. That will lead to burnout, and kill your love of the game.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.

Have a good week,
FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in WvW

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Could have sworn SoR had their own community forum where you can post threads specifically for SoR eyes only.

&SoR has never ticked below 20PPT unless they are trying to get a huge guild over, just like they did with IRON & KISS. My guess is they’re trying to get TFV now.

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Your server still wins frequently so I don’t know why you’re sweating about it so much. And it’s not close matches when you win.

Are you still playing the underdog despite your demonstrated advantage over the other servers?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

Could have sworn SoR had their own community forum where you can post threads specifically for SoR eyes only.

&SoR has never ticked below 20PPT unless they are trying to get a huge guild over, just like they did with IRON & KISS. My guess is they’re trying to get TFV now.

/hands Kathy a tinfoil hat

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in WvW

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I think I spotted some TFV on SOR tonight. JQ and BG have never pretended to be abused by other servers to get more guild transfer. Thumbs up to JQ they fight like true warrior every SEA night despite having least number among three servers. So SOR…..show some spunk. Enough with the pretending. Show me that SEA guilds like NYS and SAHP still worth my respect.

And I think this post should be kept in SOR server forum why public? what’s the angle? I think most people including your own server know and I basically just hahaha’ed what a funny drama you have put up.

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

I think I spotted some TFV on SOR tonight. JQ and BG have never pretended to be abused by other servers to get more guild transfer. Thumbs up to JQ they fight like true warrior every SEA night despite having least number among three servers. So SOR…..show some spunk. Enough with the pretending. Show me that SEA guilds like NYS and SAHP still worth my respect.

SoR has the least number in SEA between the 3 servers.

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

So low PPT is phase 1? Is this topic the 2nd phase?

in WvW

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

3rd phase, replace the CEO of ANet with a brainwashed clone.
4th phase, take over the World… vWorld.

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in WvW

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

But they’ve already been the number 1 server for over a month, excluding the defeat they got 1 week which was followed by a huge EU guild transferring to SoR the following week.

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

i don’t think that inspiring rally speeches are really warranted when you win most weeks and hold the point lead for the vast majority of this one before intentionally tanking

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

And I think this post should be kept in SOR server forum why public? what’s the angle? I think most people including your own server know and I basically just hahaha’ed what a funny drama you have put up.

“Thumbs up to JQ they fight like true warrior every SEA night despite having least number among three servers.” You say this as if JQ doesn’t have Waha and ATM on that server. From my understanding our sea guilds aren’t as hardcore nor do they field the same as ATM, but they do their part for the numbers they bring into wvw. No need to be calling out specific guilds to show their worth.

Hm

in WvW

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

SOR has been the top server in T1 for weeks now. This is due to ultimately having better coverage than their opponents. They lift the pedal off the gas when there are opportunities for recruitment of guilds to their server. We have seen this recently with their recruitment of an EU guild KISS. Now they achieve over 400ppt during EU time. If you are considering joining any T1 server please do your research. Visit the mos millenium site and see how servers are trending over the span of a few weeks and not just this current weeks match-up.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in WvW

Kiff.8157

“Thumbs up to JQ they fight like true warrior every SEA night despite having least number among three servers.” You say this as if JQ doesn’t have Waha and ATM on that server. From my understanding our sea guilds aren’t as hardcore nor do they field the same as ATM, but they do their part for the numbers they bring into wvw. No need to be calling out specific guilds to show their worth.

lol you are comparing SOR numerous SEA guilds to Waha’s team and EBBL JQ pugs? They are the only two main huge group in JQ which means they only field up less than 2 BLs. SOR SEA can field up to 2 full maps and maybe the third. If I say JQ SEA has the least number, I think only SOR would disagree.

in WvW

Kiff.8157

But they’ve already been the number 1 server for over a month, excluding the defeat they got 1 week which was followed by a huge EU guild transferring to SoR the following week.

You forgot the 2nd time they got defeated and SEA guilds MIA that time, they got KISS.

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

SoR has held ppt lead in Oceanic and SEA for at least three nights this week alone. A rallying cry is hardly warranted, much less one that cries so hard as if the situation was that desperate.

Visit mos.millenium.org and click o the server name to see score evolutions right down to the hour and you’ll see which servers need the help.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate