To Vizunah From VoTF

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Due to the disrespect I have shown Vizunah lately I have been asked to remedy the situation.

Now, let me first say that we want to apologize for the trolling and forum warrioring that we as VoTF have taken a part in. In light of what happened we were certainly out of line to accuse Vizunah of cowardice and night capping. Going into tier 1, we expected high competition and Vizunah delivered nothing short of this always rising up to the challenge. However many times we fought, they would always return again, always hungry for more. To this honestly I owe you Vizunah guys a congratulations.

Can we take back the hate that we showed to Vizunah? As we have in the past, we seek to present ourselves as mature and competitive opponents. Perhaps it is too late for that as we acknowledge that we have been hostile towards Vizunah and it’s outstanding fighters. Possibly moving forward we will seek to show more respect to our French enemies and the situation will be ameliorated. In either case we wish to resolve our differences and get along as players having fun in a game. None of us will find much pleasure in continually trolling on the forums so there is not much point. Gaming should be fun, and regardless of how a server plays, they should not be subject to the kind of abuse VoTF showed in the past.

To those who wish to continue the hate towards VoTF and point fingers at us, we understand where you are coming from, but we ask that you give us a second chance. Rarely will an established guild provide the community with an apology like ours, with a sincere intention. Any guild providing a post like this clearly has a level of respect towards their enemies despite what has been said in the past. So with that said, I hope there are no hard feelings between VoTF and Vizunah as we acknowledge that we may have stepped past the line. Hope to continue the outstanding battles in game <3

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

French players on Vizunah just adapt to counter ennemy fight style.

Respect your ennemies and you will be respected, this is how everything work.

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

This is post i would like to see more, from all parts, all enemys. Let us use this great post to forget a little all trolling sh**. We have the power to build a better community in our hands.

Thank you, mister Jackie.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Sorry to intrude, but felt the need to. I wanted to congratulate you guys for having the balls to man up and deliver a message such as this. Whatever comes out of this, you guys won a lot of points today in many ppls books, including mine.

Already considered you one of the best if not THE best fighting squad in GW2 (Its u or RG, its that simple) but this kind of move talks volumes about your leadership and team spirit.

Best wishes from KAZ Legacy

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

French players on Vizunah just adapt to counter ennemy fight style.

Respect your ennemies and you will be respected, this is how everything work.

Not much to say.

@Op: If this message is sincere, I bow my hat to you.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

Well said Jackie. I didn’t think you owe us an apology, since bragging had always been a part of all competitive games. It doesn’t mean you don’t respect us, nor do we.

But at least, if that wasn’t clear for some people, now it is. Cheers from Vizu.

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

I’m from Vizu, I have fun fighting the VoTF, I have fun fighting the KAZ, and i ignore the haters. If you’re from Vizu please do the same and don’t answer to the trolls (and don’t be a troll yourself).

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

I agree I look trolly but having known VoFT for what 4-5 years? If this ain’t a wind up to tease the french, then I will say sorry no problem, but from lots of past experiance I will be amazed if I have too.

If it is genuine then kudos and much respect to them for building bridges I guess time will tell.

www.booncontrol.com

(edited by Katiechops.6807)

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

No worries, we appreciate your gaming skills and are quite amazed to see your bus moving, your ego needs some “setup” tho but this thread is a good move for sure in that direction. And I guess that we may as well work on our own ego.

The only valuable answer and source of respect in sport is your performance

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

I never took it seriously, it’s part of the game. I mean, servers are like coutries, we defend it with passion.

We, by we i mean “Metatrone”, respect our opponents, and VoTF as a major guild form SFR deserve respect as well.

Thanks for that apologies, we should have do somes as well, so let’s just forget all that and plays together, because it’s in the end, only a game.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Then, we moderate our troll as large as possible, but don’t forget that we can’t moderate the word of a server like the word of a guild.
So be tolerant with us, please.

And like says Angelyne, the French love taunting if they are not real thinking

I can admit now that VoTF is one of most serious challenge on SFR. Nice to see you anywhere on battlefield.

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Given the reputation from this guild and what I’ve seen I’m not sure if this isn’t some troll aswell.
Anyway it is nice to see this post and might help put tier 1 in a better light to the other players as those fight topics are usually horrible.

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

What did you post to warrant this? Oh, you silly people.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

All this is done as if we care about your guild, and you really seem to believe it was important to post this ….

There is no hate as we couldn’t care less but your reputation is clearly done.

@Krosan, it is as usual.

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Thank you for the kind words.

Lets get back to fighting

The French Flair [FF]

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Sometimes it is good to come together and pat each other on the back and say “Good job”. Creating a positive atmosphere amongst servers is something we really want to help with and encourage going forward. Rivalries are sometimes far too much and Vizunah really do deserve our respect. Understanding that we should encourage everyone who plays GW2 is a key to keeping this game fresh and stagnation free. Blasting each other over forums has really served no purpose and for that I would like to rescind my words.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment you find that it is hard to monitor what you are saying and for that I can only apologise. Everyone makes mistakes, we are all human and this is a fundamental truth of that. Reality dictates that we should sometimes swallow our words and come to an understanding that it is better to take back what you have said than be too stubborn to do so. Vizunah, you are an awesome server, your fighters are hard working and put up some great fights, you put us through our paces and make us have to work for our position in the rankings. Even though we may not sometimes see eye to eye we can honestly respect the tactics you employ and the play-style you seem to enjoy so much. Respect to you Vizunah and your fierce fighting spirit.

aneu

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

Respect to Aneu

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Nice post Jackie:)

I think no one can disapprove all you said…….makes you indeed wat Kaz says a respectfull team. Votf definatly have skills no doubt about it but humble is now one of your virtues aswell..stay like this….

/Salute from FG

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

This post really needs formatted

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I respect what Vizunah is doing right now, climbing back on the ladder. I wish you succes in gold, seems like you guys and girls are ready for it

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Viz could come EotM and try have real fights, but they are probably too scared. All good players play EotM nowadays.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Rise my minions! Rise and fight once again !

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Rise my minions! Rise and fight once again !

Lmao love the sig

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Ah, the good old days.

Teelie l VoTF

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

In arrow carts we trust.
In swiftness we believe.
Nightcap is our force.

Hail Vizunah!

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

In arrow carts we trust.
In swiftness we believe.
Nightcap is our force.

Hail Kodash!

Are you sure its not your own slogan from Kodash m8?

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

In arrow carts we trust.
In swiftness we believe.
Nightcap is our force.

Hail Kodash!

Don’t think we’ll see the likes of Vizunah ever again!

Teelie l VoTF

To Vizunah From VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

In arrow carts we trust.
In swiftness we believe.
Nightcap is our force.

Hail Kodash!

I’m not even on kodash
But if I can tell one thing for sure it’s that kodash is one of the few servers that got the balls to fight even when being outnumbered or such.
I’ve seen way worse.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.