To the higher tier servers...

in WvW

Posted by: Sweet Sanity.8593

Sweet Sanity.8593

I haven’t been a regular forum poster for very long, but I noticed one thing that bothers me

People from the upper tiers tend to hijack a vast number of posts on here and use them to insult eachother, which very quickly leads to them dying.

Instead of ruining everyone’s posts can you just make different ones? Your insults bury actual problems, and most of us don’t care

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Well Blobgate blobs and is over stacked and blah blah blah.

Yeah, I’m with you man lol. I’ve seen it in almost every thread here. People in T1 think they’re the only servers that exist.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Not sure what posts/threads have been hijacked by higher tier players, or that insults are useful at all in any post, but you do realize that most = most players in the game and that would mean the most players in the game are in fact on the most populated servers, and the most populated servers are in the higher tiers so the higher tier servers players are actually the most people here. You will see most players here as being from more populated servers due to that being where most of the players in the game actually are.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Also tier 1 might be a thing in NA, but in EU our top matches moves between 3 tiers with different matches every day, so i would not really make that clear cut you are trying to do here

But i do get your point. Threads should not involve insults, it can be said without such.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

It’s not something unique to players in upper tiers, a lot of people use forums as a means to vent, so naturally at times it will come to personal insults being tossed around.

Personally speaking I don’t go on the forums to engage in it, at least I try not to, although I admit I am as guilty of it as much as anyone else, because well a bad mood can get the better of me at times. Sometimes people reply very aggressively or insultingly to something you post and you feel that you need to reply in kind and that’s how it starts…

Also keep in mind the higher the tiers go the higher the level of competition is generally speaking, and competition can bring out an ugly side of people, and forums are just another place to express that, in game chat, ts etc it also happens.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

It’s not something unique to players in upper tiers, a lot of people use forums as a means to vent, so naturally at times it will come to personal insults being tossed around.

Personally speaking I don’t go on the forums to engage in it, at least I try not to, although I admit I am as guilty of it as much as anyone else, because well a bad mood can get the better of me at times. Sometimes people reply very aggressively or insultingly to something you post and you feel that you need to reply in kind and that’s how it starts…

Also keep in mind the higher the tiers go the higher the level of competition is generally speaking, and competition can bring out an ugly side of people, and forums are just another place to express that, in game chat, ts etc it also happens.

tldr; Everyone gets angry, don’t sweat it. As long as you can own up to your mistakes.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

T1 is a good place to learn about WvW tactics, but WvW would be a better place if t1 dispersed.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in WvW

Posted by: Mushin.3928

Mushin.3928

Lets get a Tier1 forum subcategory!

???????? RIOT ????????

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You are all Tier 1 servers you just don’t know it yet.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Pair T2 with T1 next go around. Come on Anet do all of us dead tier servers a solid. Besides, that’s where the 75% that wanted pairs lives, do eet, they voted!

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

in WvW

Posted by: Gigiobalt.7625

Gigiobalt.7625

Yeah, I’m with you man lol. I’ve seen it in almost every thread here. People in T1 think they’re the only servers that exist.

Not the only that exist. Just the only ones that matters.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

meanwhile they will be the only tiers left…. inbout more range and aoe spamming, elite gimmick called lag to masses…..

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Lol the “toxic forums” are down right now. ANet needs to give us our matchup threads back.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

I kinda miss those old matchup threads … they got pretty intense some days. At the same time, it was a good outlet to post match specific items, like if you had a decent battle with an opponent, whether large scale or small duel or team.

I even remember people calling out others before logging in like ’we’ll be on tonight and we’re going to break your WP’ … followed by either a humble response at a failed attempt or like 20 posts from randoms on a victory rubbing that salt into the wounds.

in WvW

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

LMAO.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)