To the members of Sea of Sorrows..

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

If your looking for a friendly server without queues in oceanic times, or a server that musters up maybe 2/4 of maps on reset…consider Tarnished Coast. Today is the last day for many to get in, you all are welcome to join. If not good luck on your match up.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Tacky -__-

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

WoW ……………………..

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

The best thing about SoS is we are here for each other, moving servers isn’t going to happen.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

The best thing about SoS is we are here for each other, moving servers isn’t going to happen.

Cept that y’all already did just that to make SoS 2.0…..

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

lol owned

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

wtf is SoS 2.0…? People’s names for this stuff is just getting on the level of stupid.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Except that when most people moved they were unhappy with their current servers and saw a new home within Sea of Sorrows, togethor we have made it the most organized community within the game and have the statistics to prove it. That’s why we’re here for each other because we know it works.

Kind Regards
Sea of Sorrows member.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Except that when most people moved they were unhappy with their current servers and saw a new home within Sea of Sorrows, togethor we have made it the most organized community within the game and have the statistics to prove it. That’s why we’re here for each other because we know it works.

Kind Regards
Sea of Sorrows member.

His point was you still all moved when the opportunity presented itself. For those of us who stayed well we turned it into a blessing. Were one of the only servers not recruiting in the forums and slowly climbing up in the ranks.

Oh and everyone over here in Dragonbrand is having fun….. we don’t need any statistics to prove that… just look at our threads. we have lots of pictures of Salads!!

i guess all you need to do in the end is keep the dream alive 1 more day because after that all those guys on your server will have to pay to get off.

Go luck guys!

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

It is the oceanics on sos that have been there from the start, SoS was always the oceanic server. It goes without saying that the oceanics are in it for the long haul

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

I did not make this thread for SoS to be bashed by others. We just need some more people on our wvw group.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I did not make this thread for SoS to be bashed by others. We just need some more people on our wvw group.

So do we, with JQ recieving like 12 guilds we need everyone we can get.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php