Today We all are France

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Suxen.8574

Suxen.8574

I leave here this proposal:
do not attack anyone or anything tonight from 22:00 to 23:00 in the WvW, to protest by terrorist attack in Paris.

If the leaders of the clans see it well, transmit it.
Players of GW2 also condemn this terrorist attack.

regards

(I am spanish, sorry by my poor english)

Suxen [OdS] – thief in Baruch Bay [ES] – Spain

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I refuse to do it.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Laxus.3062

Laxus.3062

not too hate but it’s reset night ima kill or get killed by whatever crosses my way.
and really protest in a game?

why didnt you propose a protest when this happened in Ankara not so long ago?

Gold Knight

(edited by Laxus.3062)

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

There is a very good chance I won’t even bother logging in for reset….. so I guess that will count as me not attacking anything right?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

I leave here this proposal:
do not attack anyone or anything tonight from 22:00 to 23:00 in the WvW, to protest by terrorist attack in Paris.

If the leaders of the clans see it well, transmit it.
Players of GW2 also condemn this terrorist attack.

regards

(I am spanish, sorry by my poor english)

As much as i respect your good intentions but first i think we should leave politics or conflicts in the real world out of the game and instead make gw2 a place where everybody regardless of colour, country or religion is welcome. And second the best we can do is go / game on, as we should not allow animals like the people responsible for what happened in paris to influence our lives or what we do or don´t do.

#JeSuiParis

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Got home last night and saw the news.

Completely gutted.

Prayers for France.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Lets stop fighting for a whole week just to remember all those people dying in other countries due to starvation/lack of drink water and civil wars. What happened in france is bad yes and should not happen but theres lots more stuff on this planet going we dont care about it seems.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Marie De Magdalene.7134

Marie De Magdalene.7134

I don’t really like to stop the fight I am still a gamer.

however you can come to fight in blue white and red for our national flag

[Way] Siam Gil Sayan
Serveur : Auguryrock

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

@Suxen

I will join you in protest & choose not to attack as you request.

Read the news people…it’s a real tragedy that bring tears to any civil person’s eyes.

An hour of rememberance for the lives that were lost is a small price to pay in protest.

In a game it’s easy to withold violence, die, and wake up again. In real life it’s not the same…

Diku

Yes…Today We all are France

Edit – Make your own choice to protest or not. Respect to all gamers & whatever you decide. Let’s not argue points here…let’s offer our prayers and good wishes instead.

(edited by Diku.2546)

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

As much as you may want to support them, do that in real life.

WvW is part of the game, a game meant to take a break from real life and all the horrible things that happen in it for a little while.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: euroz.7190

euroz.7190

inb4 another ban because freedom of speech is lie. ‘’oh noes, some people die in the 1st world country, better lose our minds and pretend we care for a week’’ while at the same time more people die in Africa or any other 2nd, 3rd world country and nobody cares at all… hypocrites

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

inb4 another ban because freedom of speech is lie. ‘’oh noes, some people die in the 1st world country, better lose our minds and pretend we care for a week’’ while at the same time more people die in Africa or any other 2nd, 3rd world country and nobody cares at all… hypocrites

It isnt my fault! I only care about what the interwebs tells me to care about!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

People actually do care. Those that do actually do something like volunteer to go to these countries and help. They don’t waste their time on message boards being self righteous.

Actually helping people is more important to them than boosting their ego.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: euroz.7190

euroz.7190

People actually do care. Those that do actually do something like volunteer to go to these countries and help. They don’t waste their time on message boards being self righteous.

First of all, not being self righteous or trying to boost my ego, because i personally couldn’t care less, but was just pointing out the obvious whats going on again… we’ve been down this road so many times before.

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

First of all, not being self righteous or trying to boost my ego, because i personally couldn’t care less, but was just pointing out the obvious whats going on again… we’ve been down this road so many times before.

So you don’t care about people dying at all. But you care enough about post on the forums you show up to mock people who say the do care. Seems reasonable.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Before we started our raid last night, we held a moment of silence in remembrance of those killed in France.

Attachments:

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Today We all are France

in WvW

Posted by: Mirrodin.8729

Mirrodin.8729

doing that would revive those people or solve anything? no? then move on, nothing to see here, just another guy trying to make something to be popular

if you want to do something relevant, do anything else than rant/call for stupid crap in a video game

before you say a word, that amount of people die every week in my country, yet i dont see a pray or any help for us, good day internet kitten