Tonight we dine in Hell !

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Disclaimer : this is a RP post, i have much respect for everyplayer on every server concerned by this text. Feel free to add some more RP to it.

Fellow World Battles players, tonight might be the biggest moment GW2 will wittness.
Tonight Vizunah may be the first and only server to resist the Desolation and the Ruins.

This battle is not only for us, but it is for the pride of all the EU servers. Vizunah is likely to fall behind Desolation starting next week, but we wanted to give those guys a run for their money.

Tonight all our past ennemies are looking in the same direction. We will try our best to show the European servers that there is light among Ruins. The fight is possible and Desolation can be beaten. We will fight until the end. But we need your motivation. Vizunah needs to feel everyone cheering for their forces.
We are tired ! We didn’t sleep much ! We fought great battles with fierce ennemies that improved a lot during day time and are still here during night time.
But we held them. We fought them with what our past ennemies made us learn.
We learnt defense with Elona, we learnt offense with Far Shiverpeaks, we learnt to never let go with Arborstone.

Tonight we dine in Hell with Desolation.
This is Vizunah !

The French Flair [FF]

(edited by Tygra.4570)

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Sorry, but I’m honestly not going to root for Vizunah lol

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Drede.4701

Drede.4701

hmm tired europeans pulling an all-nighter vs a NA guild playing in NA daytime. Yea don’t like your chances unfortunately.

The many different ways I can spell Regnilond xD
Guardians of the Creed [HATE]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

they think they are the 300 hahahaha

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Tygra.4570

hmm tired europeans pulling an all-nighter vs a NA guild playing in NA daytime. Yea don’t like your chances unfortunately.

We held ’til now, we may hold one night more if we find enough strengh !

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: zin.1892

zin.1892

I salute you, the french horde. You have fought long, you have fought hard but twilight is upon you and soon the night must fall. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated

Yours sincerely, Zinnu from Desolation

Zinnu [Desolation]

in WvW

Posted by: ZainAzhar.5308

ZainAzhar.5308

Tonight all our past ennemies are looking in the same direction. We will try our best to show the European servers that there is light among Ruins. The fight is possible and Desolation can be beaten.

What do you can be beaten ? Our server is half your servers population, if you guys cannot win then its a big fail on your side :P, we on the other hand have nothing to lose.

Mesmer – Churaill
Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

As a Stormbluffer who knows absolutely nothing about the situation in your tier…

….This sounds right. Fight till the end. Log in, rock our, points be kitten

There is much more to WvW than victory.

in WvW

Posted by: basjubowe.1024

basjubowe.1024

Tonight all our past ennemies are looking in the same direction. We will try our best to show the European servers that there is light among Ruins. The fight is possible and Desolation can be beaten.

What do you can be beaten ? Our server is half your servers population, if you guys cannot win then its a big fail on your side :P, we on the other hand have nothing to lose.

Dude, be honest a second please.
Your server is full, so i don’t know by which miracle VS can be more populated than DS.

In addition, yes if we win this match, this will be a very great victory by taking into account the fact than we have countered your US night crew by only organizing our FR timezone teams.

Don’t read any whine here, I don’t. This is juste the facts. You have an US night team that we have not, and FOR THAT, yes this will be a great victory.

Please, learn to recognize the value of your enemies instead of bashing them, all the time.

PS: And please….don’t taunt me about my bad english, this is not my native language and i do the effort at least.

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

in WvW

Posted by: Awka.4593

Awka.4593

Correct, what I said was Latin and taken from one of Cicero’s Philosophical Treaties. Awesome to see another educated fellow!

in WvW

Posted by: NoShelter.3817

NoShelter.3817

Viz and Arbor have been fun fights. Deso was looking for a challenge and we found one.

Unfortunately, the biggest challenge has not been strategy or good players. The main thing Deso had to overcome has been fighting a 2-front war against servers who ignore eachother and only hit us. We actually like that a lot. It’s forced us to play a political game as well as war strategy. The alliance has to be broken, so we chose the weakest (Arbor), and we will simply remove them from the tier. Viz is using Arbor when it’s convenient, and when Viz needs more points-per-tick, they simply rout all of Arbors territory. In turn, we nuke green off the map, which will force them to either break their alliance, or be moved down to a lower tier.

Sorry Arbor. Nothing personal. If you continue to follow Viz’s orders and not help us attack them: you have to go.

As for Viz, I’m really impressed at Viz’s ability to rally their server during night hours, their investment into upgraded siege, and the alarm-clock raids are very fun to destroy. What I’m not impressed with is the really high amount of exploiting past gates, cross-realmers burning our supply down by building multiple flame rams everywhere. I certainly hope its just a few individuals and not the major guilds, but when our scouts, with their own eyes, watch a mesmer dolphin out of the water, past the out gate, port a 50-player zerg into an orb keep, and fast build upgraded siege… well, we draw our own conclusions. It’s ok though, our response team arrived in plenty of time to kill them all.

If deso doesn’t come up with the win this week, thats fine with us. Our only real goal this week was to break Arbor. If the bracket is the same next week, we expect Arbor to start attacking Viz, and if they don’t they will be summarily executed. Without Arbor, Viz will quickly fall to the all powerful Deso.

in WvW

Posted by: Zid.4196

Zid.4196

The #1 server should have the self-respect to not be anyone’s lapdog. Arborstone failed.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

You have to be blind to still see an alliance between AS and VS. The alliance have been broken since monday morning because of old grudges that dates back to Daoc haha ^^

Anyway, sprint to the end ! the battle will be fierce

in WvW

Posted by: ayonnix.8962

ayonnix.8962

Fear not this night people from Desolation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMQxVtbkik

Tonight we will show you the true strength of Vizunah. Many said that RUIN only knew PvDoors, we’ll see how they react while being the same number or even outnumbered.
Tonight, the roles shall be inverted, we will be the ones attacking.
Tonight, you will see how dedicated we are to our server.
Tonight, there will be blood.
Tonight, there will be tears in both sides.
Tonight, history will be made, trolling shall be avoided.
Tonight, heroes shall rise, Doors shall fall.
Tonight, golems shall be built, BP shall fall.
Tonight, we will not fear RUIN, we will bring them Desolation.
Tonight, this will be fun !

Have fun everyone tonight, and let’s crush them Vizunah !

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Looking forward to it, already having a epic battle in Garrison on Arb borderlands.

Viz, love the new tactic you have shown us this match up, lost track of the amount of times you guys have run from our zerg over cliffs – some times in water, other times to your death. Cant help but think of the old computer game Lemmings.

Lemming Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

You shall dine in hell and we will dine in Arborstone garrison it seems

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Mjk.5146

Mjk.5146

“Heureux sont les simples d’esprit” I’d say.

in WvW

Posted by: orangeman.1704

orangeman.1704

QUOTE “we learnt to never let go with Arborstone.”

its funny that….

Damilius – Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: NightShade.5283

NightShade.5283

People of DESOLATION . My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, men of DESOLATION -LOTR

Lyan D Deathbringer. male shylvari thief
IRON – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: KiNgPiN.2075

KiNgPiN.2075

Well they gonna cry always, btw noone said u cant get NA players for FR servers too, but gl with that

in WvW

basjubowe.1024

[Edit] This is juste a RP thread to close this matchup and say that even if we are tired, or even exhausted for some of us. We’ll fight until the end!

We are still ahead at the moment, and we’ll give our best to win that match (and we will !). But at which price ? Fighting against multi-timezones server, with only EU players is an interesting chalenge – and we are proud to be still able to win that unbalanced match – but we’ll obviously not being able to handle that sleeping rythm for a long time.

Here is the point.

[Edited by CC: Removed quote from a deleted post]

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Those frenchies sure taste good, Thanks for all the loot.

Cya next week u can dbl team us all u want. u drop good loot.

in WvW

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

the only way for they to take us a bit down in pts is only when they team up, just like its hapenning right now as i write this, its sad, just shows how weak they are individually

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

They are not double teaming us as there is no alliance. They have told us many times and they wouldnt lie. Us being it on both sides is just coincidence, on all the maps. Honest.

in WvW

basjubowe.1024

Unbalanced? With your loyal serveant Arborstone FR? Yes i agree is unbalanced.

Man don’t be stupid please… Our loyal servant ? When they are attacking us on east garrison when you are attacking us on West, on the three past days ?

Yes, we tried to make an alliance at the start of this match (i’ll not deny it, this is the truth), but believe me, that alliance was broken very early in the match.
From monday, both VS and AS have backstab each other…

If you don’t believe me and if at least you know to read french, i invit you to visit some french commnity forums to be sure of the friendship between AS and VS lol.

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

(edited by basjubowe.1024)

in WvW

Posted by: KiNgPiN.2075

KiNgPiN.2075

Man don’t be stupid please… Our loyal servant ? When they are attacking us on east garrison when you are attacking us on West, on the three past days ?

Yes, we tried to make an alliance at the start of this match (i’ll not deny it, this is the truth), but believe me, that alliance was broken very early in the match.

If you don’t believe me and if at least you know to read french, i invit you to visit some french commnity forums to be sure of the friendship between AS and VS lol.

Its ok mate, but some fights really look that way

in WvW

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

Don’t bother guys, they have their excuse made right from the start, don’t take that away from them so they can still laugh and brag while losing :p

Edit: sorry for the non RP aspect of my post, keep up the good work VS, don’t give up, only one night to go

(edited by romsea.8539)

in WvW

Posted by: eiennnoai.9870

eiennnoai.9870

Don’t bother guys, they have their excuse made right from the start, don’t take that away from them so they can still laugh and brag while losing :p

Edit: sorry for the non RP aspect of my post, keep up the good work VS, don’t give up, only one night to go

You’re the one which seems to be making excuse with that and wanting to congratulate yourself for being fixated by such a ridiculously OP opponent, since it is a known fact and can be seen in every french forum that this alliance has never been a long one, and PA players don’t mix at all with VS ones (it always ends up in fights). That can be seen on the french forum here, but also JoL (I’m a nice person so here’s the link) and a lot of other community forums…

So nice of you to be accusing others of fictive things when they’re just playing the game of 1vs1vs1. Look at your map sometimes you’ll see more than once VS engaging Deso and PA inc-ing VS from behind, VS players hunting PA and tagging their positions, …

Anyway good luck to VS for tonight’s fight.

(edited by eiennnoai.9870)

in WvW

romsea.8539

You’re the one which seems to be making excuse with that and wanting to congratulate yourself for being fixated by such a ridiculously OP opponent, since it is a known fact and can be seen in every french forum that this alliance has never been a long one, and PA players don’t mix at all with VS ones (it always ends up in fights). That can be seen on the french forum here, but also JoL (I’m a nice person so here’s the link) and a lot of other community forums…

So nice of you to be accusing others of fictive things when they’re just playing the game of 1vs1vs1. Look at your map sometimes you’ll see more than once VS engaging Deso and PA inc-ing VS from behind, VS players hunting PA and tagging their positions, …

Anyway good luck to VS for tonight’s fight.

Dude ! i’m french and play on VS, you just misunderstood my post big time =)

(edited by romsea.8539)

in WvW

Posted by: eiennnoai.9870

eiennnoai.9870

Yups sorry read wrongly the last sentence, my bad. Well then sorry for quoting you, but the answer is the same for the above posters.

in WvW

Posted by: Nabarue.3290

Nabarue.3290

I absolutely love the feel of this thread. Go OP! Fight with all you have! They may break your bodies, but they can never break your spirit!

Sir Sprocket the Engi/ Kyoryu Silver the Ele
And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Nice teaming you got there. Great fights, but impossible odds.

But get some skill please, and Arbor, stop being VS’s slave, your lack of self respect is shocking. But remember this day: You aren’t as good as you thought, and have to team up to fight us, and still you’re incapable of wiping us off the map completely.

In the brave words of certain American culture groups, “Come at me bro”.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Glor.2485

Glor.2485

ITT : Desolation whiners making up an imaginary alliance to justify their loss. So sad!

in WvW

Posted by: Archaos.4953

Archaos.4953

Arborstone will be knocked out of tier 1 due to Vizunah’s betrayal.

Vizunah has taken every opportunity to sabotage Arborstone. Arborstone territory is completely taken over by Vizunah every morning. As a result Arborstone will lose this match.

There are still Arborstone guilds attempting to assist Vizunah. I speculate that they intend to transfer to Vizunah and leave Arborstone when the 7 day transfer lock is in place.

in WvW

Tygra.4570

I absolutely love the feel of this thread. Go OP! Fight with all you have! They may break your bodies, but they can never break your spirit!

And i thank you stranger ! At the moment Vizunah forces still hold the powerful night Desolation has. But we will soon start to lose numbers, while they keep getting strengh.
This is a glorious battle, and it will be remembered by Vizunah !

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Archaos.4953

Archaos.4953

ITT : Desolation whiners making up an imaginary alliance to justify their loss. So sad!

As far as I can see by the points, Desolation will easily beat Arborstone due to Vizunah’s constant attacks.

Vizunah knows that it will lose this match if it does not attack Arborstone, as they have a minimal 2K point lead and they need the points.

As a result Arborstone is being destroyed by Vizunah.

in WvW

Posted by: hellfish.6740

hellfish.6740

Vizunah would for the most part get slaughtered at prime time against FS and then resort to cap everything after midnight. Now they’re acting like they’re Spartans fighting the Persian empire when they can’t PvDoors like they’re used to. Hilarious!

Don’t lose too much sleep now…

in WvW

romsea.8539

Well, as we’re here, i’d like to ask to arborstone players where the hell have you been this week? i mean, last week was hell on earth on every map and this week you barely managed to maintain your borderland.
I guess your goal was only to beat us once and then give up?
I honestly don’t understand what’s happening to your server from a mere soldier pov.

in WvW

Posted by: Knasher.5607

Knasher.5607

Dude, be honest a second please.
Your server is full, so i don’t know by which miracle VS can be more populated than DS.

The servers in Guild Wars since the very start have been designed with a variable cap. Basically ANet has set a limit on the number of people that can join before the server is marked as full and every so often this limit is increased to allow more people to join it, up to some unknown maximum. They designed it this way to try and force people to spread out across the servers. What this means is that full on Desolation may not mean the same number of players as full on Vizunah. I’ve been keeping an eye on the servers listings just out of interest. On Tuesday 4 servers were marked as full, yesterday there were no full servers, today only Desolation is, sometime during that period extra capacity was added to the servers that needed it. There may have been multiple time periods where Vizunah needed extra capacity and Desolation didn’t, the only conclusion you can draw from a full status, is that there are a lot of people who want to transfer over.

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

Funny how Desolation is trying cheap psychology by calling Arborstone slaves with no respect Well who knows, it might work.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Tygra.4570

The night is over and Vizunah stood strong. We fought the Desolation and pushed back those who wanted to ruin our land. This morning the ennemy is tired and we hold its ground. The battle seem to be won for this week, but there are still a lot of hours to go.

Vizunah’s army rejoyce ! The victory is ours soon !
We are tired, but we shall hold more weeks with such willpower !

PS : cheers to you Desolation army, really nice fight and i made some friends.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Ral.5326

Ral.5326

Great job Vizunah, proving dedication can overcome pure numbers of Desolation and never giving up against overwhelming odds.

Europe is proud of you

in WvW

Posted by: NightShade.5283

NightShade.5283

Great job Vizunah, proving dedication can overcome pure numbers of Desolation and never giving up against overwhelming odds.

Europe is proud of you

lol pure number of desolation, are u kidding right ? did u play in this match up? did u know that from the very first day i never saw Vizunah got outmanned buff, while we (desolation) almost got it everyday in 1-2 borderland earlier morning and night, pls get ur fact straight first before spouting nonsense like 2000 RUIN mythical member. anyway Congratz for all VS players, you guys deserved it, hope we can do better next week

Lyan D Deathbringer. male shylvari thief
IRON – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: iomyna.4859

iomyna.4859

I don’t want to dine, I want to sleep!

in WvW

Posted by: Firen.6078

Firen.6078

Funny how Desolation is trying cheap psychology by calling Arborstone slaves with no respect Well who knows, it might work.

No it doesnt work, nice try though

Actually we dont réaly care about players who came from différent timezone and autocongratulate themself about how they are winning over a server sleeptime. Must be realy prood of yourself guys.

on a side note i wonder how you will go once all the européan servers will adapte and include other timezone guilds as désolation did.

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

LOL… just lol.

Here’s the pure numbers for you:

Approx. 7:30:

DS outmanned on VS map, 7:32:
http://imageshack.us/a/img201/4503/vs732.jpg

DS outmanned on AS map, 7:35:
http://imageshack.us/a/img197/4415/as735.jpg

Approx 8:00:

DS outmanned on AS map, 8:10:
http://imageshack.us/a/img203/761/as810.jpg

Approx 8:30:

DS outmanned on Deso map, 8:26:
http://imageshack.us/a/img100/8953/ds826.jpg

DS outnammend on AS map, 8:28:
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/1373/as828.jpg

Approx 9:00:

DS outmanned on Deso map, 8:59:
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/669/ds859.jpg

Approx 9:30:

DS outmanned on Deso map, 9:29:
http://imageshack.us/a/img26/1633/ds929.jpg

Approx 10:00:

DS outmanned on Deso map, 10:05:
http://imageshack.us/a/img51/8531/ds1005.jpg

Approx 10:30:

DS outmanned on VS map, 10:26:
http://imageshack.us/a/img72/5109/vs1026.jpg

DS oumanned on AS map, 10:30:
http://imageshack.us/a/img801/4803/as1030.jpg

DS outmanned on Deso map, 10:31:
http://imageshack.us/a/img213/6733/ds1031.jpg

And all of this on a friday morning. You can also check the scoring site and see how VS held a 295 points tick this morning at 4:56 AM CET time.

Kudos to VS players, they really organized themselves well and hit us at our traditional weakest point i.e. the early morning, but if anyone had any doubts, it should be painfully clear now that VS is a juggernaut which can instantly and easily mobilize to get full 24/7 coverage on all 4 maps as soon as their victory is in doubt, and whoever is whining about them having only 40 players and asking Arenanet to ban US players from the EU bracket is lying through their theeth and has an extremely obvious agenda.

Gratz to VS for their well deserved victory (minus the whiners among you), and here’s to another week of vicious fights

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

I’m a late-night Desolation player from europe. Arborstone is really not present at night and often has the outmanned buff, but so does Desolation on at least two borderlands every night. Which only leaves one party with a really strong night force. The impact of RUIN is highly overestimated.

I’m really happy about coming in second the week. It’s good for Desolation and will keep the motivation really high for the coming week. The fights this week have been really good.

I guess next week we will see even more of Arborstone. They have already shown that they can beat VS and my guess is, that they will try it next week.

The funny thing about VS is, that they run from or loose fights when the numbers are even and they die really fast. But from what I’ve seen that’s also a form of tactic. Everywhere you go you see dead french corpses lying around reporting enemy movement.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

I wouldn’t say instantly and easily, but yes VS has a lot of player ready to sacrifice a night (more so during holidays for sure) to ensure a win

@Shtra Quo : Same can be said of DS players… minus the corpse scouts

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

I wouldn’t say instantly and easily, but yes VS has a lot of player ready to sacrifice a night (more so during holidays for sure) to ensure a win

It’s not just a night… check the history of the score of this week matchup. We took them by surprise only on tuesday and wednesday; after that, they simply mobilized and more than matched us up the following nights. Out of 7 nights, they were absent on only 2 of them, and that was also when they had built a 15-20k advantage so they probably just grew a bit overconfident. At any other time they had at the very least our numbers and often more.

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

about Deso getting the outnumbered debuff on 2 maps all the time at night (or NA prime time). that’s what you get for moving your whole ruin zerg from map to map every 15 minutes to go to undefended doors. we don’t move our whole server when switching map.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting