Tonic forms need combat/escape abilities

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Due to the last update and removing Cannon Ball, Pirates Peg, Gears and Molachev kittentail (great name, btw) from WvW, there’s no more way to fight while under transformation effect. I believe that Dolyaks and Quaggans discrimination has gone way too far. Now, when players see a Golden Yak from other team – they won’t flee in fear, no, they just one shot this glorious creature. They will kill every baby quaggan and loot its body. And upcoming cats for 100 laurels – that’s the point of it in WvW anymore? We can’t even use siege weapons!

Anet, I hate you, I really do, but can you please at least let players to use creatures’ abilities under transformation? And besides, with 1.2s for a tonic it’s a great gold sink.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Those are NON-COMBAT itens… Stop trying to fight using it…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Florgknight.1589

Florgknight.1589

Distraction Dolyak Destruction ._.

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The no fun committee has spoken.

in WvW

Posted by: GambitsEnd.6028

GambitsEnd.6028

You’ve never felt the urge to charge into a large zerg of enemies as some random, harmless creature as you laugh at their incompetence?

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

You’ve never felt the urge to charge into a large zerg of enemies as some random, harmless creature as you laugh at their incompetence?

We have asura for this.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

You can use fireworks while transformed as a quaggan. What more could you possibly be asking for?